Intelligence and Discernment of Dems 2020 Presidential Nominees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Jussie Smollett’s story didn’t pass the smell test on day one, yet almost every Democrat who’ll be in the race for the White House not just personally believed him, but went public in their support for him.

Who wants a President that is so easily tricked? Last guy handed Iran billions in hard cash so they’d not build the bomb *wink wink* and here we are today facing a funded hostile rogue terrorist nation.

Jussie Smollett has given Trump great ammo next year.

I don't think anybody really cares.

But the story did smell phony from Day One. An attack like the one described NEVER occurs in sub-zero weather. It just doesn't. Street crime even goes down when it's raining.

Chicago is not "MAGA country" in anyone's imagination.

Only a person familiar with the show would know that this guy is a fairy, and I would hazard a guess that very few ardent Trump supporters are also regular watchers of that show.

The "Smell Test" proved accurate, as it usually does.

I don't think anybody really cares.

But the story did smell phony from Day One. An attack like the one described NEVER occurs in sub-zero weather. It just doesn't. Street crime even goes down when it's raining.

Chicago is not "MAGA country" in anyone's imagination.

Only a person familiar with the show would know that this guy is a fairy, and I would hazard a guess that very few ardent Trump supporters are also regular watchers of that show.

The "Smell Test" proved accurate, as it usually does.
Nobody cares because it’s been a constant barrage of lies from the Left, everyone is dulled to it. Our Leftist political leaders attacking American citizens with lies is the new norm.

Kamala Harris in January: The attack on Jussie Smollett was an "attempted modern day lynching."

Kamala Harris this month: "I think the facts are still unfolding. I'm very concerned about it obviously."

Forum List

Back