How can environmental problems be made profitable?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Big business is destroying our country. Money is not care of environment.
This problem seems not to draw a vast public attention. Why???
Wasn't sure how to formulate my question but I'm trying to find out if there are ways to solve environmental problems with the dynamics of business.

185767.b.jpg

Wasn't sure how to formulate my question but I'm trying to find out if there are ways to solve environmental problems with the dynamics of business.

185767.b.jpg

Al Gore made millions off a non-problem.

185767.b.jpg
Using the doctored picture the NY Slimes used showing water vapor, as if dark soot filled smoke, by photo manipulation..... Not real and fabricated... Silly you, have you got sucker printed on your forehead too....

185767.b.jpg
Using the doctored picture the NY Slimes used showing water vapor, as if dark soot filled smoke, by photo manipulation..... Not real and fabricated... Silly you, have you got sucker printed on your forehead too....
The worst critics I've ever heard here.
Try to read and understand:
If the environmental problem is not wide spread, and can be pinpointed to a community, or group of communities. Then you could start a non-profit centrally located with a clear objective to contributors, with a marketing plan, that you are going to do all that you can to help heal the designated area. That is my idea.
What is yours?

185767.b.jpg
The worst critics I've ever heard here.
Try to read and understand:
If the environmental problem is not wide spread, and can be pinpointed to a community, or group of communities. Then you could start a non-profit centrally located with a clear objective to contributors, with a marketing plan, that you are going to do all that you can to help heal the designated area. That is my idea.
What is yours?

Starting off by posting a lie to mislead and create fear is the mark of someone who will take advantage of you... This is not the mark of someone who wants to "help". Its the mark of a thief and a liar.

Forum List

Back