Interview: Baseball Legend Steve Garvey Running for Senate from California as a Republican, immediately called out by Dem candidate Adam Schiff

If the voter wants them, they get re-elected
Why do you want to tell people who to vote for?

Dont vote for him…he is too qualified
We're talking dimocraps here. Dumbest fucks on the planet.

The D-Party selects who they will run and their voter dutifully march to the polls and vote.... Several times. With the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM pushing them the whole way.

Look what the SCUM in the D-Party did to Bernie! Not my cup of tea but his rise was a popular movement. Ubercunt stole that nomination from him and promptly lost to His Royal Majesty, Donald J Trump :)

And it was theft. The skanky slut DID steal the nomination from Bernie. And every dim with an above-room-temperature IQ knows it. Her and -- Who's that nasty little whore from Florida? I think she chaired the DNC.... Oh yeah, Wasserman schultz.

dimocrap scum are thieves. They are not above stealing from their own people. Any thief will tell you that they, themselves, will steal from anybody -- Their Mama, their Papa, their brother, sister, wife.... Whatever. The DNC is a criminal organization

We're talking dimocraps here. Dumbest fucks on the planet.

The D-Party selects who they will run and their voter dutifully march to the polls and vote.... Several times. With the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM pushing them the whole way.

Look what the SCUM in the D-Party did to Bernie! Not my cup of tea but his rise was a popular movement. Ubercunt stole that nomination from him and promptly lost to His Royal Majesty, Donald J Trump :)

And it was theft. The skanky slut DID steal the nomination from Bernie. And every dim with an above-room-temperature IQ knows it. Her and -- Who's that nasty little whore from Florida? I think she chaired the DNC.... Oh yeah, Wasserman schultz.

dimocrap scum are thieves. They are not above stealing from their own people. Any thief will tell you that they, themselves, will steal from anybody -- Their Mama, their Papa, their brother, sister, wife.... Whatever. The DNC is a criminal organization
:slap:

Steve Garvey is fine. Now if the Republican nominee is Steve Sax, then we know they're automatically throwing away the Senate race.

(For non-baseball fans: Though never regarded as one of the top fielding second basemen in the league, Steve Sax inexplicably became incapable of making routine throws to first base in 1983, committing 30 errors that season.)

Steve Garvey.

Before he was a multi-millionaire Republican celebrity, he was a first baseman.

Based on his announcement, it sounds like he’s ready to take up the fight for everyone born on third base — thinking they hit a triple.

Go figure.

I am a long time Fan of the Oakland A's teams but after listening to what Garvey says, were I still in CA, he is who I would have voted for.

And cheated on his wife....a perfect fit for the GOP.
Sports figures are bombarded with female offers. When beautiful women keep asking for it, rare is the sports person that turns all of them down.

In 2018, Shithead Schiff the SCUMBAG had an estimated net worth of $1.43 million. He is now known to have net assets of SEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
Garvey's net worth is around 20 mill.

dimocraps are not just scumbags, they're stupid too
Schiff the Scumbag is a good example of the Democrats rich getting richer.

He was a hell of a ball player. Not much of a husband.

I have never heard of fans going to professional baseball games hoping to see a husband.
Don't judge humans you truly do not know.

I have never heard of fans going to professional baseball games hoping to see a husband.
Don't judge humans you truly do not know.
Or a candidate.

I don't want an abusive husband in the House of Representatives.

I don't care much about the political opinions of ball players and/or most other entertainers.

He was a hell of a ball player.

Or a candidate.

I don't want an abusive husband in the House of Representatives.

I don't care much about the political opinions of ball players and/or most other entertainers.

He was a hell of a ball player.
Steves wife cheated on him. He has been wooed by politicians. I was no fan of his yet the way he talks, seems to me he does care a lot about the citizens.

Nevertheless, the piece put a black spot on Garvey's flawless reputation. Three years later, in 1983, Steve and Cyndy got divorced. Seven years later, Cyndy admitted to having an affair prior to the interview in her 1989 biography, "The Hidden Life of Cyndy Garvey."Apr 7, 2023

When Steve Garvey's ex-wife spilled the tea about her failed ...​

Forum List

Back