interview with mcmullin

He looks like a rat faced weasel. The people have chosen Trump in open elections, undermining the will of the people tells me he's a traitor.

He looks like a rat faced weasel. The people have chosen Trump in open elections, undermining the will of the people tells me he's a traitor.

So you don't have anything of substance to criticize him with? Good.

Btw a plurality of a party the is at best 1/3 of the people is not the will of the people. The peoples will is not decided until November are you guys that afraid of little competition?

Btw a plurality of a party the is at best 1/3 of the people is not the will of the people. The peoples will is not decided until November are you guys that afraid of little competition?
I think Avatar they are basically telling you diehard Mormons to stuff it.

he isn't even going to be on all ballots. he is a Hillary plant :lol:

Ok, the people picked Trump...I didn't want McCain or Romney and I didn't want Trump
..but.its what I got

If the people want Trump so much, they can easily vote for him. Why wouldn't the rest of us be able to make our own choice?

If the people want Trump so much, they can easily vote for him. Why wouldn't the rest of us be able to make our own choice?

Because its a binary election......you can vote for anyone.......but you'll get a democrat or republican

Because its a binary election......you can vote for anyone.......but you'll get a democrat or republican

There can be as many candidates as we want. We don't have to submit to a false dichotomy

Forum List

Back