Inventing history

Sniffer:Woo, that didn't take long. You are already down to "sucking off goats" again, Princess.
Do you think maybe this board has your number?

Yup, that's what you are here: a cheer leader leading your group in unison in your rep game of discrediting anyone who speaks against you or Israeli policies.

The POSter in question (Skit) is a dime-a-dozen Nazi skank who cares nothing for those hapless "Palestinians" and has spent years spewing his mindless hate for Jews.
The reason you religiously lick his cajones is because he spews the hate you are afraid to.

The reason you are a complete idiot is because you claim that if someone hates Jews then it negates any veracity in their post.

Indeed it does, Princess, for those of us who do not live and breath that hate.

The POSter in question (Skit) is a dime-a-dozen Nazi skank who cares nothing for those hapless "Palestinians" and has spent years spewing his mindless hate for Jews.
The reason you religiously lick his cajones is because he spews the hate you are afraid to.

The reason you are a complete idiot is because you claim that if someone hates Jews then it negates any veracity in their post.

Well, provide us with some evidence and link that says anti-Semites can not speak truthfully...

Your anti-Semite Card is used by weaklings like you to hide from reality by distorting the facts...a free pass from truth.

Can you possibly be so blind to your own vitriol? Kindly pour over some of your signature comments and dare to excuse them as being void "of hate"...your thinking---if that's even the correct word---is poisoned with the irrationality of blind hate against any rendering of facts...you clearly dislike unwlecome facts, your desperate little brain can't process them against the spate of juvenile lies and distortions that characterize your position...your every syllable is saturated with disgust and condemnation for the truth. I simply cannot imagine holding such a position, and suffering the psychic and moral damage it entails, if only becasue on some nagging peripheral level you lie to yourself with the same artless glee with which you lie to others...you and irose---and in fact---the entire nest of Zionist parrots are sub-intellectual drones...ideas---and the broader dimensions they entail---frighten you, and you attack them like dispirited children whose fatasy life has been threatened...

Can you possibly be so blind to your own vitriol? Kindly pour over some of your signature comments and dare to excuse them as being void "of hate"...your thinking---if that's even the correct word---is poisoned with the irrationality of blind hate against any rendering of facts...you clearly dislike unwlecome facts, your desperate little brain can't process them against the spate of juvenile lies and distortions that characterize your position...your every syllable is saturated with disgust and condemnation for the truth. I simply cannot imagine holding such a position, and suffering the psychic and moral damage it entails, if only becasue on some nagging peripheral level you lie to yourself with the same artless glee with which you lie to others...you and irose---and in fact---the entire nest of Zionist parrots are sub-intellectual drones...ideas---and the broader dimensions they entail---frighten you, and you attack them like dispirited children whose fatasy life has been threatened...

Link?

Link?

The "link" you seek is called a ( mirror )....LMFAO!!!!!

Link?

LinK? Yes provide us the basis that anti-Semites never speak truth about Joos, as you call your-self, oh great Sniffer.

Last edited:
Dreyfuss could you please give us some examples of REJECTED TRUTH as you have accused several people of "rejecting truth" including me. For a college professor---your style of writing is remarkably flamboyant and imprecise.

"flamboyant and imprecise" you say? As opposed to your typically muddled range of unfocused rage, and resilient denial? I dare say if you have not gleaned the truths pertaining to Israel's tumultuous history...Machiavellian politics, and SS-like ground policies, you are either not paying strict attention, or you have an alternative agenda...

"flamboyant and imprecise" you say? As opposed to your typically muddled range of unfocused rage, and resilient denial? I dare say if you have not gleaned the truths pertaining to Israel's tumultuous history...Machiavellian politics, and SS-like ground policies, you are either not paying strict attention, or you have an alternative agenda...

very cute "unfocused rage" "resilient denial"----so you read the popularized
social psychology stuff too. I AM REALLY IMPRESSED. uhm ..."Machiavellian
politics, and SS-like ground policies," and you even read the low brow crap of the marijuana set-------do you sit around the student center at FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON

I am fascinated-----was the plume of smoke rising from the World Trade Center on 9-11-01 visible to you that day?

Kookoo Rose, Kookoo Rose: where you ramble no one knows!

So what do you suggest that Israel do? And dumb it down a little, the people on this Board are not too bright.

the question was asked in "the clean debate zone" exactly what the israrlis would need to satisfy their goals and still provide tor a viable palestinian state. the question was asked several times and none of the jews/zionists could come up with anything that resembled an answer.

i would suggest that israel live up to the agreements they made with a third party, the UN, in both UNGA resolution 181 and UNGA resolution 273, which as resolutions are nonbinding but as agreements are binding.

or to dumb it down, israel should return to the borders established in november, 1947 and comply with the agreements they made with, not only the arab states, but with the nations of the world. were they to do that, they would receive full recognition by the arab states that they want and would receive the blesings of the world as well. that would be a very good beginning, leaving only the "right of return" as a stumbling block, and that is not as big of an issue as it seems.

you would also silence people like me. i would defend israeli actions were such a viable treaty/agreement be arrived at. israel however, today, continues to leave me, and the world, and most importantly, the palestinians with the choice as to who gets pushed into the sea.

