INVASION OF GAZA IMMINENT - HAMAS OFFICIALLY REFUSES CEASE-FIRE

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
URGENT BREAKING UPDATE as of 3:33 PM EDT (See Bottom)

Hamas has informed United Nations Envoy Nikolai Mladenov of its refusal to accept a ceasefire with Israel.

Hamas is already making preparations for what they say will be ". . . massive, coordinated, attacks the likes of which neither Israel nor the world has ever seen."

On my radio show last night, I outlined the situation between HAMAS, which is the entity elected to represent the Arabs in the Occupied Gaza Strip, and Israel. The United States has declared HAMAS to be a "terrorist organization."

I explained that the Arabs do not seem to grasp the fact that their firing of rockets into residential neighborhoods, their launching or Mortars into those same neighborhoods, and their release of "Molotov Balloons" and flaming Kites which have set dozens of fires in Israel, is behavior which will beget a lethal military response from the Israelis.

This isn't good.

HAMAS loves to talk their trash

maxresdefault.jpg

Hamas has fighters in Lebanon to the north and Egypt to the south, Hamas is dug in on the Syrian side of the Golan. Israel shot down a Syrian Plane yesterday.. There is great potential here for a real bloodbath

Hamas has fighters in Lebanon to the north and Egypt to the south, Hamas is dug in on the Syrian side of the Golan. Israel shot down a Syrian Plane yesterday.. There is great potential here for a real bloodbath

Fingers crossed.

Hopefully Israel will squash them once and for all. Pretty ridiculous notion to try and live peacefully next to such barbarians.

"

Hamas has informed United Nations Envoy Nikolai Mladenov of its refusal to accept a ceasefire with Israel.

Hamas is already making preparations for what they say will be ". . . massive, coordinated, attacks the likes of which neither Israel nor the world has ever seen."

On my radio show last night, I outlined the situation between HAMAS, which is the entity elected to represent the Arabs in the Occupied Gaza Strip, and Israel. The United States has declared HAMAS to be a "terrorist organization."

I explained that the Arabs do not seem to grasp the fact that their firing of rockets into residential neighborhoods, their launching or Mortars into those same neighborhoods, and their release of "Molotov Balloons" and flaming Kites which have set dozens of fires in Israel, is behavior which will beget a lethal military response from the Israelis.

This isn't good.
". . . massive, coordinated, attacks the likes of which neither Israel nor the world has ever seen."
Have they got Trump writing their copy for them?

If it's true/serious, I'm very sorry to hear it. Those folks (ALL of them, including the Israelis) need to learn to share, ffs.

P.S. You have a radio show?

We don't hate the Jews and fight them because they are Jews.

They are people of religion and we are people of religion.

We love all people of religion.

If my brother, who has the same religion and parents as me... if he takes my home and expel me from my land I will fight him.

I will fight my brother...

I will fight my cousin if he does that to me...

So when a Jew takes my home and expel me from my land I will fight him as well.

022404yassin.jpg

"

This isn't good.
". . . massive, coordinated, attacks the likes of which neither Israel nor the world has ever seen."
Have they got Trump writing their copy for them?

If it's true/serious, I'm very sorry to hear it. Those folks (ALL of them, including the Israelis) need to learn to share, ffs.

P.S. You have a radio show?

No, it's just one of my sources. He has serious Middle East connections. Iran controls Hamas.

Israel should end the very existence of Hamas. After all, God is on their side.

I predict, this is how this will play out.

HAMAS will trash talk and threaten.

They will continue to escalate their violence until Israel is forced to retaliate.

Any Israeli retaliation will immediately be labeled provocative and disproportionate by the usual suspects

Israel will stand down and HAMAS will declare a great victory.

Rinse and repeat.

I'm not sure how I know this, just psychic, I guess.

For what it's worth you need to broaden your view. Hamas and Hizbollah are Iranian proxies. Russia, Syria and Iran are Militarily aligned. Turkey and Erdogan see themselves as the revived Caliphate. Israel shot down a Syrian plane...the Yemeni's through Iran sunk a Saudi Tanker and the Saudi's have suspended shipments through the strait. It's not a game of checkers, this is 3D chess.

For what it's worth you need to broaden your view. Hamas and Hizbollah are Iranian proxies. Russia, Syria and Iran are Militarily aligned. Turkey and Erdogan see themselves as the revived Caliphate. Israel shot down a Syrian plane...the Yemeni's through Iran sunk a Saudi Tanker and the Saudi's have suspended shipments through the strait. It's not a game of checkers, this is 3D chess.

And it's not as complicated as you think. Western powers, including Russia and England, using the internal power struggles of Muslim lands for their own political gains goes back to the beginning of the 19th Century. It used to be called 'The Great Game'.

This is just an extension of that game. The players on the board, HAMAS, ISIS, Assad, Hezbollah, Erdogan, are inconsequential. They are the old players wearing new jerseys.

The players trying to control the board, the US, Europe, Russia, remain the same, and they'll never go to war directly over what happens in the Middle East. They will just continue to move pieces around the board with to no lasting effect.

In the middle of it all, Israel, the only Jewish state in the world, is powerful enough to protect itself from the local players.

Addendum to this...

The US needs to pull itself out of this game. No military units in the Middle East and no refugees from Middle East combat zones.

Stop interfering in the internal politics of Middle East countries and let them sort this crap out for themselves.

Last edited:
Hopefully Israel will squash them once and for all. Pretty ridiculous notion to try and live peacefully next to such barbarians.
There are Muslims who live peacefully inside of Israel some even serve in the IDF. If the Palestinians would get rid of Hamas and the PLO that would be a start for an actual nation for them.

There are Muslims who live peacefully inside of Israel some even serve in the IDF. If the Palestinians would get rid of Hamas and the PLO that would be a start for an actual nation for them
There'll also be peace when these Egyptians are sent back to Egypt.

Forum List

Back