Zone1 Insert boring title here....

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rumpole, but not of the Bailey, just a fan :).

Who am I?

I'm an old man, left of center, and not 'woke', whatever that means.

I am not new to debate forums, I've been on many going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.

Looking forward to thoughtful debates.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rumpole, but not of the Bailey, just a fan :).

Who am I?

I am not new to debate forums, I've been on many going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.

Cheers,
Rumpole
How would you know that you are not 'woke' if you don't know what that means? But hey, welcome.

Hello.

Who am I?

Cheers,
Rumpole
Welcome. I noticed you're American, due to the spelling. Woke means Democrat.

Hello.

Who am I?

Cheers,
Rumpole
You don't know what you have been missing! Welcome aboard Rumpole! You landed on the only(that I know of) premiere FREE SPEECH message board on the world wide web. Our Moderators only moderate when absolutely necessary, that's WHY Yahoo Answers message board is just a faded memory & USMB is shooting to the stars! USMB is a FULL SPECTRUM M/B meaning we have a forum for everyone like check them out. Short of threats one is pretty safe to post about most anything. We do have 'Ladies' aboard so I refrain from using vulgarities though in hotly contested posts in the political forums(two of them) I am often tempted to use them. USMB is not only a great way to socialize with your fellow Americans(& other folks as well around the globe), but our rank & file USMB crew is home to some pretty informative & up to speed folks. Again I welcome you aboard! I'll see you in the forums!

Hello.

Who am I?

Cheers,
Rumpole
You won’t get thoughtful debates from most liberals here.

Welcome anyway. Rumpole of the Bailey is good stuff.

UHC? Why? Why give a bunch of dumb, corrupt assholes complete power over our health?
I mean, damn.. they are the ones that ruined private healthcare in the first place! Blows my mind every time I see someone support that retarded mess..
Anyways, welcome Rumpole! Interesting name!

You don't know what you have been missing! Welcome aboard Rumpole! You landed on the only(that I know of) premiere FREE SPEECH message board on the world wide web. Our Moderators only moderate when absolutely necessary, that's WHY Yahoo Answers message board is just a faded memory & USMB is shooting to the stars! USMB is a FULL SPECTRUM M/B meaning we have a forum for everyone like check them out. Short of threats one is pretty safe to post about most anything. We do have 'Ladies' aboard so I refrain from using vulgarities though in hotly contested posts in the political forums(two of them) I am often tempted to use them. USMB is not only a great way to socialize with your fellow Americans(& other folks as well around the globe), but our rank & file USMB crew is home to some pretty informative & up to speed folks. Again I welcome you aboard! I'll see you in the forums!
How much did you get paid for that?

Hello.

Who am I?

Cheers,
Rumpole

I do not know what left of center actually means. Or left. Or right, for that matter. Well...unless we're playing baseball.

I figured out center, though. Think that's the position that means one is routinely just okay with all of the anti-liberty legislation coming from both theoretical sides of the party-of-one.

But hello anyway...

welcome! glad you found our little corner of the interwebs & may i suggest stopping by the front desk to pick up yer complimentary hazmat suit... it will come in handy.

i believe the word 'woke' just basically means to not be a dick to someone who is different or makes you feel icky. anyhoo, see you on the board!

Forum List

Back