Not a word of your screed has anything in common with facts or the truth.
I don't know what "the clean zone" is but given you proven lack of integrity it is certain your opinion of what you read there is of little value.
Not only was UN 181 non-binding, it was violently rejected by those "peaceful" Arabs who declared it to be "null and void.
And what would make any rational human being think that returning to the borders suggested by 181 would cause the Arabs to peacefully accept the Jewish Homeland existence?
Frankly, you clearly know absolutely nothing about the past 65 years.

having read the texts of UNGA resolutions 181, 194, and 273, as well as the transcripts that contain language of intent behind 273, i clearly know considerably more than you do about what has occurred over the past 65 years.

had you done so, you would be aware that while UNGA resolution was indeed nonbinding when it was written, it did become a binding agreement later when israel agreed to abide by the conditions of that resolution. in fact, the very fact that israel has failed and continues to fail to abide by the conditions set forth in UNGA resolution 181 might actually call into question this much touted "right to exist", at least as a member state of the UN, into question. you might also find the paragraph that virtually exonertes the arab states for rejecting UNGA assembly 181.

a rational human being realises that by broadening your borders into increasing hostile areas, that those borders become not only less easy to defend but also more susceptible to attack.

the clean debate zone is a forum on the USMB that actually discourages/prohibits personal attacks, slanders, vulgarity, etc. you, and other zionists, probably should stay away from it as, without the aforementioned, you and the others would be deprived of the bulk of your arsenal for debate.

Dementia Symptoms, Types, Stages, Treatment, Prevention - MedicineNet

Too bad "Depends" dont have a product for internet incontinence

I have worked in and around hospitals ALL MY LIFE---in fact since my teen years I have observed the behaviors of TENS OF THOUSANDS in illness and when confronting the sick.
The fact that the lowest of the low-----the most vulgar and the most stupid-----mock age, infirmity and tend to focus on bowel and bladder function in their mockings. Anthropologists have noted similar behaviors in very primitive and generally pre literate or widely illiterate societies. In some very primitive societies -----the aged and the infirm are abandoned The primitive behaviors intrude even into present day societies.

I have worked in and around hospitals ALL MY LIFE---in fact since my teen years I have observed the behaviors of TENS OF THOUSANDS in illness and when confronting the sick.
The fact that the lowest of the low-----the most vulgar and the most stupid-----mock age, infirmity and tend to focus on bowel and bladder function in their mockings. Anthropologists have noted similar behaviors in very primitive and generally pre literate or widely illiterate societies. In some very primitive societies -----the aged and the infirm are abandoned The primitive behaviors intrude even into present day societies.

Dont let the door hit your arse, while your deciding if you were going in or going out, it might damage your colostomy bag:confused:

Dont let the door hit your arse, while your deciding if you were going in or going out, it might damage your colostomy bag:confused:

masjid wit

had you done so, you would be aware that while UNGA resolution was indeed nonbinding when it was written, it did become a binding agreement later when israel agreed to abide by the conditions of that resolution. in fact, the very fact that israel has failed and continues to fail to abide by the conditions set forth in UNGA resolution 181 might actually call into question this much touted "right to exist", at least as a member state of the UN, into question. you might also find the paragraph that virtually exonertes the arab states for rejecting UNGA assembly 181.
Excuses, of course.

Excuses, of course.

What an exceptionally tepid response...the poster reabhloideach is correct---with the notable exception that any component of GA 181 is 'binding'...none of it is legally binding, but the Israeli claim is quite intriguing: they typically cite the Arab rejection of 181 as an excuse for their own flagrant violation of it...Zionist logic par excellecne

Excuses, of course.

Deach does not want to acknowlege the fact that a WAR intervened between resolution 181 and the establishment of the armistice line He also fails to acknowlege the fact the NEITHER SIDE agreed to the details of the UN non binding resolutions Somehow he decided that ONLY ISRAEL MUST bad news deach I am no lawyer but the system had been explained to me regarding "agreements" thus ----it is always a good idea to fullfill you side of the bargain at first------but if the other side persists in NOT DOING SO----the agreement is can be nullified " bad news Deach----the war did nullify not only overt agreements but even more so the IMPLIED agreements you claim are UNILATERALLY Israel's responsiblity to fulfill But you have underscored the FACT that borders were never actually defined. The way you describe things DEACH-----a new war could mean WINNER TAKES ALL which ---of course is the outcome you had in mind all along ----along with your hero GAMAL ABDUL NASSER-------did you cry June 1967? I recall one of the arab diplomats did ------was that you?

Forum List

Back