Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Private Email Server ..
they are not using their own server. they are using like a gmail account or some other account where they don't control the server, unless i mis-read something.
Distinction without a difference, PRIVATE is the operative word as in NOT Federal Government owned, managed (i.e. subject to Federal Government information security and systems administrative policy & control) and approved.

gmail is hosted on PRIVATE servers as in privately owned and managed and in context NOT Federal Government approved.

in other words, if the feds want access to the e-mail, they can get it. i can go nuke my entire account on my own *.personalaccount.net that i have for myself, but my hosting provider will have all my records and can turn them over to them if needed.

in other words, they can't do things like run bleach bit, or lose 33k mails so no comparison really except to giggle and think this is the same.
Not really, any PRIVATE mail hosting provider can choose to nuke mailboxes and their entire contents and history at their own discretion and are under no obligations (other than contractual obligations ) to keep any historical data, if gmail were (for example) used by a business then Federal, State and Local retention laws would apply but the responsibility for compliance is on the business that's using the service not on the mail hosting provider.

yes a private one could. i said this and you're just moving words around. however, their backups should still have the mail/account history there.
I'm not trying to "move your words around", I'm trying to interpret what you said and it appeared that you were attempting to distinguish between the Queen of Corruptions use of a mail server that she owned & managed and WH staffers using private mail hosting services (you used the example of GMAIL), from a federal government perspective there is NO difference. If that wasn't your contention then I misread what you were trying to say and I apologize.

i did not say much of what you're saying i said so i'll move on. i never said google or a hosting provider was under obligation to make sure the accounts/customers comply. but they will have the mail if called for.

now i can hire a hoster that is a friend and get roughly the same as having a private server - but the hosting provider is now balls down to be responsible for their customers stated "private" needs.
The only obligation any mail hosting provider has is what is stated in its terms of service or what is specified under contract, that's why using personal mail accounts hosted on them to conduct business is a problem not only for government employees but also for employees of any business that has a rational information systems policy.
i may just have my guard up around here - apologies back if i do. :)

you're right that the overall retention policies are up to the provider, i believe. however, even if i delete my mail from my account, the record is still going through the server and wiping out your tracks on a hosted solution isn't really "possible".

if the feds own the server and all around it, they have their own retention policy.

the only way to really hide yourself is to own your own server and then you control all facets of it - except for who you may have sent mail to. that would still be "pullable" if i knew who to ask/look for.

Looks like Hillary had the same kind of server that you were referring to for yourself..and then used a server service all of which a person in her position should never have done..but Governor Jeb Bush did and so many others too..

4. What tech was used
When Clinton was running for president in 2008, she had a private server installed at her home in Chappaqua, New York. The domains clintonemail.com, wjcoffice.com, and presidentclinton.com, which were registered to a man named Eric Hoteham, all pointed to that server. In 2013, a Denver-based IT company called Platte River Networks was hired to manage the server, but wasn't cleared to work with classified information. The company executives received death threats for taking on the contract. It was later discovered that multiple private servers were used for Clinton's email.

Clinton used a BlackBerry phone to communicate during her tenure as secretary of state, including sending and receiving emails through her private server in New York. The State Department expressed concern about the security of the device. Clinton had requested the NSA provide a strengthened BlackBerry, similar to the one used by President Obama. But, her request was denied. Instead, the NSA requested that Clinton use a secure Windows Phone known as the Sectera Edge, but she opted to continue using her personal BlackBerry.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting Hilary had no accomplishments?

She did manage to fail the D.C. bar exam.
She was a hell of a futures trader.
Somehow managed to get on the board of WalMart.
Had a bunch of travel office employees fired.
Lost and then found some billing records.
Attacked victims of her husband's advances.
Lost 2 Presidential campaigns to amateurs.

Did I miss any?

Used to be supported and loved by Trump

upload_2017-9-28_14-0-33.jpeg
upload_2017-9-28_14-1-6.jpeg
upload_2017-9-28_14-1-31.jpeg

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Why they didn't say jack shit when the Senate GOP completely voided the constitution and refused to let Obama fill the empty SCOTUS seat.

They are all so full of shit.

The constitution became an inconvenience after Scalia died and they were happy to let the Mitch and Ted just ignore, buy their pathetic B.S. "reasoning".

Distinction without a difference, PRIVATE is the operative word as in NOT Federal Government owned, managed (i.e. subject to Federal Government information security and systems administrative policy & control) and approved.

gmail is hosted on PRIVATE servers as in privately owned and managed and in context NOT Federal Government approved.

