Internal Revenue* Services employees are on crack

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
So, about a month ago a close friend gets a bill from the I*R* Services for 180+K for 2007. Now, I get a bill from the I*R* Services for 80+K for 2008 and another pal gets a bill for 100+K.

Anyone else getting crazy I*R* Services notices? Just curious.

Both are ridiculous bills. Absolutely ridiculous and not even close to or even approaching any reality. Seriously, a toddler could just look at our incomes and assets and know that. With those sorts of bills, one would think all of us are upper economic class. Not quite.

WT fucking fuck????

I can only conclude that employees at the I*R* Services are on crack. I did consider that they are morons, but those who are that seriously mentally challenged could not be able to find the door to their offices on a daily basis.

And OWEbama is about to add another 16,000 of them to monitor your taxes to see if you're buying his unconstitutionally mandated health care. So if you don't like it now, just wait. It's about to get a whole lot more fun for the public.

And OWEbama is about to add another 16,000 of them to monitor your taxes to see if you're buying his unconstitutionally mandated health care. So if you don't like it now, just wait. It's about to get a whole lot more fun for the public.
Don't think that hasn't entered my mind.

They are incompetent and another 16,000 of them?

Maybe the POTUS and Congress are on crack, too.

Which is just one reason why it is more sensible to not legalize drugs. Not that it has any real impact on the dumb fucks.... it just makes it easier to kick their fucking asses out.

Which is just one reason why it is more sensible to not legalize drugs. Not that it has any real impact on the dumb fucks.... it just makes it easier to kick their fucking asses out.
Good point...send 'em all pee cups.

I'll line up the labs.

So, about a month ago a close friend gets a bill from the I*R* Services for 180+K for 2007. Now, I get a bill from the I*R* Services for 80+K for 2008 and another pal gets a bill for 100+K.

Both are ridiculous bills. Absolutely ridiculous and not even close to or even approaching any reality. Seriously, a toddler could just look at our incomes and assets and know that. With those sorts of bills, one would think all of us are upper economic class. Not quite.

WT fucking fuck????

I can only conclude that employees at the I*R* Services are on crack. I did consider that they are morons, but those who are that seriously mentally challenged could not be able to find the door to their offices on a daily basis.

Have you checked with the actual IRS to make sure the notices are legit? Sounds fishy to me.

WT fucking fuck????

Have you checked with the actual IRS to make sure the notices are legit? Sounds fishy to me.

Unfortunately, they are definitely legit (as in the source, the content is complete horse hockey).

WT fucking fuck????

Unfortunately, they are definitely legit (as in the source, the content is complete horse hockey).

That's disgusting. Not the horse hockey (although I prefer the term meadow muffins myself), but nobody likes the IRS for a reason. And they're such a pain in the ass to try to deal with even playing by their rules, I've done it a lot in my line of work over the years and I'd far rather deal with the worst, sloppiest most arrogant bank than them. Sorry Si, good luck.

If they hire 16,ooo there should be at least 6 or 7 in the mix that are not looney.

That's disgusting. Not the horse hockey (although I prefer the term meadow muffins myself), but nobody likes the IRS for a reason. And they're such a pain in the ass to try to deal with even playing by their rules, I've done it a lot in my line of work over the years and I'd far rather deal with the worst, sloppiest most arrogant bank than them. Sorry Si, good luck.
Thanks.

My friend and I talked about it this morning before work. He is going to try to deal with his himself.

I have decided to hire someone to deal with them. I do not have the patience.

Amazing. I have to spend MY money because of THEIR utter incompetence.

If they hire 16,ooo there should be at least 6 or 7 in the mix that are not looney.
I think you're being too generous there, Dog.

Thanks.

My friend and I talked about it this morning before work. He is going to try to deal with his himself.

If you had an accountant do your taxes for that year they should defend their own work for nothing. If you did them yourself, you're probably wise to spend the money even though it sucks. And it does suck!

Thanks.

Bill them. ;)

Thanks.

Years ago, I put off doing my taxes for a couple years. I got a notice from the IRS that said I owed some ungodly amount of taxes too. I called them up and said you people have to be absolutely insane, that the amount of taxes they're claiming I owed was MORE than what I made. They told me that the amount they said I owed was artificially inflated... "just to get my attention." Maybe you should just call them first Si, and hear what they have to say. My suspicion is they're doing the same thing to you that they did to me. I wound up paying a tiny fraction of what they initially said I owed. It was actually done just as if I'd filed.

Thanks.

If the person you hired to handle the situation is a lawyer who donates heavily to the DNC then they've (the IRS) have done their job. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Forum List

Back