2007: FBI Informant Organized NeoNazi Rally

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Think about this when you see aberrant behavior from the OWS crowd. How much of it could be staged or provocateured.

Neo-nazo Rally Was Organized By Fbi Informant - Orlando Sentinel

A paid FBI informant was the man behind a neo-Nazi march through the streets of Parramore that stirred up anxiety in Orlando's black community and fears of racial unrest that triggered a major police mobilization.
That revelation came Wednesday in an unrelated federal court hearing and has prompted outrage from black leaders, some of whom demanded an investigation into whether the February 2006 march was, itself, an event staged by law-enforcement agencies.
The FBI would not comment on what it knew about the involvement of its informant, 39-year-old David Gletty of Orlando, in the neo-Nazi event. In court Wednesday, an FBI agent said the bureau has paid its informant at least $20,000 during the past two years.
When a gov't or special interest group has unlimited money they could hire anyone to do anything, anywhere.

True.

At one anti-iraq war I attended on 14th street, a spiky blond hair guy was trying to incite people in the crowd. Eventually the cops came and nabbed him. Turned out he was an under cover officer.

Scary.

Think about this when you see aberrant behavior from the OWS crowd. How much of it could be staged or provocateured.

Neo-nazo Rally Was Organized By Fbi Informant - Orlando Sentinel

A paid FBI informant was the man behind a neo-Nazi march through the streets of Parramore that stirred up anxiety in Orlando's black community and fears of racial unrest that triggered a major police mobilization.
That revelation came Wednesday in an unrelated federal court hearing and has prompted outrage from black leaders, some of whom demanded an investigation into whether the February 2006 march was, itself, an event staged by law-enforcement agencies.
The FBI would not comment on what it knew about the involvement of its informant, 39-year-old David Gletty of Orlando, in the neo-Nazi event. In court Wednesday, an FBI agent said the bureau has paid its informant at least $20,000 during the past two years.
When a gov't or special interest group has unlimited money they could hire anyone to do anything, anywhere.

I've made this point before. Accepting, without question, any 'evidence' is dangerous. And yet, people do it. We see it time and time again on this forum. People point to a video clip and get all outraged. Rarely do we see anyone questioning what happened before or after the filming or what the agenda is of whoever was filming, whether it was edited in any way... whatever... no, they just 'prove' whatever they already believed.

Everything's infiltrated. But don't give too much credit to the government. We ascribe magical powers to them, when really, they're often bungling incompetents.

Except for Lon Horiuchi. His aim was true.

So I'm not sure what my point is.

When somebody tells me their a NAZI or a Commie or whatever, I naturally assume they're working for the FBI.

No sincere radical in their right minds would be dumb enough to bring me into their clandestine organization.

My PI files, I have been informed, go all the way back to the late 60s.

Informants are literally a dime a dozen. No police agency can be held responsible for the conduct of someone who supplies them with information. If it's alleged that the FBI paid the guy to organize a pep rally for neo-nazis that's another matter but I don't think that's the case. There was a joke years ago that there were more paid government informants in the KKK than actual racists. They were literally informing on each other.

Forum List

Back