Not really, any PRIVATE mail hosting provider can choose to nuke mailboxes and their entire contents and history at their own discretion and are under no obligations (other than contractual obligations ) to keep any historical data, if gmail were (for example) used by a business then Federal, State and Local retention laws would apply but the responsibility for compliance is on the business that's using the service not on the mail hosting provider.

yes a private one could. i said this and you're just moving words around. however, their backups should still have the mail/account history there.
I'm not trying to "move your words around", I'm trying to interpret what you said and it appeared that you were attempting to distinguish between the Queen of Corruptions use of a mail server that she owned & managed and WH staffers using private mail hosting services (you used the example of GMAIL), from a federal government perspective there is NO difference. If that wasn't your contention then I misread what you were trying to say and I apologize.

i did not say much of what you're saying i said so i'll move on. i never said google or a hosting provider was under obligation to make sure the accounts/customers comply. but they will have the mail if called for.

now i can hire a hoster that is a friend and get roughly the same as having a private server - but the hosting provider is now balls down to be responsible for their customers stated "private" needs.
The only obligation any mail hosting provider has is what is stated in its terms of service or what is specified under contract, that's why using personal mail accounts hosted on them to conduct business is a problem not only for government employees but also for employees of any business that has a rational information systems policy.
well I think at contention is if private email in itself is illegal for use by a sworn in person of government. what's your answer?
i don't think it's illegal to own/run the server but if they do, they are required to cc or include a gov alias for record of the e-mail.

they need to just make it illegal and lose the gray area.
for me I really couldn't care less that hitlery had a server, I mind that she deleted 33k of email while under subpoena. and then bleachbit the server's hard drive while under subpoena. And for the life of me, I can't understand how she ain't in jail just for those two things. destroying evidence.

I gave you links that she was requested to turn them over, she was not subpoenaed yet I beleive.. Also if she really wanted to to a cover up she would have used big money for a professional bleacher..

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Why they didn't say jack shit when the Senate GOP completely voided the constitution and refused to let Obama fill the empty SCOTUS seat.

The constitution became an inconvenience after Scalia died and they were happy to let the Mitch and Ted just ignore, buy their pathetic B.S. "reasoning".

And they didn't even give his appointees the light of day to even meet them or a interview..much of corrupt paid off people.

Are you suggesting Hilary had no accomplishments?

She did manage to fail the D.C. bar exam.
She was a hell of a futures trader.
Somehow managed to get on the board of WalMart.
Had a bunch of travel office employees fired.
Lost and then found some billing records.
Attacked victims of her husband's advances.
Lost 2 Presidential campaigns to amateurs.

Did I miss any?

View attachment 151829View attachment 151830View attachment 151831

Don't forget all the world leaders who loved her.
The bribes...err...donations they threw at her slush fund...err...Foundation proved their love.
Now that she can help the less fortunate, full time, donations must have skyrocketed, eh?

the Senate GOP completely voided the constitution and refused to let Obama fill the empty SCOTUS seat.

Can you post the portion they voided?

they are not using their own server. they are using like a gmail account or some other account where they don't control the server, unless i mis-read something.

in other words, if the feds want access to the e-mail, they can get it. i can go nuke my entire account on my own *.personalaccount.net that i have for myself, but my hosting provider will have all my records and can turn them over to them if needed.

in other words, they can't do things like run bleach bit, or lose 33k mails so no comparison really except to giggle and think this is the same.

i may just have my guard up around here - apologies back if i do. :)

you're right that the overall retention policies are up to the provider, i believe. however, even if i delete my mail from my account, the record is still going through the server and wiping out your tracks on a hosted solution isn't really "possible".

if the feds own the server and all around it, they have their own retention policy.

the only way to really hide yourself is to own your own server and then you control all facets of it - except for who you may have sent mail to. that would still be "pullable" if i knew who to ask/look for.

Looks like Hillary had the same kind of server that you were referring to for yourself..and then used a server service all of which a person in her position should never have done..but Governor Jeb Bush did and so many others too..

4. What tech was used
When Clinton was running for president in 2008, she had a private server installed at her home in Chappaqua, New York. The domains clintonemail.com, wjcoffice.com, and presidentclinton.com, which were registered to a man named Eric Hoteham, all pointed to that server. In 2013, a Denver-based IT company called Platte River Networks was hired to manage the server, but wasn't cleared to work with classified information. The company executives received death threats for taking on the contract. It was later discovered that multiple private servers were used for Clinton's email.

Clinton used a BlackBerry phone to communicate during her tenure as secretary of state, including sending and receiving emails through her private server in New York. The State Department expressed concern about the security of the device. Clinton had requested the NSA provide a strengthened BlackBerry, similar to the one used by President Obama. But, her request was denied. Instead, the NSA requested that Clinton use a secure Windows Phone known as the Sectera Edge, but she opted to continue using her personal BlackBerry.
not gonna play going back to bush.

the conversation is about comparing using a private account vs. a private server for trump vs. hillary. i already feel this should be NOT LEGAL FOR ANYONE and won't defend either side setting one up. no one should be able to hide this when a gov employee.

well I think at contention is if private email in itself is illegal for use by a sworn in person of government. what's your answer?
i don't think it's illegal to own/run the server but if they do, they are required to cc or include a gov alias for record of the e-mail.

for me I really couldn't care less that hitlery had a server, I mind that she deleted 33k of email while under subpoena. and then bleachbit the server's hard drive while under subpoena. And for the life of me, I can't understand how she ain't in jail just for those two things. destroying evidence.

