Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

I'm just surprised they needed a study.

I wonder if they studied the comments by the 'conservative' racists who post on this forum; lots of evidence suggesting this and other similar studies are spot on.
It's funny the way you morons pretend there's no liberal racism. :lol:

Daveman! You're back! Good to see you.

A recent poll right here on USMB showed that the majority of posters who hold advanced college degrees are conservatives. They just can't have it both ways. Some of these liberal board denizens can't use correct grammar or capitalize the first word of a sentence, or even put a period at the end. And they call conservatives low IQ. And you are correct, they are as racist as they come. Only a racist would believe that the dark skinned people of the US are too dumb to get an ID in order to vote. (Speaking of which, I will be doing after tomorro! Well, that and 3 pensions.)

The problem with a study like this is that it defines conservatism in such a way that less intelligent people are more likely to conform to the definition. This is known as a circular argument. In a circular argument one assumes what one claims to prove.

A better study would give people an IQ test, and then ask them if they considered themselves to be conservatives.

Forum List

Back