Inspired by Eisenhower, are we watching a 21st century Operation Wetback commence?

If you want to see the economy go to hell kick all the illegals out.

They tried that shit...remember “A day without immigrants”?
Boy they really showed us...we fucking celebrated.
The underground wetback world / economy is one self serving in nature...they serve one another.
We’d all fucking party if we woke up to 29 million fewer beaners tomorrow...trust me.

The feeling is in the air...no?
How fucking awesome would it be if the Trump administration named this fight Operation Wetback 2.0
Operation Wetback - Wikipedia

Nope, he just called it off. This is the most wishy washy President I've lived through. Wise decision to call off the strike on Iran but how many times has he said he's going to do this on a certain day and then he reverses? Something wrong with this President mentally.

How fucking awesome would it be if the Trump administration named this fight Operation Wetback 2.0

Nope, he just called it off. This is the most wishy washy President I've lived through. Wise decision to call off the strike on Iran but how many times has he said he's going to do this on a certain day and then he reverses? Something wrong with this President mentally.

Trump should have said the mass deportations start tomorrow, if you want them to stop, this is what needs to happen.

Link?

Link?
Donald Trump delays ICE raids two weeks to see if Congress can 'work out a solution' - CNNPolitics

Link?

All over the fucking news in the past hour you look it up.

Link?

All over the fucking news in the past hour you look it up.

I’m at Lake Havasu hanging out with good people. You know...Republicans.

Forum List

Back