Insane moment dozen Portland cops are cornered in garage by 200 protesters during riots over Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Insane Moment Dozen Portland Cops Are Cornered In Garage By 200 Protesters During Riots Over Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict​

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Adriana Diaz
  • Video caught the moment protesters in Portland cornered police into a garage during riots Friday night in response to the Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty verdict
  • Nearly a dozen officers dressed in full riot gear were backed into a garage and closed the door as angry protestors confronted them in the streets
  • Police in Portland were forced to declare a riot when an estimated 200 protesters turned destructive, damaging the front gate of the Multnomah County Justice Center and clashing with officers
  • Rittenhouse was acquitted on all charges, including two counts of homicide, one count of attempted homicide for wounding a third man, and two counts of recklessly endangering safety

Commentary:
Is Civil war coming to ‘Blue Plantation Cities and States'? Portland has been written off for a year now. The mayor and Governor are useless.
Will the cowering citizens continue to allow this to happen to their city?
It's now beginning to happen in New York City too. Places like Elmhurst, Middle Village and other middle class areas within the Five Boroughs have been hit.
Mayor elect Adams finds his hands tied as he watches Mayor De Blasio allow rioters to rampage through the city while refusing to allow the NYPD to react and break up and arrest these criminals.

Insane Moment Dozen Portland Cops Are Cornered In Garage By 200 Protesters During Riots Over Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict​

• Video caught the moment protesters in Portland cornered police into a garage during riots Friday night in response to the Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty verdict
  • Nearly a dozen officers dressed in full riot gear were backed into a garage and closed the door as angry protestors confronted them in the streets
  • Police in Portland were forced to declare a riot when an estimated 200 protesters turned destructive, damaging the front gate of the Multnomah County Justice Center and clashing with officers
  • Rittenhouse was acquitted on all charges, including two counts of homicide, one count of attempted homicide for wounding a third man, and two counts of recklessly endangering safety

Commentary:
Is Civil war coming to ‘Blue Plantation Cities and States'? Portland has been written off for a year now. The mayor and Governor are useless.
It's now beginning to happen in New York City too. Places like Elmhurst, Middle Village and other middle class areas within the Five Boroughs have been hit.
Mayor elect Adams finds his hands tied as he watches Mayor De Blasio allow rioters to rampage through the city while refusing to allow the NYPD to react and break up and arrest these criminals.

Personally, I do not believe these kinds of incidents—ones where protestors herd cops—are real. I suspect it is all political theater. Most law enforcement agencies, at least those in our area, shoot first, maybe entertain questions later.

Personally, I do not believe these kinds of incidents—ones where protestors herd cops—are real. I suspect it is all political theater. Most law enforcement agencies, at least those in our area, shoot first, maybe entertain questions later.

~~~~~~
You may be right. I will not dispute your premise. Although the Portland cops left are not known to disobey Mayor Wheeler's orders. If he ordered them to stage this cowardly act then they followed orders and allowed it to occur.

At this point, it's us or them. There is no "middle ground" anymore. WE REMOVE THEM FROM OUR TERRITORY, OR THEY MURDER HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS AS THEY HAVE DONE OVER AND OVER.

Last edited:

Commentary:
I had to laugh when I saw that video of the door coming down only to be stopped by the criminals. The surprised look on the LEO's faces was priceless. They should have taken a page out of Pelosi's 1/6 book and started shooting. If they'd mowed down the front rank, I bet the subsequent ranks would have been running.

Approximately 80 looters in ski masks reportedly robbed a Nordstrom near San Francisco while wielding crowbars on Saturday night.

Commentary:
Was this just an accident or was this an act of violence in retribution for the Rittenhouse acquittal?... Witnesses claimed the drive actually aimed at some victims.

Doc7505
The old days : the cops would be unloading 200 bullets

Really? Not for anything, but what old days you referring too? As Far as I know from the 1960's to the present day a police officer is required to report any discharge of a weapon and fill out a multitude of forms justifying and giving answers to why the firearm was discharged either in the course of exigent action or accidentally.

Doc7505
Cops should have opened fire on them. They all had shotguns. Shoot over their heads. You'd see those asshole run like hell.

None of those cops look scared at all. The protesters however looked like a pack of idiots.

Forum List

Back