InfoWars Ban: CNN, Democrats Successfully Lobby Big Tech To Censor Their Critics...

:lol:
hair-fire.gif
It's clear that the NRA and white supremicists and Jones can't find the capital to start their own social media platforms. (-:

You really shouldn't be cheering censorship. It's bad for you too.

You really should change your diaper. And while you're down there grow a pair to put in them.

Once again there ain't no "censorship" involved. If you started posting about disembowling kittens the site would probably ban you, and rightly so. It would be something they prefer not to be associated with, simple as that. That doesn't prevent you from doing it on your own website where you're already selling goat testicle operations; it simply takes USMB away as a tool to do it.
Wait, you would ban someone for that?
wow you are a fascist.
I demand USMB mods allow me to post pics of goat testicle removal!
you guys are fucking retarded

The fact that Alex Jones was banned lends credence to the things he's said.

Spot On. It's why InfoWars was created in the first place. The Authoritarian powers-that be desperately want to limit access to information. The Democrats are currently preparing legislation that will result in the Government seizing complete control of the Internet once and for all. It's all about controlling and limiting information. This censorship craze is bad for all of us.

1480157623783.gif

Spot On. It's why InfoWars was created in the first place. The Authoritarian powers-that be desperately want to limit access to information. The Democrats are currently preparing legislation that will result in the Government seizing complete control of the Internet once and for all. It's all about controlling and limiting information. This censorship craze is bad for all of us.

1480157623783.gif

Yes, it is very sad. It's not what our country is about. It's vital we have access to all information, even information we don't agree with. That's the only way to truly achieve an informed opinion and belief.

I know Democrats are applauding this, but this is very bad for everyone. Democrats are also currently preparing legislation which will result in a complete Government-takeover of the Internet. If they do win Congress back, we're all doomed.

hair-fire.gif

It's the truth. They are currently preparing the legislation for when or if they win Congress back. This censorship is bad for everyone. You shouldn't be cheering it.

Oh I'm not. I'm mocking your mockable post. That's why you put it there, isn't it?

Hate to break not-even-breaking news but some platform such as YouTube deciding how their service will be used and how it won't, ain't "censorship". Might want to take a trip to the Dollar Store and make a diaper run.
wanna bet?

if they are no longer an "open platform" for all, they can now be sued in the same manner as any "media" company. they control the content then they are now liable for it and all the ramifications that come with it.

education can help you in situations like this.

I know Democrats are applauding this, but this is very bad for everyone. Democrats are also currently preparing legislation which will result in a complete Government-takeover of the Internet. If they do win Congress back, we're all doomed.

hair-fire.gif

It's the truth. They are currently preparing the legislation for when or if they win Congress back. This censorship is bad for everyone. You shouldn't be cheering it.

Oh I'm not. I'm mocking your mockable post. That's why you put it there, isn't it?

Hate to break not-even-breaking news but some platform such as YouTube deciding how their service will be used and how it won't, ain't "censorship". Might want to take a trip to the Dollar Store and make a diaper run.
wanna bet?

if they are no longer an "open platform" for all, they can now be sued in the same manner as any "media" company. they control the content then they are now liable for it and all the ramifications that come with it.

Yeah, the Democrats really have opened a very nasty can of worms. Censorship is a dangerous slippery-slope. They're attempting to control and limit information they don't like. It's very Un-American. Hopefully it'll come back to bite em bigtime.

It's clear that the NRA and white supremicists and Jones can't find the capital to start their own social media platforms. (-:

You really should change your diaper. And while you're down there grow a pair to put in them.

Once again there ain't no "censorship" involved. If you started posting about disembowling kittens the site would probably ban you, and rightly so. It would be something they prefer not to be associated with, simple as that. That doesn't prevent you from doing it on your own website where you're already selling goat testicle operations; it simply takes USMB away as a tool to do it.

Limiting access to information is bad for you too. These types of bannings are Un-American.

Alex Jones is un-American.
If you support him then you must also believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax?
He's getting his ass sued and rightly so by those families who lost their kids.
Now THAT is American.

There's a good analogy. There's some wackball here who buys (and sells) that whole Sandy Hook Hoax song and dance. I put him on Ignore for that reason, because an asshat who would spit in the face of grieving parents disgusts me.

That doesn't mean I'm "censoring" the asshat selling the hoax. He still posts whatever diarrhea he posts; I just don't have to wade through it.

hair-fire.gif

wanna bet?

Yeah, the Democrats really have opened a very nasty can of worms. Censorship is a dangerous slippery-slope. They're attempting to control and limit information they don't like. It's very Un-American. Hopefully it'll come back to bite em bigtime.
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH never applied better than to the fanatical liberals out there.

1480157623783.gif

Yes, it is very sad. It's not what our country is about. It's vital we have access to all information, even information we don't agree with. That's the only way to truly achieve an informed opinion and belief.

There is a difference between an opinion and a wild-eyed conspiracy theory which can be easily disproven.
There is also a difference between an opinion and unfiltered hate speech.
Learn those differences - PRONTO

hair-fire.gif

wanna bet?

if they are no longer an "open platform" for all, they can now be sued in the same manner as any "media" company..

Bull Type Shit.

Frightened little people who do not have sufficient courage of their own convictions to withstand opposing views. Therefore, the opposing point of view must Never see daylight to begin with.

hair-fire.gif

wanna bet?

if they are no longer an "open platform" for all, they can now be sued in the same manner as any "media" company..

Bull Type Shit.
nope sorry. if you control the content on your site you are liable for it.

period.

this was covered during the hearings in DC. looks like you missed those nuggets of info.

1480157623783.gif

There is a difference between an opinion and a wild-eyed conspiracy theory which can be easily disproven.
There is also a difference between an opinion and unfiltered hate speech.
Learn those differences - PRONTO
sounds like you got some hate going on with those ani-gifs and slapping your "opinion" on people like you do.

Limiting access to information is bad for you too. These types of bannings are Un-American.

Now THAT is American.

There's a good analogy. There's some wackball here who buys (and sells) that whole Sandy Hook Hoax song and dance. I put him on Ignore for that reason, because an asshat who would spit in the face of grieving parents disgusts me.

That doesn't mean I'm "censoring" the asshat selling the hoax. He still posts whatever diarrhea he posts; I just don't have to wade through it.

Jones is like Trump - First and foremost a snake oil salesman.
He worked overtime to get the boot - with increasingly hateful and violent rhetoric.
Now he will cash in - just like he does with everything else.
Apparently his fans love to be picked up by the feet and have the change shaken out of their pockets.

Now THAT is American.

He worked overtime to get the boot - with increasingly hateful and violent rhetoric.
Apparently his fans love to be picked up by the feet and have the change shaken out of their pockets.

Agreed although I'd say "first and foremost a narcissist asshole".

--- which I know, is redundant.

Now THAT is American.

Exactly. Remember the angst from the mainstream about Trump setting up his own news organization to push conspiracy theories of why he lost to Hillary.

There's a market

wanna bet?

Bull Type Shit.
nope sorry. if you control the content on your site you are liable for it.

period.

this was covered during the hearings in DC. looks like you missed those nuggets of info.

Media companies (i.e. broadcast) can't be "sued because they control their content". They're fucking REQUIRED to control their own content.

So if I have a radio station and some wacknut walks in and demands airtime to tell the world about how government UFOs abducted her and implanted transmitters in her head ---- I ain't required to put her on the air, nor can I be "sued". That's absurd.

Forum List

Back