Ben Carson Explains Why He Believes Trump Deserves Apology From Khans

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this was another political ripoff of the peoples' intelligence. everything about it smacked of shameless clinton demagoguery, sold with the help of the corrupt partisan media.

Trump referenced sharia, that's all. so he's ahead of his time as usual. the media has worked hard to misrepresent and separate his context from the truth. also misdirecting attention away from hillary's qualifications.

obama is becoming desperate about his legacy and it shows.

Watch: CNN Host Just Asked Carson If Trump Should Apologize, Ben Expertly Turns The Tables Like Only He Can

also ? i think Trump had a Great week. a vote for Trump is a vote against the corruption of clinton, obama, and the press. life is good.

wolf blitzer is a massive tool.

Last edited:
I hope Trump has 3 more months; just like this week.

Critical of Gold Star Families,
Kicking mothers of crying babies out of his events
Campaigning in Maine…Maine?
Having to send his #2 to Arizona
Getting shellacked in the polls
Having more B- and B+ GOP members abandon his rambling wreck of a campaign…

Great week!

Donald Trump isn't owed an apology, but nor are the Khans owed one. They are the ones who interjected themselves into the political arena.

Sleepy Ben is always a hoot. I guess it doesn't take much common sense to be a brain surgeon.

this was another political ripoff of the peoples' intelligence. everything about it smacked of shameless clinton demagoguery, sold with the help of the corrupt partisan media.

Trump referenced sharia, that's all. so he's ahead of his time as usual. the media has worked hard to misrepresent and separate his context from the truth. also misdirecting attention away from hillary's qualifications.

Watch: CNN Host Just Asked Carson If Trump Should Apologize, Ben Expertly Turns The Tables Like Only He Can

also ? i think Trump had a Great week. a vote for Trump is a vote against the corruption of clinton, obama, and the press. life is good.

This is the same guy who thinks the Middle East is threatened by a chickpea spread so.... :eusa_hand:

Great week!

Well to be fair, he didn't kick the mother out. Just the baby. To be dealt with like all who dare take the spotlight from Tribblehead.

Which, I understand in the old daze there used to be consequences for that.

Last edited:

Isn't this the same guy that said the pyramids were built to store grain?

Isn't this the same guy that said the pyramids were built to store grain?

Ben be like...

:dig:

Great week!

Trump got hammered this week

Wouldn't it be great if history shows the Trump candidacy was brought down by a pair of MUSLIM Gold Star Parents?

Great week!

Wouldn't it be great if history shows the Trump candidacy was brought down by a pair of MUSLIM Gold Star Parents?

Plus --- a baby. :D

Great week!

More people probably were upset about the baby than the Khans. There ain't nothing that get white womens worked up like a baby, even if it isn't theirs.

Great week!

It would be that back stabbing new comers rail roared the honest efforts of a patriot, cheered on by quislings, traitors and Democrats. Pardon the redundancy.

Great week!

Mrs. Clinton lies about lies and lefties are cool with it.

If Trump says ANYTHING remotely considered lying or controversial, the MSM attacks and lefties are cool with it.

They are like mindless government drones.

Donald Trump isn't owed an apology, but nor are the Khans owed one. They are the ones who interjected themselves into the political arena.
Isn't it a constitutional right to inject yourself in the political arena?

You know, the same constitution that Khan held up?

Sleepy Ben is always a hoot. I guess it doesn't take much common sense to be a brain surgeon.

You are an expert on brain surgeons, because one performed lobotomy on you already.

No, but it's plain to see that Sleepy Ben doesn't have the common sense of a fence post, but he was still a renowned brain surgeon. Evidently the common sense thing wasn't needed for him.

Great week!

Mrs. Clinton lies about lies and lefties are cool with it.

If Trump says ANYTHING remotely considered lying or controversial, the MSM attacks and lefties are cool with it.

They are like mindless government drones.

Pogo's Law: in any thread about Rump that isn't on its knees gobbling his shortfingered knob, inevitably ome Rumpbot will trot in going "but... but ... Hillary! But.. but... liburruls! But... but... Bill Clinton! But... but.. Bill Cosby!"

Works every time. You can set your watch by it.

Nobody said they didn't have a right to it. The Constitution he held up doesn't say he has a right to not be criticized or has a right to an apology. You have a right to speak. You don't have a right to be agreed with.

Great week!

More people probably were upset about the baby than the Khans. There ain't nothing that get white womens worked up like a baby, even if it isn't theirs.

You're telling us Donald Rump is a white woman? :eusa_think:

Well I know Bill Maher calls him a whiny little bitch but I thought that was metaphorical.

Nobody said they didn't have a right to it. The Constitution he held up doesn't say he has a right to not be criticized or has a right to an apology. You have a right to speak. You don't have a right to be agreed with.

Ah but once the Orange Crash gets hold of it -- he will have that right. It will be for sale to the highest bidder -- with whatever attorney he can hire of coarse....

Sure looks like a desperate move from a clown who thinks he already "has the best words".

Forum List

Back