internal facebook docs reveal plan to muzzle consnervatives ahead of 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch the live feed below as Alex Jones lays out the devastating proof of not just his censorship, but of the admitted plan to throw the 2020 election to the Dems:

For one thing, you saw the concerned efforts one hour before the ban by mainstream media outlets who already had news articles ready to go before the ban – but there’s more! Tune in now!

Smoking Gun! Internal Facebook Docs Reveal Plan to Muzzle Conservatives Ahead of 2020
-----------------------------

Wait until they come for the very losers who are banning those who are not Trump haters. lmfao they're coming for you leftist c...t man and we're gonna laugh our asses off. Your all so gawd dam fkn stupid u have no clue what is coming and it's staring down your throats.

The biggest ass holes are those who call ppl who are awake their insults. It's kind of like the kid poking fun at the other kid meanwhile someone is behind the bully putting a kick me note on their back and the idiot has no clue why everyone is laughing.

YES UR THAT STUPID!!

The best part is they actually got you believing who or what is fake news, the hysterical part for us we watch just how dumb u r as u go to the sources you think are you truth bibles.

You know how some guys say all the women who won't date them are lesbians? That's what your OP reminds me of.

• Banned
It is a shame u leftist jones haters are so fk retarded and stupid u don't even know how ur lies are so obvious, and your IQ levels are way below the average looks like a fkn comment section to me idiot. MORON
upload_2019-5-3_9-56-29.png

COMMENTS

Watch the live feed below as Alex Jones lays out the devastating proof of not just his censorship, but of the admitted plan to throw the 2020 election to the Dems:

For one thing, you saw the concerned efforts one hour before the ban by mainstream media outlets who already had news articles ready to go before the ban – but there’s more! Tune in now!

Smoking Gun! Internal Facebook Docs Reveal Plan to Muzzle Conservatives Ahead of 2020

Wait until they come for the very losers who are banning those who are not Trump haters. lmfao they're coming for you leftist c...t man and we're gonna laugh our asses off. Your all so gawd dam fkn stupid u have no clue what is coming and it's staring down your throats.

The biggest ass holes are those who call ppl who are awake their insults. It's kind of like the kid poking fun at the other kid meanwhile someone is behind the bully putting a kick me note on their back and the idiot has no clue why everyone is laughing.

YES UR THAT STUPID!!

The best part is they actually got you believing who or what is fake news, the hysterical part for us we watch just how dumb u r as u go to the sources you think are you truth bibles.

This is COINTELPRO. Please don't forget who Jones works for and at the pleasure of. You need to not be suckered into it this game.

The goal here is to have both YOU and the Lefties BEGGING to have the government control and regulate the big tech giants so they can't control who is on their platforms. I DON'T CARE.

Facebook, Twitter, etc. THEY WANT to become sanctioned monopolies that will exist FOREVER. It is in their interest. Remember, if you do your research, you will find that Facebook is intertwined with DARPA.

I so much don't care, they can even win the white house and congress. I would STILL rather have a free internet. The freedom of thought and information from the government is THAT important. These elites are thinking THAT far ahead.

The ultimate goal here is to have the government control and regulate the internet.

Don't fall for this.

This is the reality;

Where is MySpace Today? How about Digg?

We can talk about Alex Jones all we want to on USMB. I am much more afraid of the government controlling the internet than I am afraid of Alex Jones not being allowed on FB or Twitter.

when ur so stupid u think ur not it proves where the problem is and whose the problem look in the mirror anit Americans are the dumbest

YES UR THAT STUPID!!

This is COINTELPRO. Please don't forget who Jones works for and at the pleasure of. You need to not be suckered into it this game.

The goal here is to have both YOU and the Lefties BEGGING to have the government control and regulate the big tech giants so they can't control who is on their platforms. I DON'T CARE.

Facebook, Twitter, etc. THEY WANT to become sanctioned monopolies that will exist FOREVER. It is in their interest. Remember, if you do your research, you will find that Facebook is intertwined with DARPA.

I so much don't care, they can even win the white house and congress. I would STILL rather have a free internet. The freedom of thought and information from the government is THAT important. These elites are thinking THAT far ahead.

The ultimate goal here is to have the government control and regulate the internet.

Don't fall for this.

This is the reality;

We can talk about Alex Jones all we want to on USMB. I am much more afraid of the government controlling the internet than I am afraid of Alex Jones not being allowed on FB or Twitter.

who do u think taught us P R S --- ur on the wrong side but all on the same spin of the shit you said it's correct , u just got the wrong person and accusing the wrong one which is exact what they want.

President Donald Trump signaled support on Twitter for Infowars and Paul Joseph Watson following Facebook’s latest crackdown on conservatives.

Trump Tweets Support For Infowars, Paul Joseph Watson

when ur so stupid u think ur not it proves where the problem is and whose the problem look in the mirror anit Americans are the dumbest

YES UR THAT STUPID!!

Don't fall for this.

This is the reality;

who do u think taught us P R S --- ur on the wrong side but all on the same spin of the shit you said it's correct , u just got the wrong person and accusing the wrong one which is exact what they want.

President Donald Trump signaled support on Twitter for Infowars and Paul Joseph Watson following Facebook’s latest crackdown on conservatives.

huh?

YES UR THAT STUPID!!

Don't fall for this.

This is the reality;

That's our biggest problem right now. We have a crazy president who actually falls for Infowars insane claims.

YES UR THAT STUPID!!

Don't fall for this.

This is the reality;

That's our biggest problem right now. We have a crazy president who actually falls for Infowars insane claims.

Nether one of you are listening to me.

Mindwars thinks it is a good thing for government to regulate the internet.

Sure, while Trump controls the government.

What happens when he doesn't control the government?

I don't think he even watched the video.

. .. and YOU? You won't listen to anyone that doesn't hate the president. So you are like talking to someone high on meth. Completely irrational.

The president IS NOT the government. The biggest problem IS NOT the fact that the president listens to info-wars.

Forum List

Back