Well who the FUCK did you DIAL moron? ... :cuckoo:

Here's mine:

"Hi, may I speak to Sam please?"

(This call came on my cell.)

"You have the wrong number, dear."

"But I want to talk to Sam."

"Yes. And calling him at HIS number might get you what you want."

"O, c'mon...please?"

Repeat three times....I swear...from this I was able to learn, you can block a number on a cell.

Got one! Happened last Wednesday.

ring ... ring ...
I look at the phone and sees it's a private number. Thinking it's my mother, I answer.

"Hello."

"Uhm yeah ... someone there called me from that number." (older guy. Kind of a sexy voice I recall )

"They did? Really? Who am I speaking with?"

pause ....
"This is Justin."

"I'm sorry, but we don't know a Justin and I don't believe anyone here called you."

"Okay, well someone there rang me phone."

"I'm sorry sir ... it must have been a misdialed call."

Another pause .....
"Uhm ... okay."

Bye!

Some woman keeps phoning me and asking, "have you seen Mike Hunt". Every time I tell her, "not yet", but still she calls and asks. :confused:

Unrelated, sort-of...

Personally, I love the long messages you get when someone butt-dials you... You know, where the subtle butt movements cause your phone to dial either a speeddial number or one completely strange number, unbeknownst to you of course....

So far I havent heard anything interesting, yet...

Some woman keeps phoning me and asking, "have you seen Mike Hunt". Every time I tell her, "not yet", but still she calls and asks. :confused:

You should ask her what it is Mike is supposed to be hunting.

I think it's the same daft bitch who called me last night. Asked if she could borrow my dictaphone. No idea who she was, so I told her to piss off and use her finger like everyone else!

i live in a small town...even when its a wrong number you can count on a 5 minute chat...doesnt bother me one bit.....slower pace in the small town

Unrelated, sort-of...

Personally, I love the long messages you get when someone butt-dials you... You know, where the subtle butt movements cause your phone to dial either a speeddial number or one completely strange number, unbeknownst to you of course....

Oh, I have heard a quite useful conversation.

I ALWAYS keypad lock my bberry.

Unrelated, sort-of...

Oh, I have heard a quite useful conversation.

I ALWAYS keypad lock my bberry.

Yep. That's cuz we BB girls are smart. :lol:

Some woman keeps phoning me and asking, "have you seen Mike Hunt". Every time I tell her, "not yet", but still she calls and asks.

Help is at hand. I can clear this up.

The mysterious woman in question is playing an old British joke. Although it has to be said, she's going about it completely the wrong way.

It goes like this. If someone approaches you in a reserved and polite setting such as church, school or the Securities and Exchange Commision and asks you the name of a man they haven't yet met, you mischieviously inform them that the person in question is called 'Mike Hunt'.

When said casually it sounds awefully like, 'my c_nt' i.e 'have you Mike Hunt or 'can you tell me where Mike Hunt is?'. Leaving the recipient in a state of shock. Or if you're male, laughing your head off.

It works best on foreigners. Especially Orientals.

Forum List

Back