Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed

Oh...Took a big hack at moral superiority and whiffed, did ya?
Let me guess. Graham gets outed by the guy who thinks everyone is gay based on his conspiracy theories, Graham resigns and you people on the Lib side will go silent?

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.......
Guess what Al Stewart's Ckickie...if Graham went bye bye, The GOP governor of SC gets to appoint his replacement. The Left gains nothing.
SILENCE!!!!

Rod Stewart, dope.

Why would Graham go bye bye?

for you it is AL.
Know your Stewarts:

Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat
Jackie Stewart - Formula One triple World Champion
Potter Stewart - SCOTUS Justice
Martha Stewart - Craft Diva
Patrick Stewart - Starship Captain
Payne Stewart - Dead, Ridiculously Dressed Golfer
Jon Stewart - Satirist
Stewart Copeland - Police Drummer

Now, once again: why would Graham go "bye-bye"?

Rod Stewart, dope.

Why would Graham go bye bye?

for you it is AL.
Know your Stewarts:

Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat
Jackie Stewart - Formula One triple World Champion
Potter Stewart - SCOTUS Justice
Martha Stewart - Craft Diva
Patrick Stewart - Starship Captain
Payne Stewart - Dead, Ridiculously Dressed Golfer
Jon Stewart - Satirist
Stewart Copeland - Police Drummer

Now, once again: why would Graham go "bye-bye"?

Do NOT make fun of Clan Stewart(d)s Tartan!!!!!

I would like to see Graham go,he has been a sell-out for many years. That being said,it should be the person's choice whether they want to come out or not. The Left and Democrats should be ashamed of their hateful Wingers on this one. If he's gay than he's gay but the Left are no heroes on this one. They may think they're heroes for outing citizens but really they're just hateful cowards. Leave the man and his family alone.

I would like to see Graham go,he has been a sell-out for many years. That being said,it should be the person's choice whether they want to come out or not. The Left and Democrats should be ashamed of their hateful Wingers on this one. If he's gay than he's gay but the Left are no heroes on this one. They may think they're heroes for outing citizens but really they're just hateful cowards. Leave the man and his family alone.

Link? Or are you full of shit?

Radical & hateful Gays are on the Left and are Democrats. You may choose to not see that but that's just your own willful ignorance. These "outings" reflect how hateful & cowardly the Left is. This is probably all the rage over at HuffyPo and MSLSD. The Democrats should disown these miscreants.

Radical & hateful Gays are on the Left and are Democrats. You may choose to not see that but that's just your own willful ignorance. These "outings" reflect how hateful & cowardly the Left is. This is probably all the rage over at HuffyPo and MSLSD. The Democrats should disown these miscreants.
Then where's your link?

Btw,this OP is a well known Leftist Democrat on this board. As are the assholes who are doing these "Outings." So it's certainly no coincidence this OP is cheerleading for this awful stuff. The Democrats should condemn and disown these creeps. Leave the man alone.

Btw,this OP is a well known Leftist Democrat on this board. As are the assholes who are doing these "Outings." So it's certainly no coincidence this OP is cheerleading for this awful stuff. The Democrats should condemn and disown these creeps. Leave the man alone.
Where's your link, bitch?

Leave the man alone? Who cares besides people like you? Really. He's not my senator, it's not a surprise if he's gay, and let his own constituents decide if it bothers them or not....doesn't bother me in the least.

Leave the man alone? Who cares besides people like you? Really. He's not my senator, it's not a surprise if he's gay, and let his own constituents decide if it bothers them or not....doesn't bother me in the least.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Can this thread finally die now?

The amount of asinine "gay" threads I've seen pop up here in the last week.....ugh.....

Oh i get it. You actually think these disgraceful assholes doing these outings are Conservative Republicans? Yea that's it. Hey enjoy those fantasies but that's all they are. These assholes are radical & hateful Leftist Democrats. You,the OP,and they should be ashamed. But somehow i bet you're not. So sad.

Oh i get it. You actually think these disgraceful assholes doing these outings are Conservative Republicans? Yea that's it. Hey enjoy those fantasies but that's all they are. These assholes are radical & hateful Leftist Democrats. You,the OP,and they should be ashamed. But somehow i bet you're not. So sad.

Outing someone is hateful? Maybe it's being honest....or is that the REAL problem?

And who hangs around the "Gay Blogosphere" anyway? Get a life loons. Just leave the man and his family alone. It's his decision whether he wants to come out or not. It's not up to the Lefty "Gay Blogosphere" assholes. Nuff said.

It's crap like this, threatening to OUT SOMEONE that give ALL homosexuals a bad name.

but do they lefties give a shit..Hell no, as long as they can DESTROY someone they will happily play along.

Then they try and bullshit you that they are THE TOLERANT ONES.

makes me laugh:lol:

Do you really believe the only people they have knowledge of are those that are anti gay?

There are lots of guys, and some women, who live on the "down low". Those that do no harm, they leave alone. Those that try to hurt gays and live a secret gay lifestyle reap what they sow.

Unless you "tolerate" hate? Do you? Hate is OK as long as it's hate you personally approve of?

And who hangs around the "Gay Blogosphere" anyway? Get a life loons. Just leave the man and his family alone. It's his decision whether he wants to come out or not. It's not up to the Lefty "Gay Blogosphere" assholes. Nuff said.

Unless he spends his time attacking gays. Right?

It's crap like this, threatening to OUT SOMEONE that give ALL homosexuals a bad name.

but do they lefties give a shit..Hell no, as long as they can DESTROY someone they will happily play along.

Do you really believe the only people they have knowledge of are those that are anti gay?

There are lots of guys, and some women, who live on the "down low". Those that do no harm, they leave alone. Those that try to hurt gays and live a secret gay lifestyle reap what they sow.

Unless you "tolerate" hate? Do you? Hate is OK as long as it's hate you personally approve of?

you friggen lefties are some hateful people.

Outing someone is hateful? Maybe it's being honest....or is that the REAL problem?

The only time I can remember someone being outed who didn't hurt other gays was those from American Idol.

How come it's only been politicians who hurt gay people who have been "outed"? Is it because they are targeting the gays?

Right wing America feels gays don't have the right to "fight back". Clearly.

So gays should never fight back? Is that your position?

So gays should never fight back? Is that your position?

LOL, just what is it that homosexuals are fighting for?
They have all the SAME RIGHTS as Straight people do.
good grief,:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back