Insemination fight ends in wife's arrest

Do I even want to know how she got her brothers semen?

You aren't sure how semen would be obtained?

Let me guess...you're parents didn't let you sit in on sex ed class.

From her brother?! I'm going to assume she talked him into masturbating into a cup for her, which has enough of an "Ewwww!" factor for me as it is.

My question is will the brother have any charges pressed against him for his role in this?

From her brother?! I'm going to assume she talked him into masturbating into a cup for her, which has enough of an "Ewwww!" factor for me as it is.

My question is will the brother have any charges pressed against him for his role in this?

The DNA evidence against him is damning.

Haha, imagine if you had to register in the sex offenders registry for being a "Masturbatory Accomplice".

I don't know. Can a man be charged with rape for having sex with his wife?

Yes, but this wasn't sex, so it wasn't rape or attempted rape. Assault and battery, maybe. Depends on the laws of Massachusetts and how they're written.

What if the baster was a strap-on?

Still depends on how the laws are written. Some states only count it as rape if an actual body part is used, I think. Otherwise, it's called something else.

No. Why would he? Masturbating into a cup isn't illegal.

Yes, but this wasn't sex, so it wasn't rape or attempted rape. Assault and battery, maybe. Depends on the laws of Massachusetts and how they're written.

What if the baster was a strap-on?

Still depends on how the laws are written. Some states only count it as rape if an actual body part is used, I think. Otherwise, it's called something else.

That's interesting...so a broomhandle up the ass in a violent manner would not be considered rape or sexual assault?

It seems like the wife was pretty adament about not getting pregnant. If it can be proven that the brother cooperated with the plan with that knowlege then yes, I think he is going to have some explaining to do.

It seems like the wife was pretty adament about not getting pregnant. If it can be proven that the brother cooperated with the plan with that knowlege then yes, I think he is going to have some explaining to do.

It's always the mans fault.

All I'm sayin' is that if my sister requested that I blow a load in a cup for her I'm going to have some questions before I make my decision.

All I'm sayin' is that if my sister requested that I blow a load in a cup for her I'm going to have some questions before I make my decision.

Aw come on! Just do it and ask questions later.

You probably were going to do it anyway.

:lol:

oh man
thats a low blow dude

He must know that I'm a total sucker for my little sister.

She gets her way every time.
dang

now THAT leaves too many questions that should NEVER be asked

Yeah...

He opened himself up like a lady with an itch at the gynecologist.

We could probably make an entire thread dedicated to the open ridicule and mockery of the above comments...which would rival any 9/11 Truth thread in terms of length.

Forum List

Back