Injured Cops sue OWS

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
An under-reported story is that about 20 of New York's finest have been injured by OWS demonstrators. It seems that the OWS has pretty deep pockets due to lavish (unreported) donations by anti-American anti-capitalists. It seems that it's legal for a Police Officer to directly sue a person or organization who is responsible for his pain and suffering. I say go for it.

Shouldn't the people just be going to jail and getting prison time for assaulting an officer. Do all police officers sue criminals that injure them when trying to apprehend?

Whiney assed cops.
they trying to double dip?
Their costs are covered with tax dollars already.

Ah, the left is complaining about medical costs funded by tax dollars? That's a new one. I think the Police Officers are suing for compensation for pain and suffering just like any other citizen has the right to do.

No one is suing "Occupy Wall Street".

If they would, who exactly would they sue?

We know OWS has a bank account. It wouldn't be hard to dig up evidence that shows that OWS promotes violence against Police Officers and it wouldn't be hard to find out where the money is. Sue the individuals and include OWS and see what happens. They do it all the time.

Whiney assed cops.

Ah, the left is complaining about medical costs funded by tax dollars? That's a new one. I think the Police Officers are suing for compensation for pain and suffering just like any other citizen has the right to do.

You mean just like citizens who suffered medical malpractice do?

Perhaps you do get my point then.

Whiney assed cops.

You mean just like citizens who suffered medical malpractice do?

Perhaps you do get my point then.

Imagine when government paid doctors and kids right out of med-school start operating under the universal health care law. Talk about malpractice. But that's another issue. Pain and suffering are well established issues for law suits. All you need to do is photograph some of the violence related signs the OWS people carry, discover the secret funding, sue the bastards and see what happens.

That is what workman compensation is for. It doesn't suprise me though that police officers would do such a thing. The police..."To harrass and abuse" should be their motto. They are all crooked, and only serve themselves and their friends and family, they could give less than a shit about anyone they don't know. Never before has their been a more whiney group of lazy pricks in one place in the history of man.

That is what workman compensation is for. It doesn't suprise me though that police officers would do such a thing. The police..."To harrass and abuse" should be their motto. They are all crooked, and only serve themselves and their friends and family, they could give less than a shit about anyone they don't know. Never before has their been a more whiney group of lazy pricks in one place in the history of man.
Can't wait till the day you're wronged and need a cop.

I'll guarantee you'll sing a different tune that day.

They all do.

Yet liberals love to hide behind the slogan "save police jobs" when it come to raising taxes. Some liberals are so dumb it isn't funny.

An under-reported story is that about 20 of New York's finest have been injured by OWS demonstrators. It seems that the OWS has pretty deep pockets due to lavish (unreported) donations by anti-American anti-capitalists. It seems that it's legal for a Police Officer to directly sue a person or organization who is responsible for his pain and suffering. I say go for it.

As do I.

Edit:

I can not find any research on this.

Link?

Last edited:
You sound bitter about all those parking tickets.

Never been to the Democratic National Convention then? :lol:

Make an ass of yourself much in real life too or are you 'cyber stupid'?

^ It's a warning. I want to see police litigating as the OP stated.

So far, there's nothing to see here but a bit of talk, and no action about what's being talked about and the OP says there's some action.

Where's the beef?

Can't wait till the day you're wronged and need a cop.

I'll guarantee you'll sing a different tune that day.

They all do.

It was the responses to my calls that formed this opinion, not the other way around. The harrassment is unbelieveable, I never thought it was possible to get bulled over on a pedal bike, but it is twice no less.

Forum List

Back