Interesting Interview...The Donald Loves America More Than Material Things

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The king of talk radio, the late, great Bob Grant. Folks, I have lived in the NYC metro area for decades and knew The Donald was into big real estate, had ups and downs with the markets, but did not realize how many big name folks he was friends with. The Donald is Mr. America if there ever was one. The absolute opposite of the current occupants in the White House and the apparently mentally ill, Crooked Hillary.

Last edited:
The king of talk radio, the late, great Bob Grant. Folks, I have lived in the NYC metro area for decades and knew The Donald was into big real estate, had ups and downs with the markets, but did not realize how many big name folks he was friends with. The Donald is Mr. America if there ever was one. The absolute opposite of the current occupants in the White House and the apparently mentally ill, Crooked Hillary.

Which Donald Trump are you referring to?

Zero evidence exists of Mr. Trump’s charitable giving. He won’t release his tax returns.

What’s he hiding?

Tax returns are not the only proof of charitable giving. Elvis didn't eve deduct his from his taxes. Reportedly he felt like doing so made it not a gift of the heart but a tax ploy.

Zero evidence exists of Mr. Trump’s charitable giving. He won’t release his tax returns.

What’s he hiding?

Tax returns are not the only proof of charitable giving. Elvis didn't eve deduct his from his taxes. Reportedly he felt like doing so made it not a gift of the heart but a tax ploy.

Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

and then there is this which you’ll construe into something totally different…but here it is anyway.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he pays as little in taxes as possible just like every other taxpayer in America.

"I fight like hell to pay as little as possible for two reasons. Number one, I'm a businessman. And that's the way you're supposed to do it," Trump said in an interview with CBS' "Face the Nation." "The other reason is that I hate the way our government spends our taxes. I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it.”

Donald Trump: "I pay as little as possible" in taxes - CBS News

It’s pretty clear that if Trump gives you a dime, it’s because he’s hoping to get 11 cents back.

Trump loves Trump and Trump's stuff and nothing else. He is nothing more than America's most visible narcissist.

What’s he hiding?

and then there is this which you’ll construe into something totally different…but here it is anyway.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he pays as little in taxes as possible just like every other taxpayer in America.

"I fight like hell to pay as little as possible for two reasons. Number one, I'm a businessman. And that's the way you're supposed to do it," Trump said in an interview with CBS' "Face the Nation." "The other reason is that I hate the way our government spends our taxes. I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it.”

It’s pretty clear that if Trump gives you a dime, it’s because he’s hoping to get 11 cents back.

I really don't care why people give to charity as long as they give. There is evidence he is charitable, probably not as direct, in a single source, and to the quantities that you you would like it to be if he is a billionaire. Sometimes businesses do their charitable giving in different ways than writing checks. It is businesses donating building supplies to Habitat or whomever instead of writing a check to Habitat. Sometimes it is sponsoring an event and taking it as an advertising deduction instead of a charitable donation (especially s-corps that cannot deduct cash donations). TBH the Clintons washing things through their foundation mixed with so many other people's money and such a low distribution and high overhead makes it really hard to discern how much of their charity is really charity. People see what they want to see.

What’s he hiding?

I really don't care why people give to charity as long as they give. There is evidence he is charitable, probably not as direct, in a single source, and to the quantities that you you would like it to be if he is a billionaire. Sometimes businesses do their charitable giving in different ways than writing checks. It is businesses donating building supplies to Habitat or whomever instead of writing a check to Habitat. Sometimes it is sponsoring an event and taking it as an advertising deduction instead of a charitable donation (especially s-corps that cannot deduct cash donations). TBH the Clintons washing things through their foundation mixed with so many other people's money and such a low distribution and high overhead makes it really hard to discern how much of their charity is really charity. People see what they want to see.

There is zero evidence that Trump has given anything to charity unless forced to do so by the media holding him to his word.

We could see his generosity on the tax return; if he wasn’t hiding it from us.

Meanwhile the CGI has assisted children and NGOs around the world.

What’s he hiding?

There is zero evidence that Trump has given anything to charity unless forced to do so by the media holding him to his word.

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

And The Apprentice often raised money for charities as part of the show's set up. I am sure you will find a reason to say he was forced to do that too. LIke I said, people see what they want to see. You see Donald as a fraud. I see you as a Clinton sheep.

What’s he hiding?

And The Apprentice often raised money for charities as part of the show's set up. I am sure you will find a reason to say he was forced to do that too. LIke I said, people see what they want to see. You see Donald as a fraud. I see you as a Clinton sheep.

Sure and 15 seconds of ad time for the Apprentice paid for almost all of the “donations”.

Your optics is your business of course. However, you’re in the strange position of wanting less information than more information about your candidate.

What are you afraid of?

Sure and 15 seconds of ad time for the Apprentice paid for almost all of the “donations”.

Your optics is your business of course. However, you’re in the strange position of wanting less information than more information about your candidate.

What are you afraid of?

He's not my candidate. Nor is Hillary. Makes me a lot less thirsty to make obtuse arguments. Businesses do charity in a lot of different ways. Of the two candidates, the Clinton Foundation being deemed charitable is more of a stretch to me, but whatevers.

Early on in the campaign, Trump cautioned us all on the content of his tax returns, saying outright that he pays as little as humanly possible. He doesn't agree with how his taxes are spent and he contributes as little as possible.
He is definitely trying to avoid showing that he's paying less in taxes, percentage wise, than the lady cleaning the johns in Trump Tower.

2FD9465400000578-3387426-All_for_show_Though_Trump_pictured_in_2001_often_criticizes_Hill-a-66_1452117605695.jpg

The image of a man who does not love material things.

Forum List

Back