Into the Black - Black World - Black Projects - Black Budgets - Area 51, Etc.

NO!

"HIGHLY Secret R&D Projects, by the USA Military-DoD, and other nations as well."

Thanks for your efforts to hijack the thread and topic. (NOT!)
You werent totally clear about that, but im with you now. Are we listing secret projects that arent secret anymore, or are we listing things that are top secret right now? It will be really tough to do the latter.

Oh, that kind of black. The CIA still enjoys a secret budget even though there are no more secrets and the Agency hasn't been on top of any critical event (9-11) since WW2. Area 51 is a freaking Si-Fi joke that can get you killed if you trespass. Are they building Bio-weapons there? Yeah, it's time to come clean, declassify junk secrets and clean up the mess that was made to the mostly desert environment by practice bombing going back to WW2

Oh, that kind of black. The CIA still enjoys a secret budget even though there are no more secrets and the Agency hasn't been on top of any critical event (9-11) since WW2. Area 51 is a freaking Si-Fi joke that can get you killed if you trespass. Are they building Bio-weapons there? Yeah, it's time to come clean, declassify junk secrets and clean up the mess that was made to the mostly desert environment by practice bombing going back to WW2
Who got killed at Area 51?

1) Doesn't exactly throw "Einstein" (What ever you vaguely mean with that) into the trash. More likely expands upon.
2) You appear to have no experience with the military and secrecy classifications.
Let's just say extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Nothing in our current knowledge of physics suggests anti-gravity is even possible. I refuse to believe there is some exception to physical laws no one has independently hit on in all this time. Such a thing would be worth a stack of Nobel prizes and eternal scientific glory.

Who got killed at Area 51?
"Can" get you killed. They admit that. It seems to be a dangerous game to keep citizens from coming close enough for long range conventional surveillance while satellite data is available to the Russians and anyone else.

"Can" get you killed. They admit that. It seems to be a dangerous game to keep citizens from coming close enough for long range conventional surveillance while satellite data is available to the Russians and anyone else.
Area 51 is a popular place. Its been in a million movies and books. Its the kind of thing that attracts morons. Any images Russia has of the place isnt very useful to them. Everything is in hangers and they only fly at night. What they dont want are people sneaking onto the base every friggin day, so they put up harsh warning signs. I assure you, their security is not told to shoot on sight.

Area 51 is a popular place. Its been in a million movies and books. Its the kind of thing that attracts morons. Any images Russia has of the place isnt very useful to them. Everything is in hangers and they only fly at night. What they dont want are people sneaking onto the base every friggin day, so they put up harsh warning signs. I assure you, their security is not told to shoot on sight.
They only fly at night and nobody can see them? You gotta be kidding. The Russians probably know more about Area 51 than Brandon does. It's a si-fi joke that nobody gets.

They only fly at night and nobody can see them? You gotta be kidding. The Russians probably know more about Area 51 than Brandon does. It's a si-fi joke that nobody gets.
I wouldnt be so sure of that. If there were leaks in Area 51, they would have figured out how to plug them a long time ago.

Im not understanding what this discussion is supposed to be about. It seems like you just listed some facts about Area 51. Is there a question in there, or perhaps a disagreement about something?
I'm just trying to develop a thread topic with a large bit of basic background information.
My fault if using the term "Area 51" sends some on a wild goose chase loop. It was meant more as an "one example out many" that might be well known.

The focus of this thread is secret military/weapons/warfare research which is or has been hidden from public knowledge for long time periods or might still be hidden. And not just USA, but any other nations our international membership might be aware of and can share.

I'm just trying to develop a thread topic with a large bit of basic background information.
My fault if using the term "Area 51" sends some on a wild goose chase loop. It was meant more as an "one example out many" that might be well known.

The focus of this thread is secret military/weapons/warfare research which is or has been hidden from public knowledge for long time periods or might still be hidden. And not just USA, but any other nations our international membership might be aware of and can share.
Unfortunately, we dont know what the cool shit is. I bet the NSA has some really interesting cyber stuff going, and you know the CIA has shit too, including crazy satellite tech.

...and if i was a betting man, I would say that we have a new "Area 51". Not necessarily a test flight facility, but a large, super secret facility that no one actually knows about (everyone knows about Area 51 now).

Whether you're talking Lockheed-Martin's Skunk Works, or DARPA, or Area 51 (the experiments there have been moved), it doesn't matter. Nation states have adversaries and the nations militaries need to continually do secret research in an effort to get ahead of those adversaries, thus necessitating taxpayer funds and the public has no business knowing exactly what is going on there, otherwise you might as well just hand your research over to your adversaries.
EXACTLY!

Part of what I want this thread focused on.

The Skunk Works ~ later to become known as Area 51, is where Lockheed tested one of the first jet fighter aircraft developed in the USA during WW2. The P-80, later F-80 by Korean War times, and eventual trainer T-33.
Few airplanes in the history of aeronautics have been as successful as the Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star. It was the first American combat-ready jet fighter when it went into service in 1945. It emerged as victor in the world's first all-jet combat, and it won the distinction of remaining in production for a full 15 years after the first experimental model was flown.