I gave you links that she was requested to turn them over, she was not subpoenaed yet I beleive.. Also if she really wanted to to a cover up she would have used big money for a professional bleacher..

so you agree she was trying to cover something up?
Gowdy: Clinton used special tool to wipe email server
"Clinton has long said that the deleted emails were all of a personal nature, relating largely to yoga and her daughter’s wedding, but Gowdy said he did not know whether the Democratic nominee considered emails pertaining to the Clinton Foundation to be personal. It’s a question he said he hopes reporters ask Clinton the next chance they get."

33k mails on yoga and a wedding?

now just asking - if the trumps were found deleting messages from a server they owned, would you just say "oh i'm sure they were personal" or would you feel like they were hiding something?

"Clinton has long said that the deleted emails were all of a personal nature, relating largely to yoga and her daughter’s wedding, but Gowdy said he did not know whether the Democratic nominee considered emails pertaining to the Clinton Foundation to be personal. It’s a question he said he hopes reporters ask Clinton the next chance they get."

now just asking - if the trumps were found deleting messages from a server they owned, would you just say "oh i'm sure they were personal" or would you feel like they were hiding something?

When someone wants to go against protocol, I do find that they are hiding something yes... I do find Clinton to be shady.
Same as I find the un-disclosed security clearance questions, meetings and Jared's emails.

I can't stand for Gowdy, he is creepier than McConnell. both are shady men.

When someone wants to go against protocol, I do find that they are hiding something yes... I do find Clinton to be shady.
Same as I find the un-disclosed security clearance questions, meetings and Jared's emails.

I can't stand for Gowdy, he is creepier than McConnell. both are shady men.\.

they all freak me out sooner or later. :)

but yea, the sheer fact she deleted 33k yoga/wedding mails is suspicious on its own. if me i'd NOT delete them for no other reason than to NOT invite speculation as to why. you wanna read how i cross my legs and go UMMMMM while incense fills the room and we talk about 20 layer cakes, have at it.

then bleach-bitting the drive?

to a person - anyone defending hillary doing this would attack trump for the very same. *that* is the mindset that needs to change. 1 law, all must follow.

but yea, the sheer fact she deleted 33k yoga/wedding mails is suspicious on its own. if me i'd NOT delete them for no other reason than to NOT invite speculation as to why. you wanna read how i cross my legs and go UMMMMM while incense fills the room and we talk about 20 layer cakes, have at it.

to a person - anyone defending hillary doing this would attack trump for the very same. *that* is the mindset that needs to change. 1 law, all must follow.

Ok how about this:

Voicemails from nursing home where 11 died were deleted by governor’s office

SEPTEMBER 24, 2017 4:22 PM

Voicemails left on Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s cellphone by employees of the Hollywood nursing home where 11 died in the post-Hurricane Irma heat have been deleted, according to the governor’s office.

Scott gave out his number to nursing homes and assisted living facilities ahead of the hurricane so administrators could report concerns, according to a timeline released by Scott’s office. In the days following Irma, the staff at the Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills called four times. But the messages they left the governor weren’t kept, as first reported by CBS4’s Jim DeFede.

Ok how about this:

SEPTEMBER 24, 2017 4:22 PM

Voicemails left on Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s cellphone by employees of the Hollywood nursing home where 11 died in the post-Hurricane Irma heat have been deleted, according to the governor’s office.

Scott gave out his number to nursing homes and assisted living facilities ahead of the hurricane so administrators could report concerns, according to a timeline released by Scott’s office. In the days following Irma, the staff at the Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills called four times. But the messages they left the governor weren’t kept, as first reported by CBS4’s Jim DeFede.

sounds bad, sure. but these days i never really really believe *any* first story. are they legally bound to keep them? did he respond and/or act *then* delete them? the headline is a BULLSHIT YOU DID NOT type headline and i *Never* believe those anymore. while that may well have happened, context is important.

the Senate GOP completely voided the constitution and refused to let Obama fill the empty SCOTUS seat.

Can you post the portion they voided?

from the Constitution:

Article 2 Section 2 Clause 2

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The 2nd Article of the U.S. Constitution
if they refused to even see Garland, then they refused to even 'advise or consent' & therefore violated their Constitutional duty bound job.

Most Crazy Democrat Cultist just do not have the mental capacity to understand Hillary's email scandal.
She deleted her emails to hide the evidence of her corruption.

Forum List

Back