Innauguration: "The honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton"

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
1. Career criminal Hillary Clinton being announced as "honorable" is completely inappropriate for two reason. First, she is not a judge and has done nothing that merits that formal title. Second, her corruption is well documented. Only truth deniers would associate Hillary with honor.

2. :lmao: Now she wants to her Rodham back now that she's no longer running for office. Total phony.

It was a betrayal for Bill and Hillary to attend the inauguration to lend some legitimacy to it.

Kinda agree -- but what would it say if they didn't?

Bill has to be there; he's a former POTUS.
He did not have to be there. Attending was more than swallowing pride, it was bending over. After what Trump said and did to his wife and to him, he looked like a fool out there.

It was a betrayal for Bill and Hillary to attend the inauguration to lend some legitimacy to it.

He did not have to be there. Attending was more than swallowing pride, it was bending over. After what Trump said and did to his wife and to him, he looked like a fool out there.

The Clintons showing up showed class and respect for our country. I wish I could say the same for the current Pussy Grabber in Chief.

1. Career criminal Hillary Clinton being announced as "honorable" is completely inappropriate for two reason. First, she is not a judge and has done nothing that merits that formal title. Second, her corruption is well documented. Only truth deniers would associate Hillary with honor.

2. :lmao: Now she wants to her Rodham back now that she's no longer running for office. Total phony.

Her corruption is not well documented at all, but Trump's FRAUD and corruption actually IS WELL Documented.... :p

The Clintons showing up showed class and respect for our country. I wish I could say the same for the current Pussy Grabber in Chief.
Normally I would support that. But Trump is not normal. This is a crisis.

Awww. Poor felons.

Her corruption is not well documented at all, but Trump's FRAUD and corruption actually IS WELL Documented.... :p

Well documented to everyone but truth deniers.

Man... that crowd density. You might be able to fit one... maybe 20 extra people between all those people in every single gap you see.

What a thin crowd.

Man... that crowd density. You might be able to fit one... maybe 20 extra people between all those people in every single gap you see.

What a thin crowd.

People were getting back to work already.

Ultimately, they don't particularly like each other, but his words were meant to convey that at least she didn't duck the tradition and showed up. I know I respect people who face difficult situations, nothing could have been more uncomfortable for her than appearing for the inauguration of the person who beat her for the presidency, especially since she won the popular vote.

Regardless, any investigation is in the hands of the proper authorities at this point. Trump has a country to run, business to win and jobs to bring home, he doesn't have any more energy to fixate on the negatives of the past. If there are charges going to be laid, he will get the heads up and go from there (in terms of considering a pardon), otherwise, it's upward and onward.

Ultimately, they don't particularly like each other, but his words were meant to convey that at least she didn't duck the tradition and showed up. I know I respect people who face difficult situations, nothing could have been more uncomfortable for her than appearing for the inauguration of the person who beat her for the presidency, especially since she won the popular vote.

Regardless, any investigation is in the hands of the proper authorities at this point. Trump has a country to run, business to win and jobs to bring home, he doesn't have any more energy to fixate on the negatives of the past. If there are charges going to be laid, he will get the heads up and go from there (in terms of considering a pardon), otherwise, it's upward and onward.

She came b/c she's trying to legitimize herself and kiss ass as she tries to avoid prosecution.

What a thin crowd.

People were getting back to work already.

Yeah... tells you what a shitty president is, even among the people who voted for him.

"Oh Shit my lunch break is almost over"

Forum List

Back