interracial mixing always a controversial topic

Another stupid thread designed to further a particular ideal and stir people up. Why it isn't considered trolling is beside me! :mad:

It's not trolling because this is a stormfront affiliated website...racist nonsense is encouraged.

interracial mixing always a controversial topic

Only to those who want to make a controversy out of something unimportant

Another stupid thread designed to further a particular ideal and stir people up. Why it isn't considered trolling is beside me! :mad:

It's not trolling because this is a stormfront affiliated website....

You gotta let go of that theme. It is obviously not, and I don't think the admin is going to appreciate the repeated accusation. And you are giving free advertising to that scum site unnecessarily.

You gotta let go of that theme. It is obviously not, and I don't think the admin is going to appreciate the repeated accusation. And you are giving free advertising to that scum site unnecessarily.

As the racists have said, USMB is much better because they can use the 'N' word and post whatever nonsense they want. I fail to see how you can say it is obviously not a hate site...every other thread is race baiting nonsense.

As the racists have said, USMB is much better because they can use the 'N' word and post whatever nonsense they want. I fail to see how you can say it is obviously not a hate site...every other thread is race baiting nonsense.

Only the ones you are reading. Race-related threads do not constitute the majority of topics discussed on the site as a whole. Even on the race-related threads, the racists and race-baiters are a Benetton AD of stupidity, with racist and bigoted nonsense coming from all sides and hues.

Only the ones you are reading. Race-related threads do not constitute the majority of topics discussed on the site as a whole. Even on the race-related threads, the racists and race-baiters are a Benetton AD of stupidity, with racist and bigoted nonsense coming from all sides and hues.

If the admins didn't want the hate stigma, they would, at the very least, enforce zone 2 rules in the hate threads. If they really wanted to get rid of the racist reputation, they would have the race relations subforum fall under cdz rrules.

If the admins didn't want the hate stigma, they would, at the very least, enforce zone 2 rules in the hate threads. If they really wanted to get rid of the racist reputation, they would have the race relations subforum fall under cdz rrules.

You don't see any contradiction in your complaining about racism and hatred on this site while at the same time you are posting bigoted generalizations about Germans on several other threads? You can't be self-righteous and a hypocrite at the same time.

Remember what Nietzsche said about going off to fight monsters...

Sure they do. Those are often the heartiest, most intelligent dogs.

Reality isn't going to change to suit your fear and racism, pussy, so you'd better get used to the world as it is rather than as you'd like it. :lol:

Census shows big jump in interracial couples ? USATODAY.com

Are you scared, little racist? Good. :lol:

Why are you always preaching for interracial unions sir?.
what is your motivation really?

I'm not "preaching" anything. I'm just pointing out your cowardice and idiocy. I find the fear and frustration that the real world must cause you to be a source of amusement. No matter how much of a hateful, craven little pussy you are, the world is going ahead without you.

You're all alone, coward.

"The poll revealed that Black Americans approved of Black―White marriage at a rate of 96 percent, which is almost entirely universal. "

Americans More Accepting of Interracial Couples and Marriages - Higher Education

There no cowards here sir, I just don't accept the mongrelization of the races as many of
you liberals do. There is a certain beauty in the purity and separateness of the races.
Pure breed dogs tend to be more valuable than the mongrel breeds, this is a known fact
for people that sell dogs.

I must say the same seems to be true for human beings.
People tend to be attracted to pure breed humans. People are always attracted to others from their own race. These are the facts.
As opposed to what you seem to be saying about all this false rush to mix the races.It is
pure media hype. A false campaign promoted by people in the media and Hollywood.
Welcome to the real world sir.
Learn to appreciate your own race, stop looking to other races for a mate.
Mate among yourselves.

Last edited:
Why are you always preaching for interracial unions sir?.
what is your motivation really?

I'm not "preaching" anything. I'm just pointing out your cowardice and idiocy. I find the fear and frustration that the real world must cause you to be a source of amusement. No matter how much of a hateful, craven little pussy you are, the world is going ahead without you.

You're all alone, coward.

"The poll revealed that Black Americans approved of Black―White marriage at a rate of 96 percent, which is almost entirely universal. "

Americans More Accepting of Interracial Couples and Marriages - Higher Education

There no cowards here sir, I just don't accept the mongrelization of the races as many of
you liberals do. There is a certain beauty in the purity and separateness of the races.
Pure breed dogs tend to be more valuable than the mongrel breeds, this is a known fact
for people that sell dogs.

I must say the same seems to be true for human beings.
People tend to be attracted to pure breed humans. People are always attracted to others from their own race. These are the facts.
As opposed to what you seem to be saying about all this false rush to mix the races.It is
pure media hype. A false campaign promoted by people in the media and Hollywood.
Learn to appreciate your own race, stop looking to other races for a mate.
Mate among yourselves.

There is nothing factual about your statement. you cant show me even 1 pure bred human unless they are from Africa and Black.

I know quite a few women of different races that would disagree with you as well about the attraction.

People are always attracted to others from their own race. These are the facts...

With few exceptions, men tend to be attracted to women and women tend to be attracted to men. THAT is the fact. All this race bullshit is nonsense fabricated by cowards and idiots like you.

That you do not understand is not an excuse for your statements.

Free speech does not make this an affiliate of the other site to which you point.

You don't see any contradiction in your complaining about racism and hatred on this site while at the same time you are posting bigoted generalizations about Germans on several other threads? You can't be self-righteous and a hypocrite at the same time.

Remember what Nietzsche said about going off to fight monsters...
LOL...no comparison. Germans are not a race.

Besides, I don't see myself garnering any support for my views on Germans and canadians while the TRUE racists are among the most respected assholes on this forum.

A false campaign promoted by people in the media and Hollywood.

Did you read the last of many links I provided for you, idiot? Your craven cowardice won't change the facts, pussy. The real world has moved on without you.

LOL...no comparison. Germans are not a race. ..

*sigh*

See what you're doing? You're rationalizing and making excuses for your particular hatred. Guess who does that?

I'm disappointed.

the TRUE racists are among the most respected assholes on this forum.

There are no "true racists" and "acceptable racists." There are those who are racist and those who are not. You are choosing a side and you are making the wrong choice.

There are no "true racists" and "acceptable racists." There are those who are racist and those who are not. You are choosing a side and you are making the wrong choice.

What about my comment about pure breed dogs?, don't you own an albino wolf
looking dog? Don't you go to and watch the dog shows?!.
Aren't pure breed dogs more valuable than the mongrel race mixed breeds?!?
Why did you never buy a mongrel mutt?.
My point is proven sir. Have a good day.

What about my comment about pure breed dogs?

I already addressed that stupid comment, moron.

Weren't you using an albino wolf dog as an avatar.?
Couldn't you have used a mixed race mongrel breed?.
Give me a break you mongrelizer.

What about my comment about pure breed dogs?, don't you own an albino wolf
looking dog? Don't you go to and watch the dog shows?!.
Aren't pure breed dogs more valuable than the mongrel race mixed breeds?!?
Why did you never buy a mongrel mutt?.
My point is proven sir. Have a good day.

Mongrels are actually healthier than purebreds dummy. Their gene pool is much larger and therefore they suffer less from genetic defects. They also can cost a lot of money depending on what type of mixed bred dog.

http://www.puppyfind.com/for_sale/?breed_id=284

Last edited:

Forum List

Back