Intermarriage incentive program: let's breed out the races!

Think about this. For centuries, the Chinese absorbed minority races into their culture through interracial marriage. So, in the spirit of equality, why shouldn't the government offer something like tax credits for new interracial couples (and their children)? As the headline states, the long-term goal would be for nearly all the citizenry to have about the same genetic percentages of the different groups that live here today: in other words, no races.

Many parts of this country fought hard to legalize interracial marriages. Perhaps it's time to take that path to its ultimate conclusion. :eusa_think:

There are many Blacks that don't want any parts of "Interracial marriages incentives"
Please love your own White Women , leave our Black Women alone. Didn't you boys rape
enough Black women during slavery times.! You've got to be crazy to suggest incentives
for interracial marriages or some Black pussy whipped white Boy!!Please get a grip
go find a white hoe , and be satisfeid with her.

Perhaps you need to stay off 52nd street and stop hanging those brothers who sell bean pies and incense and hang around some educated people. Maybe it will rub off on you.

You can still preserve black heritage even if you marrying outside the race. My mom is half Hispanic. My great grandma was native American. My brother married to a Caucasian. I have two cousins also married to Caucasians. And you know what we still keep the black heritage alive. And most African Americans are mixed with something anyway.

You problem got white blood in you.

What you have just stated Miss, makes no sense. How do you preserve black culture ,by
mixing your Black or brown genes with someone form another race.?
You preserve black culture by marrying another Black or Beown person. Not by mixing your
genes with a non black person.! You are not making any sense Miss, your statment is illogical!! to say the least. And I do hang around a lot of educated blacks who by the way have the same opinions that I have about preserving the Black race, by marrying other Blacks only!!

What you have just stated Miss, makes no sense. How do you preserve black culture ,by
mixing your Black or brown genes with someone form another race.?
You preserve black culture by marrying another Black or Beown person. Not by mixing your
genes with a non black person.! You are not making any sense Miss, your statment is illogical!! to say the least. And I do hang around a lot of educated blacks who by the way have the same opinions that I have about preserving the Black race, by marrying other Blacks only!!

You can still have sense of black culture without being black. like i said my mom is biracial but she still has a sense of black culture.

you have to have two black parents to keep to your black heritage.

what you are saying makes no sense.

so are you saying by marrying a person of a another race you are destroying black culture?

and i believe anyone who believes that you should only marry within your race isn't very educated at all.

Last edited:
I wonder if CV ever considered that his proposal here would establish the precedent that the government has the authority to dictate who can marry whom. :eusa_think:

I wonder if CV ever considered that his proposal here would establish the precedent that the government has the authority to dictate who can marry whom. :eusa_think:
If you can't understand the difference between tax incentives and edicts, "God help you." :eusa_angel:

If you can't understand the difference between tax incentives and edicts, "God help you." :eusa_angel:

I do understand the differences, but it's the similarities that are more concerning.

For example: How about an annual marriage tax of $50,000 per couple, with an exeption for qualified interracial couples.

Would that not function as an effective edict?

I do understand the differences, but it's the similarities that are more concerning.

For example: How about an annual marriage tax of $50,000 per couple, with an exeption for qualified interracial couples.

Probably not. You'd just see a lot more single parents.

Do you always make a habit of contradicting yourself like this?

If you see a lot more single parents as a result, then it most certainly is an effective edict against non-interracial marriages.

Do you always make a habit of contradicting yourself like this?

If you see a lot more single parents as a result, then it most certainly is an effective edict against non-interracial marriages.
yes, he does

Dude, you lost several pages and posts ago.

Your idea is beyond terrible. And apparently this escapes nobody but you.
I thought you might pull a Saddam (declare victory and go home). Not much else to say in response to that, except: enjoy your "win." :bowdown:

ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg

Think about this. For centuries, the Chinese absorbed minority races into their culture through interracial marriage. So, in the spirit of equality, why shouldn't the government offer something like tax credits for new interracial couples (and their children)? As the headline states, the long-term goal would be for nearly all the citizenry to have about the same genetic percentages of the different groups that live here today: in other words, no races.

Many parts of this country fought hard to legalize interracial marriages. Perhaps it's time to take that path to its ultimate conclusion. :eusa_think:

"If we can't get them out, we'll BREED them out."

Old idea, and remains an incredibly shitty one. King Edward sent nobles to Scotland and gave them sexual rites to all newly wedded common girls.

The Mongols did it too.

Also, the Muslims are doing it in Darfur right now. They kill the men, and rape the women. Well, sometimes they rape and kill the women...but either way.

Also been used effectively in Bosnia, the Congo, too many places to list.

What Centrist is suggesting is genocide. Pure and simple.

Also been used effectively in Bosnia, the Congo, too many places to list.

What Centrist is suggesting is genocide. Pure and simple.
Either you didn't read the thread or you're just plain lying.

All the examples you mentioned had to do with forced marriages, which is not what I'm talking about at all.

You're suggesting breeding out separate gene pools. That's genocide.

And giving financial incentives to poor young women to have babies with men of another color is prostitution, which is the same thing as rape, and to the end of genocide.

Centrism is one of those really smart lefties that we keep hearing about, I can see.

Forum List

Back