Interesting Chart on US Debt history

I keep showing how ignorant you are with FACTS not OPINIONS you keep giving me!!!!

please present best example then for whole world to see

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=8200116
What is funny about ed is that he suggests you present something for the whole world to see. Thing is, ed is too stupid to understand that few read posts that he is involved with. Those in the rational world are capable of knowing he is a congenital idiot with nothing of value to say. Just cut and paste from his favorite bat shit crazy con web sites.

Last edited:
What is funny about ed is that he suggests you present something for the whole world to see. Thing is, ed is too stupid to understand that few read posts that he is involved with. Those in the rational world are capable of knowing he is a congenital idiot with nothing of value to say. Just cut and paste from his favorite bat shit crazy con web sites.

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substsnce

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substsnce
Says ed, the king of ad hominem arguments. See how you continually support my criticism of you, me poor ignorant con tool??

Forum List

Back