Intermarriage incentive program: let's breed out the races!

Your proposal is impractical because it would require some verification of interraciality claims. How are you supposed to handle that?
Actually, this part wouldn't have to be all that difficult.

Today, people "self-identify" their race. You could make that self-identification part of someone's official record (tie it to the SSN or something) after they turn 18 and sign a form. Future generations would just have to refer to their parents' or grandparents' records to confirm that they're interracial.

This poster said his interracial marriage program is needed ,because there are blacks that
do not want any parts of interracial relationships. So, what other option would the poster be implying.?besides force.?
Bribe them. That's what a tax credit does.

Your proposal is impractical because it would require some verification of interraciality claims. How are you supposed to handle that?

Today, people "self-identify" their race. You could make that self-identification part of someone's official record (tie it to the SSN or something) after they turn 18 and sign a form. Future generations would just have to refer to their parents' or grandparents' records to confirm that they're interracial.

Fine. Then I self-identify as a little bit of everything.

why dont you just put everyone on ignore, like you do anyone else that disagrees with your moronic stupidity

its a stupid idea
get the government out of marriage completely would be a better idea

No need to get involved in such things as turning up the heat under the melting pot.

Let nature take it course and we'll be better off for it.

The number of people like you is so small that they really don't matter. :lol:

Tiger Woods is as mixed as it gets. Have him impregnate six women then they can interbreed with six people and so on and so on.

We could call it "fuck it forward"

Tiger Woods is as mixed as it gets. Have him impregnate six women then they can interbreed with six people and so on and so on.

We could call it "fuck it forward"
how about we keep the government out of it and just let people mate up as they please

Why don't we just keep the races separate, Blacks only marrying Blacks, and Whites marrying whites.
I know many Black men and women that would not even think about marrying outside of the Black race.
Its not being racist , it just called preserving our Black culture and heritage. Just as there whites that
feel they need to preserve the White Race.
I don't want any parts of any Government interracial incentive program. Kinda reminds me of Slavery in the south , when White men were given the O.K. to rape Black women. It brings back bad memories.
It will never work.

I know many Black men and women that would not even think about marrying outside of the Black race... it just called preserving our Black culture and heritage.
The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Why not. Why are White men always after every other cultures Women.Black Women,Asian
Indian, Why are they so unhappy with their own White Women?
becuase different people have differing tastes
why dont you just learn how to treat a woman so your fine nubian princess doesnt want to go looking for someone else

Think about this. For centuries, the Chinese absorbed minority races into their culture through interracial marriage. So, in the spirit of equality, why shouldn't the government offer something like tax credits for new interracial couples (and their children)? As the headline states, the long-term goal would be for nearly all the citizenry to have about the same genetic percentages of the different groups that live here today: in other words, no races.

Many parts of this country fought hard to legalize interracial marriages. Perhaps it's time to take that path to its ultimate conclusion. :eusa_think:

There are many Blacks that don't want any parts of "Interracial marriages incentives"
Please love your own White Women , leave our Black Women alone. Didn't you boys rape
enough Black women during slavery times.! You've got to be crazy to suggest incentives
for interracial marriages or some Black pussy whipped white Boy!!Please get a grip
go find a white hoe , and be satisfeid with her.

Prof Gates was horrified when he found out he was 57% white, how white are you? Does that make you less of a person in your eyes?

About 95%, and quite unhorrified by that. I am, after all, an American.

Why don't we just keep the races separate, Blacks only marrying Blacks, and Whites marrying whites.
I know many Black men and women that would not even think about marrying outside of the Black race.
Its not being racist , it just called preserving our Black culture and heritage. Just as there whites that
feel they need to preserve the White Race.
I don't want any parts of any Government interracial incentive program. Kinda reminds me of Slavery in the south , when White men were given the O.K. to rape Black women. It brings back bad memories.
It will never work.

No need for a government program. And the mixing of the races is a fact, no matter how badly it offends you and William. Very few American citizens today that are pure anything, other than American.

Since no one has dissented, it's settled then.

I get Tiger Woods' wife.

......Come to Poppa...

1232140485.jpg

Think about this. For centuries, the Chinese absorbed minority races into their culture through interracial marriage. So, in the spirit of equality, why shouldn't the government offer something like tax credits for new interracial couples (and their children)? As the headline states, the long-term goal would be for nearly all the citizenry to have about the same genetic percentages of the different groups that live here today: in other words, no races.

Many parts of this country fought hard to legalize interracial marriages. Perhaps it's time to take that path to its ultimate conclusion. :eusa_think:

There are many Blacks that don't want any parts of "Interracial marriages incentives"
Please love your own White Women , leave our Black Women alone. Didn't you boys rape
enough Black women during slavery times.! You've got to be crazy to suggest incentives
for interracial marriages or some Black pussy whipped white Boy!!Please get a grip
go find a white hoe , and be satisfeid with her.

Perhaps you need to stay off 52nd street and stop hanging those brothers who sell bean pies and incense and hang around some educated people. Maybe it will rub off on you.

You can still preserve black heritage even if you marrying outside the race. My mom is half Hispanic. My great grandma was native American. My brother married to a Caucasian. I have two cousins also married to Caucasians. And you know what we still keep the black heritage alive. And most African Americans are mixed with something anyway.

You problem got white blood in you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back