Intolerant Younger Generation Is Destroying American Democracy

The boomers robbed their generation, plunged the nation into unpayable debt, redistributed wealth towards a tiny fraction of the citizenry, and MAGA is telling them that people who believe what they do are child grooming, terrorist sympathizers. Good luck ever winning their votes.

You sound like a 'Morning Joe' copywriter.

I am a baby boomer and my kids turned out fine. They would be our grandchildren. I am on the high end of the baby boomer generation and my kids are well past college. My grandchildren will be attending college in the next 3-5 years.

Good job!
You're the exception, tho'.
As we have a giant population now with open borders.
More takers than makers.

The older I get the less conservative I've gotten. But I still won't cast a vote for the Dems and no way for the gop. Yet the nation must include room for us all.

And look how the goal posts have shifted :itsok:
???????????????????? What? Biden took over after the election with a Democratic House and Senate and lost the Senate in the 2022 election. So, I guess you are right, the goal posts have shifted.
itsok.gif

The older I get the less conservative I've gotten. But I still won't cast a vote for the Dems and no way for the gop. Yet the nation must include room for us all.

The only way you could have gotten less conservative the older you got is due to personal bad investments.
Too bad, for you. You had to blame somebody for your failure to diversify!

PM me, I got a great crypto lead for you......:deal:.

You have not been to Liberty College or Oral Roberts. I loved it when LT Kerry smacked you up in the officer's bar.
You mean Lurch? Link to an incident at those schools, fucktard. Your horses aren't the only thing that is slow.

Those are private schools anyway. They do not have to abide by what you think.

The only way you could have gotten less conservative the older you got is due to personal bad investments.
Too bad, for you. You had to blame somebody for your failure to diversify!

PM me, I got a great crypto lead for you......:deal:.
You're way off. Not even in the solar system. I've gotten less conservative on social issues.

The problem for MAGA is that the younger generation doesn't care about LGBTQ but they do care that the Boomers stole everything and won't freaking go away.

It's not the MAGA's. It's the young woke progressives. We can't let this continue or American democracy will be totally gone.

According to a 45,000-participant College Plus survey on respect, tolerance and open-mindedness on American campuses – the largest ever conducted – an appalling 62 per cent of students said it’s “at least sometimes acceptable” to shout down a speaker, and one in five students said that using violence to stop a campus speech is “sometimes acceptable.”

They are just peaceful tourists, man.

You're way off. Not even in the solar system. I've gotten less conservative on social issues.

I'm making great F'in returns off inflation, only off 1/3rd of my long term investments coming home to roost!
I'm blocking inflation in my life like a goddamned Ninja financial warrior!! :terror:

If a vote for Bi-dung looks like a vote for stagflation, I might have to go there!

Well at least he's not a racist who uses "negro" on message boards.
Negro is a real word. I use it because I have no respect for "Blacks" that commit so many crimes, are on welfare, won't take care of their families and vote for filthy ass Deocrats that are destroying this country.

That little shit in the video is a pussy.

Forum List

Back