ink-blot personality test

I circumvented it too.

I tend to be a privacy freak.

I don't give info to sites like that.

-Therefore I didn't take the test.

Nah, just put in bogus information... they give you the results at the end of the test. Here's mine :

"NT, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are. "

Pretty gay, eh?? LMAO

ok I bit too:

Hgrokit , your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

That is pretty much me - except for when menewa gets me going :D

Subconscious is driven by Reserve.

The info it gave......VERY true. Liked the part where they said people find me mysterious...instead of weird. :D

Originally posted by -=d=-
I still don't know why ppl think looking at a bunch of vaginas = psychological evaluation.

:confused:

LOL!! That's not what the blots were. We can tell what you have on the brain!

Originally posted by Joz
LOL!! That's not what the blots were. We can tell what you have on the brain!

That's true.

They were PAINTED vaginas.

I am peaceful, I try to change the world for the better, I care about the future of the world, and I have a strong respect for humankind. Kinda strange, eh?

Hmmm... everything on mine seems to be correct except for the "not losing my temper easily" part.

Self-protection

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret.

On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The upside of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper. You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations.

Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Forum List

Back