INVASION OF GAZA IMMINENT - HAMAS OFFICIALLY REFUSES CEASE-FIRE

Israel should end the very existence of Hamas. After all, God is on their side.

Don't know about the 'God' part, but yes, it's time to take the gloves off and do some real damage to the vermin. The left is going to lie and make up fake 'atrocities' anyway, so why use restraint?

I'm not particularly happy with the idea of drafting the Hasidics into the IDF, even making some of the officers, was a bad idea, they aren't particularly loyal to the Israeli state and think the Muslims are preferable to western allies, and cheer the atrocities Muslims commit in Europe, but given the European reactions and passive acceptance of the rise in attacks on Jewish citizens there, generating a new 'aliyah' from France and other countries there, maybe letting those insane hard core racists run amuck in Islmao-Land with lots of weapons would be a good thing after all.

Last edited:
We don't hate the Jews and fight them because they are Jews.

They are people of religion and we are people of religion.

We love all people of religion.

If my brother, who has the same religion and parents as me... if he takes my home and expel me from my land I will fight him.

I will fight my brother...

I will fight my cousin if he does that to me...

So when a Jew takes my home and expel me from my land I will fight him as well.

022404yassin.jpg
Uhm...you lost your home in Gaza during the 6-day war. The Israeli's are gracious enough to allow you to stay there.

As long as you behave yourself.

"
URGENT BREAKING UPDATE as of 3:33 PM EDT (See Bottom)

Hamas has informed United Nations Envoy Nikolai Mladenov of its refusal to accept a ceasefire with Israel.

Hamas is already making preparations for what they say will be ". . . massive, coordinated, attacks the likes of which neither Israel nor the world has ever seen."

On my radio show last night, I outlined the situation between HAMAS, which is the entity elected to represent the Arabs in the Occupied Gaza Strip, and Israel. The United States has declared HAMAS to be a "terrorist organization."

I explained that the Arabs do not seem to grasp the fact that their firing of rockets into residential neighborhoods, their launching or Mortars into those same neighborhoods, and their release of "Molotov Balloons" and flaming Kites which have set dozens of fires in Israel, is behavior which will beget a lethal military response from the Israelis.

This isn't good.
No surprise,the terrorist state will use white phosphorous on civilians again and the toothless,gutless,nutless UN won't do jack shit because as soon as they raise a fuss out comes the ANTI SEMITE card!

Hopefully Israel will squash them once and for all. Pretty ridiculous notion to try and live peacefully next to such barbarians.
There are Muslims who live peacefully inside of Israel some even serve in the IDF. If the Palestinians would get rid of Hamas and the PLO that would be a start for an actual nation for them.

The Palestinians have had decades to make peace. They haven’t and they have embraced terrorism and hatred of Jews.

"
URGENT BREAKING UPDATE as of 3:33 PM EDT (See Bottom)

Hamas has informed United Nations Envoy Nikolai Mladenov of its refusal to accept a ceasefire with Israel.

Hamas is already making preparations for what they say will be ". . . massive, coordinated, attacks the likes of which neither Israel nor the world has ever seen."

On my radio show last night, I outlined the situation between HAMAS, which is the entity elected to represent the Arabs in the Occupied Gaza Strip, and Israel. The United States has declared HAMAS to be a "terrorist organization."

I explained that the Arabs do not seem to grasp the fact that their firing of rockets into residential neighborhoods, their launching or Mortars into those same neighborhoods, and their release of "Molotov Balloons" and flaming Kites which have set dozens of fires in Israel, is behavior which will beget a lethal military response from the Israelis.

This isn't good.
Please OH Please let Israel go in and actually commit genocide.

the world would be a much better and peaceful place w/o palestinians in it.

Forum List

Back