Innocent Gazans?

Things are getting worse for you by the day , Annie the Racist .

Nutty Yahoo has now withdrawn five brigades from the front line because the poor dears are tired .
And have huge losses .
It's going to get much worse in Israel with the economy tottering and businesses shutting down .

Good fighters those oppressed Allahu Akbars

I think we have to be very, very careful in how we understand this. It is the culture we are fighting, not the children. Children are never complicit in the ways a culture has been imprinted upon them.
They grow up. In 5 years, with this kind of indoctrination, they will be murderers, rapists s and bake someone's baby in an oven then call their parents and brag about their atrocities.

How would you suggest we end the cycle?

They grow up. In 5 years, with this kind of indoctrination, they will be murderers, rapists s and bake someone's baby in an oven then call their parents and brag about their atrocities.

That's the most disgusting thing I read in a long time.

Yes, I know. Yes, I realize the process. Yes, I realize this process needs to be interrupted. The children are still not complicit. The children still need to be considered as children, right up until the moment they participate in atrocities, and even past that. We have to have hope that the children can be saved.

Personally, I think they need to live with Jews, under an Israeli-controlled government, with Israeli-controlled education. For a couple of generations, at least. Remove the indoctrination of "resistance against the Jews" and shift it to "peaceful co-existence with the Jews".

That's like saying if you take kids to show them tanks or fighter jets at some kind of public show in pretty much any country, they will all end up killers and rapists.

Forum List

Back