The airplane had its origin in June 1943, when Lockheed was requested to design a fighter around the De Havilland built Halford H.1B turbojet engine which was developed in England in response to Germany's Messerschmitt Me 262 jet fighter.1 The XP-80 was designed and built in the amazing period of only 143 days—37 days less than the original schedule. This was no mean feat considering that this was not a mere research aircraft, but a production prototype complete with armament. It was housed in a temporary building in complete secrecy, which was the beginning of the famous Lockheed 'Skunk Works.' The inaugural flight was on January 8, 1944, and a total of 1,715 aircraft were built.
The United States Army Air Force (USAAF) planned to build the Shooting Star in large numbers, however, only two aircraft arrived in Italy before the end of the war in Europe and were never used in operations. Despite the cessation of hostilities, production was continued on a reduced scale.

Lockheed built a total of 917 F-80As and Bs. One aircraft was modified for an attempt on the world speed record and on June 19, 1947 and set a speed record of 624 mph (1,004 km/h). Some of these modifications were retained in the F-80C and a total of 798 F-80Cs were produced between 1948 and 1949. At the same time, Lockheed designed a two-seat version, the F-94 Starfire. This model was equipped with radar for all-weather operations.

When war started in Korea, F-80's were sent to the battle area to help the South Koreans. On November 10, 1950, Lieutenant Russell Brown, flying a Shooting Star, made history when he destroyed a Russian MiG-15 fighter in the world's first decisive all-jet combat. However, when compared to the Mig, the F-80 was outclassed and it was quickly replaced by the North American F-86 Sabre.

The final version of the plane was the T-33 trainer, which remained in continuous production until August 1959. The F-80 was a very hot airplane to handle, compared to slower piston engine aircraft and an alarming number of airplanes were lost. The solution was the redesigned T-33A two-seat trainer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The P-80/F-80/T-33 is one of the first aircraft tested in the region which would later include "Area 51".

When I was in the military the rule of thumb was, anything we saw that was brand new technology, was actually invented approximately 20 years ago. If we had anti gravity stuff being designed at Area 51 (i.e. the stuff Bob Lazar was talking about), we would be seeing its application by now.
Yeah, I know and have heard such claims/comments in the past.

We have something vastly different here.

Consider; You have a device that can generate a field effect that can cancel gravity, say within a radius of a city block. This is a spherical radius.

Activate this device in a major city of this planet and suddenly a sphere two city blocks in diameter has lost it's bond to Earth as is raising and hurtling into the depths of outer space, beyond the surface of Earth.

Might this not be a more fearsome weapon than atomic/hydrogen bombs in some ways?

Is it possible "you" might do whatever you can to keep this knowledge and capability out of as many hands as you possibly can?

You werent totally clear about that, but im with you now. Are we listing secret projects that arent secret anymore, or are we listing things that are top secret right now? It will be really tough to do the latter.
Either or both.

We can examine past "secret projects ~ Black Ops" such as former Manhattan Project which produced the Atomic Bomb during WW2, or more recent but revealed, such as those that resulted in the U-2 or SR-71 aircraft.

If you want to reveal and discuss any current and classified projects, you do so at your own risk of arrest and prosecution, depending on what security and clearance laws/regs you chose to violate.

I'm not suggesting or encouraging you, or anyone, to put themselves in jeopardy.

Yeah, I know and have heard such claims/comments in the past.

We have something vastly different here.

Consider; You have a device that can generate a field effect that can cancel gravity, say within a radius of a city block. This is a spherical radius.

Activate this device in a major city of this planet and suddenly a sphere two city blocks in diameter has lost it's bond to Earth as is raising and hurtling into the depths of outer space, beyond the surface of Earth.

Might this not be a more fearsome weapon than atomic/hydrogen bombs in some ways?

Is it possible "you" might do whatever you can to keep this knowledge and capability out of as many hands as you possibly can?
If you could manipulate gravity, you would probably be better off increasing the gravity over a city in order to crush it, otherwise you end up with the Age of Ultron plot where the city falls back to Earth and ends the worlds. :laugh:

Honestly, it would be better than nukes. At least theres no radiation.

Let's just say extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Nothing in our current knowledge of physics suggests anti-gravity is even possible. I refuse to believe there is some exception to physical laws no one has independently hit on in all this time. Such a thing would be worth a stack of Nobel prizes and eternal scientific glory.
See my more recent response in this direction.

I'm not out to prove anything or change your mind on your "religious" beliefs.

I'm using Nick Cook and his book as an example of where, in the past, others have gone down certain rabbit holes of R&D and others have followed. I'm just providing examples of the range of this topic area.

If I wanted to focus on anti-gravity*, I'd start a separate thread focused on such. This thread is focused on Guv'mints funding and engaging Secret/Classified research intto science and technology areas to gain military and strategic advantage over others and how such have been conducted or is currently conducted. And the extent or range of such reach.

* Nick Cook and his book is just serving as an example and as we/I delve further you might see how this example applies.

The one thing you can be absolutely certain they are working on is scramjet technology. These "UFO sightings" where a pilot sees something moving at crazy rates of speed are almost certainly scramjets.

Also, all UFO sightings by military pilots are secret US military projects. The best way to test them is against current tech. What will an F22 Raptor's radar pick up? What will an aircraft carrier see? Well, have a scramjet (or whatever) fly by those guys and see what happens. These military pilots wont know that your testing (maybe an aircraft carriers captain would), but they dont shoot UFO's on sight, so no harm no foul.

Our Universe is one of polarities ...
Plus versus Minus
Light versus Dark
Hot versus Cold
Etc. ,,,

So why not gravity versus anti/non-gravity ???

Try not to limit the scope of your thinking and imagination . . .

Forum List

Back