Inside the misunderstood world of adult baby diaper lovers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Inside The Misunderstood World Of Adult Baby Diaper Lovers | HuffPost
Sex Heroes is an ongoing HuffPost Q&A series by Voices Editorial Director Noah Michelson that explores the lives and experiences of individuals who are challenging, and thereby changing, mainstream culture’s understanding of sex and sexuality.

upload_2017-7-30_15-43-24.png

Huff's post Mmm k we already know where this is going and why. That is if you are awake to the fall of Rome if not well planet fantasy is going to fall down around your ankles and at that point you are a little to late in your call to wake the hell up to " Indoctrination" via the leftist corporate controll media- msm

And Obama wanted this mental illness in our Military ..................... Destruction of society .

I wonder if God is rethinking His promise to never again wipe out humanity with a flood.

Of course he said nothing about FIRE.

I wonder if God is rethinking His promise to never again wipe out humanity with a flood.

Of course he said nothing about FIRE.

I tell you.....we are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue

for another flood.

:confused:

As long as they are not hurting anyone, who gives a shit. This is one of the things that bothers me about some of my fellow Conservatives. Whatever kink a consenting adult chooses to do in private is nobodies damn business. Of course advertising it for the whole world is BS. Marching your perversion down the streets gives people the right to disagree and protest.

As long as they are not hurting anyone, who gives a shit. This is one of the things that bothers me about some of my fellow Conservatives. Whatever kink a consenting adult chooses to do in private is nobodies damn business. Of course advertising it for the whole world is BS. Marching your perversion down the streets gives people the right to disagree and protest.

That is true at least they aren't indoctrinating kids , or trying to teach it in schools not yet anyway

Marching your perversion down the streets gives people the right to disagree and protest.
Yes, but we STILL have the right to disagree and protest. Good Allah, people are sick.

You still have the right to display NO PUBLIC SENSE of decency or manners marching with penis and vagina parts. BUT -- you SHOULD be arrested. It's just that "indecent exposure" in some moron controlled places just doesn't exist..

There are many things I can understand........but getting turned on by someone in diapers & a pacifier, just isn't one of them. To me, it speaks more of a swing to pedophilia.

It is a kink, like many things people do in the bedroom. It seems odd that this sexual kink should define their entire life.

Why should we care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes?

Forum List

Back