Interviews with Roswell witnesses.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This video of interviews of actual witnesses to the Roswell UFO crash "many very credible people",prove beyond a doubt a UFO from another world with aliens crashed that day. For the people that come here and claim you have done research and looked into this and there is no evidence of this ,you have been exposed as lying paid trolls.

the media tried to cover it up of course saying jesse marcel i think was his name,a military man,somehow mistaked it for a weather ballon. as this video proves though that was pure bullshit and a cover story by the military. a very detailed excellent documetary.

Last edited:
This video of interviews of actual witnesses to the Roswell UFO crash many very credible people,prove beyond a doubt a UFO from another world with aliens crashed that day. Fot the people that come here and claim you have done research and looked into this,you have been exposed as lying paid trolls.

the media tried to cover it up of course saying jesse marcel i think was his name,a military man,somehow mistaked it for a weather ballon. as this video proves though that was pure bullshit and a cover story by the military. a very detailed excellent documetary.

This video of interviews of actual witnesses to the Roswell UFO crash many very credible people,prove beyond a doubt a UFO from another world with aliens crashed that day. Fot the people that come here and claim you have done research and looked into this,you have been exposed as lying paid trolls.

When I have a couple hours, I'll give it a view. Thanks.

This shows where there can be common ground for those on opposite sides of the political spectrum. That's been my experience over the past 5-6 decades I've been involved as an investigator into this phenomena.

One of many "enigmas" of the Roswell episode is the "Life" it seems to have for what was claimed to be "just a weather balloon".
Initial reports held too much substance compared to the later spin and efforts at a cover-up. The sensitivity of this event hinges a lot on the close presence of the 509th Bombardment Group. At the time, it was still the only "atomic bomb" bomber group in the world and hence a rather curious locale for such an unusual event so early on in the post World War Two UFO/UAP experience that was starting to unfold.

for once one of these discussions about the truthful events of a ufo with aliens crashing in roswell NM can be discussed without the usual shills coming on here posting lies saying I HAVE DONE LOTS OF RESEARCH ON THIS AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT A UFO FROM SPACE CRASHED.

Guess their handlers are paying them the big bucks to trolls the election fraud threads so they dont have time to come here and troll this thread like they would in the past.

I lived in Roswell in the late 80s;

One time me and my mom were driving from Hobbs to Roswell and we saw these balls of lights out in a field My mom pulled over and we sat and stared at them for quite some time. Afterward, she just drove and we never talked about it.

It was probably a secret government thing. Perhaps Military.

When I have a couple hours, I'll give it a view. Thanks.

This shows where there can be common ground for those on opposite sides of the political spectrum. That's been my experience over the past 5-6 decades I've been involved as an investigator into this phenomena.

One of many "enigmas" of the Roswell episode is the "Life" it seems to have for what was claimed to be "just a weather balloon".
Initial reports held too much substance compared to the later spin and efforts at a cover-up. The sensitivity of this event hinges a lot on the close presence of the 509th Bombardment Group. At the time, it was still the only "atomic bomb" bomber group in the world and hence a rather curious locale for such an unusual event so early on in the post World War Two UFO/UAP experience that was starting to unfold.
My speculation .
We know that Die Glocke was moved to the US .
Let’s suppose that the downed craft was an experimental US saucer based on the German prototype but the bodies “evidence” was added as a story at a later date .
Now you have the perfect cover story to fool all the self appointed saucer experts plus all those in regular imagined contact with our friends from other planets .
Then Roswell becomes the best April Fool joke ever and allows Black Op projects to proceed without serious interference .QED

There is a good argument for sure. I have been listening to Art Bell’s old shows on a podcast for the past few weeks when I go to bed at night. There are several shows on Roswell. The witnesses and evidence are compelling.

If a space vehicle from an advanced civilization landed at Roswell American scientists would have learned much from it that would have assisted the development of military aircraft. There is no evidence that this ever happened. American jet fighters and bombers were never significantly superior to Russian Migs.

My speculation .
We know that Die Glocke was moved to the US .
Let’s suppose that the downed craft was an experimental US saucer based on the German prototype but the bodies “evidence” was added as a story at a later date .
Now you have the perfect cover story to fool all the self appointed saucer experts plus all those in regular imagined contact with our friends from other planets .
Then Roswell becomes the best April Fool joke ever and allows Black Op projects to proceed without serious interference .QED
Die Glocke is a combination of a failed project and the myth that distorted it.

Die Glocke (conspiracy theory)

The Legend of Hitler's Die Glocke.​

If a space vehicle from an advanced civilization landed at Roswell American scientists would have learned much from it that would have assisted the development of military aircraft. There is no evidence that this ever happened. American jet fighters and bombers were never significantly superior to Russian Migs.
Reportedly it didn't land but crashed. If so than some parts may have failed, gone defective, or been destroyed. In that case we may not have learned enough to make a difference.

There's also the probability that the technology may be beyond our ability to understand and/or replicate.

All that aside , there are rumors some "things" were learned but not of a major, "game change" nature.

Forum List

Back