Donald Trump tries medicine

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
The mods are reality. 'Specially that hot bhurka momma!

The link did not work for me. It says "Token error". << This part of this post is actually true.

But did you see the video where Trump has this big huge sirindge and he pulls the plunger out of it and sprays an aerosol disinfectant into the part where the med goes? Trump rolls up his sleeve and then asks doctor Fauci to inject him. Fauci comes over by Trump but in a lighting fast move, Trump rams the the thing into Fauci's neck and pumps him full of the lysol stuff, killing Fauci instantly! CNN Jim Accost-me was speechless. Then Trump asked Jimmy to come up by the podium and little Jimmy muttered something about having to reprimer his jeep or something and took off!

Last edited:
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

I guess reality is too much for mods. LOL
Your link does not work, token error. You are late to the party, others have already been there tried to make a big deal out of someone asking questions. Now you may have something if he said someone should use disinfectant. Unfortunately he was asking.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

I guess reality is too much for mods. LOL
Your link does not work, token error. You are late to the party, others have already been there tried to make a big deal out of someone asking questions. Now you may have something if he said someone should use disinfectant. Unfortunately he was asking.
Thank God he's not black!

lysol cure.jpg

reality?

How so?

I've merged 4 on this topic, and closed one.

It's pathetic that this is all they have left. That's it--this is all they have left on him. Not even IMPEACHMENT worked and their candidate is literally demented

But by golly.

They have this
It's pathetic AND pitiful, not to mention quite dreadful.

Don't forget to use these Trumpsters.....
Magic Cure for Coronavirus:

View attachment 327307
I've never seen a pos as full of crap as you are. Greasy shill loser.
The Great Douche wants to test/ use UV light in the body. Keep up Trumpster
You're the great pos. You smell.
Trumpster weak as always.
Butt, you have the cure.
Trumpffle-Butter-FO-320a.gif
There's only one cure for you vile scum.
Yep, send them to................Detroit! To the WORST ghetto sections, ESPECIALLY if they're white.......

Forum List

Back