interracial mixing always a controversial topic

Whoa man you need to try again. Ask a mod for help about how to improve your videos they have nothing but time on their hands :thup:

I think this will be a great help: Theory of mind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you have any opinion besides that my video sucks. and i acknowledged that some minds think of it as unnatural, because it is in their mind, the mind is not observable i agree with that theory probably, but it is false.

Unless you're a comedic genius... redo that video.

Best of luck to you :thup:

and what do you think should be different in the video, also notice i did the video for another forum, it is called the apricity, and there are probably many more racists then here, over there it is quiete controversial and most people see it as kind of bestiality etc. im the one guy who is liberal. here it may sound funny though. but i didnt had time to do a extra one for this forum, also im not familiar how much racism here is.

InquiringMind, the problem is with the mic. I had the volume turned all the way up and I could barely hear it. What I did hear sounded tinny, like the microphone was in the bottom of a can. Redo the video, with the mic much closer, and use captions.

Don't let the racists here drag you down. I'm mixed race and I'm happier than any of them.

InquiringMind, the problem is with the mic. I had the volume turned all the way up and I could barely hear it. What I did hear sounded tinny, like the microphone was in the bottom of a can. Redo the video, with the mic much closer, and use captions.

Don't let the racists here drag you down. I'm mixed race and I'm happier than any of them.

ok i will thanks

That's better, as far as being able to understand what you're saying, but the tooth sucking and lip smacking is really distracting. No offense.

i spoke loud and slowly and did it for this forum, so i redid my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fnOcVdLHJY

You might be IN Texas but you are definitely not FROM Texas.

What inspired you to speak on such a lame topic is troubling.

Your vidios are so bad and of such a stupid topic I only made it about a minute into each one.

You seem to be from a backwards Eastern European country.

Thanks for reminding me why travelling to your part of the world would be a waste of time.

I understand the sentiment and agree with the OP. Some supposed "races" would not even be here if it were not for interracial encounters and mixing. Personally I aint turnin down nothin but my collar when it comes to appreciating women.

Inter-racial mixing appears to be the topic.

Since, I've did it with women of different back grounds all over the world..........I have no problem with it. Had a good time on all occasions.....................

The Original video sucks. I could understand the second one better, but hell I'm hard of hearing as well.

I understand the sentiment and agree with the OP. Some supposed "races" would not even be here if it were not for interracial encounters and mixing. Personally I aint turnin down nothin but my collar when it comes to appreciating women.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZBSQG6hWVI]Jackson Browne - BBC 1978 - Rosie - YouTube[/ame]

Do Animals interbreed?, does the lion sleep with a polar bear or does a rhino sleep with a Hippo?.
What about a cow and a Gorilla?.
I never accepted interracial marriage or sex. Animals don't do it , neither should humans.
It is not programmed into us by mother nature, so it should not happen.
Blacks with blacks, whites should stick with whites.
And the Bible says we should not mix our seeds.!
Keep the races separate. No one likes a Mongrel dog.

No one likes a Mongrel dog.

Sure they do. Those are often the heartiest, most intelligent dogs.

Reality isn't going to change to suit your fear and racism, pussy, so you'd better get used to the world as it is rather than as you'd like it. :lol:

Census shows big jump in interracial couples ? USATODAY.com

Are you scared, little racist? Good. :lol:

Why are you always preaching for interracial unions sir?.
what is your motivation really?

No one likes a Mongrel dog.

Sure they do. Those are often the heartiest, most intelligent dogs.

Reality isn't going to change to suit your fear and racism, pussy, so you'd better get used to the world as it is rather than as you'd like it. :lol:

Census shows big jump in interracial couples ? USATODAY.com

Are you scared, little racist? Good. :lol:

Why are you always preaching for interracial unions sir?.
what is your motivation really?

I'm not "preaching" anything. I'm just pointing out your cowardice and idiocy. I find the fear and frustration that the real world must cause you to be a source of amusement. No matter how much of a hateful, craven little pussy you are, the world is going ahead without you.

You're all alone, coward.

"The poll revealed that Black Americans approved of Black―White marriage at a rate of 96 percent, which is almost entirely universal. "

Americans More Accepting of Interracial Couples and Marriages - Higher Education

Forum List

Back