Inhofe starts snowball fight with global warming k00ks!!!

I love this guy..........brings a snowball onto the Senate floor and tosses it at the global warming phonies!!!!

Watch Jim Inhofe Throw a Snowball on the Senate Floor - NationalJournal.com

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/SmileyFace.png.html][/URL]

On this bitter cold New York morning, I say..............give this man a cigar!!!:2up:

Ya, if you wanna dispute climate change or global warming, do it from a hemisphere having its' winter. Not say, the other half of the planet having Summer and record heat waves and droughts as in Australia.

You never stand a chance against a progressive during ANY debate, I will admit that..........the whole pidgeon taking a dump on the chessboard thing..............

The progressives on this forum have the political IQ of a handball.........invariably.

Climate science is having zero effect on public policy in terms of energy production, thus, it is not mattering.........unless we consider renewables going from 5% in 2014 to 10% in 2040 mattering ( as a % of total energy production sources ). Only the AGW mental cases think that is significant.:spinner:

The rest of the world????:woohoo:

What passes for "science" for Republicans

"Look, this is a snowball. Snowballs need cold. So how could it be the warmest year on record when I have a snowball? Hmmmm?

It boggles the mind

But remember....Republicans were not raised like you and I. They were raised to serve their wealthy masters not to be concerned with their fellow Americans

rrsnow.jpg
dude we know, we get it. If it's warm its global warming, if it's cold it's global warming, if it's anything it's global warming. We know, we know. We also understand that a hurricane weather event is global warming and no hurricane is weather and global warming. It goes on and on all the time in here. Who cares when most of the population is freezing? Did you see Afghanistan?

Scientist says there used to be a planet called "Pluto" thats funny because I've never seen it....so does it really exist? Yanno?

I bet these fools have tried to smoke a cigar boat before because it has the word cigar in it.

"derp...warming...so like...warm all the time"

I love this guy..........brings a snowball onto the Senate floor and tosses it at the global warming phonies!!!!

Watch Jim Inhofe Throw a Snowball on the Senate Floor - NationalJournal.com

On this bitter cold New York morning, I say..............give this man a cigar!!!:2up:

Ya, if you wanna dispute climate change or global warming, do it from a hemisphere having its' winter. Not say, the other half of the planet having Summer and record heat waves and droughts as in Australia.
Too Funny....

The weather your citing is due to the change in oceanic oscillations which are now globally cold. The same can be said for the northern hemispheres areas as well... But the alarmists claim that anything that is cooling is weather while anything that is warming is climate.... they can not understand what the earths systems are doing because they have been lied too,,

The east coast has not been that cold. Nowhere in the US has it been that cold. I call it a mild winter. Anything else is a complete lie.

January 2015 Blended Land and Sea Surface
Temperature Percentiles
January 2015 Blended Land & Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies in °C

January 2015 Statewide Temperature and Precipitation ranks

• Climate Highlights — winter-to-date (December 2014-January 2015)
  • For the first two months of winter (December 2013-January 2014), the average contiguous U.S. temperature was 34.9°F, 3.5°F above the 20th century average. This was the sixth warmest December-January period on record and the warmest since 2012.
  • The average maximum (daytime) temperature was 44.3°F, 2.7°F above average and the 14thwarmest on record. The average minimum (nighttime) temperature was 25.5°F, 4.3°F above average and the warmest on record for December-January surpassing the previous record set in 2005/06 by 0.1°F.
  • Most of the contiguous U.S. was warmer than average for the two-month period, with the largest departures from average occurring across the West where nine states had a top 10 warm winter-to-date. California was record warm with a temperature 5.1°F above the 20thcentury average and 0.7°F warmer than the previous record that occurred just last year. Near-average temperatures were observed from the Central Gulf Coast, into the Ohio Valley and eastern Great Lakes region. No state had December-January temperatures that were below the 20th century average.
  • The December-January contiguous U.S. precipitation total was 4.31 inches, 0.35 inch below the 20th century average and the 40th driest on record.
National Overview - January 2015 State of the Climate National Climatic Data Center NCDC

Overall, for the US, a warm winter.

The east coast has not been that cold. Nowhere in the US has it been that cold. I call it a mild winter. Anything else is a complete lie.

As it limps away, February will not be missed. With the average temperature for the month lingering around 24 degrees, some 11 degrees shy of normal by the National Weather Service’s calculation, this insult of a month looks as though it will clock in as the coldest recorded February in New York City since 1934. That is 81 years of weather. That is all the way back to the Depression, when there were so many more dire things to worry about than whether 7-Eleven had salt or whose turn it was to walk the dog.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/28/n...p-februarys-cold-clings-to-new-york.html?_r=0

Oooooooooops!!!:funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface:

So...............forever, the AGW climate crusaders have been posting up graphs showing us that the country is frying!!!! ( of course, they never get into specifics on temperatures.....its color coded crap:2up:)

Why then are.............after 20 years of bomb throwing...........renewables still a joke??:blowup:

Forum List

Back