Interesting Facts

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
about Americas most glorious hero
Being a true American Patriot, I knew most of these. Abe watching him act before the assassination was one I didnt know. And i found it to be humorous lolz

1661260976497.png

My bro had style!

Being a true American Patriot, I knew most of these. Abe watching him act before the assassination was one I didnt know. And i found it to be humorous lolz

High-capacity assault derringer....

1661261417616.png

And what stupidity.
I support the confederacy because I am glad a tyrant got what he deserved?
And dipshits like biff vote... Thats fucking scary
No, you support the Confederacy because you are a fragile minded moron.....

I grow tired of folks like you trying to claim the Confederacy somehow represents the entirety of Southern heritage....it doesn't ....not by a long shot....the Confederacy only lasted for 4 or 5 years....Boy bands have lasted longer than the Confederacy....it's the racism that makes you folks so moist for the Civil War losers.....

No, you support the Confederacy because you are a fragile minded moron.....

I grow tired of folks like you trying to claim the Confederacy somehow represents the entirety of Southern heritage....it doesn't ....not by a long shot....the Confederacy only lasted for 4 or 5 years....Boy bands have lasted longer than the Confederacy....it's the racism that makes you folks so moist for the Civil War losers.....
Why cant I just enjoy a tyrant getting fucking murdered? Why do stupid people like you always throw shit to a wall just because you get triggered?
Grow up, faggot.

Why cant I just enjoy a tyrant getting fucking murdered? Why do stupid people like you always throw shit to a wall just because you get triggered?
Grow up, faggot.
Because you can't do it without getting triggered like a bitch when I enjoy the fact A CONFEDERACY OF TYRANTS got murked.....

I grew up thinking Abraham Lincoln was a great man and president. Only in the last few years have I reconsidered that. I've come to the conclusion he failed the American people. I suspect his glorified reputation is more due to the fact that "the victors of war write the history" than anything.

My criticism is based on a few related decisions he made that still affect our nation today.

The contentious issue of slavery was handled poorly by him. He helped force the issue by advocating that all new states in the expanding West be denied the state's right to decide for itself as had long been policy. A federal supremacy power move.

States that voted to secede should have had that right just as they voted to join the union. Lincoln's policy mimicked that of the Mafia or street gangs — once you're in you can never leave. He'll kill you if you even try. And that's what he did. Lincoln killed hundreds of thousands of good Americans who simply wanted to retain their right to make certain decisions that were regional by nature.

Lincoln believed Africa-descended workers should be repatriated to Africa, but when slavery became a virtue-signaled justification for the bloodbath, after the war ended he didn't bother and turned an incompatible horde of ignorant, uncivilized negroes upon American society. It's been a disaster.

America's once-great cities and schools and have been almost destroyed and negro crime is rampant. America has been crippled by that decision. Even worse, hateful racist negroes are behind the growing division in society today. They perpetuate, with Democrat political support, the anti-American lies of "systemic racism" and hate for this country's founding people ("white").

Lincoln failed us all.

Last edited:
They gave him a warning. David Herald was with him and he gave himself up.
Why didn't they go in after him? As a Lt. in the Union army, Robert E. Lee, armed with a sword, captured the far more dangerous and crazy John Brown at Harper's Ferry. Were post-war Union soldiers afraid of a crippled actor armed with a single shot derringer?

Forum List

Back