FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

Was it to censor political speech or remove lies, propaganda and misinformation?
If you recklessly and aggressively censor inconvenient stories and brand them as something you can’t prove they are so they go away and don’t harm your party’s election prospects.. that’s corruption and shouldn’t be done by anyone. What’s become proven is that just because activist officials deem something as a “lie” or “disinformation” doesn’t mean it is. Actually, it’s more likely that when the left aggressively does this so desperately, there’s probably truth in it.

We now know the election wasn’t “stolen”, but it was certainly rigged and “interfered with” (per modern Democrat definition) by the joined FBI/DOJ, the MSM, and big tech. They manipulated the election. You’d probably have a problem if this was done by the party you oppose, but you’ll spin it or accept it since it gives you power. You wouldn’t be intellectually honest here

If you recklessly and aggressively censor inconvenient stories and brand them as something you can’t prove they are so they go away and don’t harm your party’s election prospects.. that’s corruption and shouldn’t be done by anyone.

We now know the election wasn’t “stolen”, but it was certainly rigged and “interfered with” (per modern Democrat definition) by the joined FBI/DOJ, the MSM, and big tech. They manipulated the election. You’d probably have a problem if this was done by the party you oppose, but you’ll spin it or accept it since it gives you power. You wouldn’t be intellectually honest here
it's called stolen. All of what you wrote.

it's called stolen. All of what you wrote.
It was certainly “interfered with” per Democrat definition. However, while the idea of such a process happening when it was pushed through their proven disinformation of the Russian Hoax in 2016 was called corrupt and anti-democratic when they thought the GOP did it, they won’t have a problem when they get proven to do the thing they falsely accused because it benefits them. It’s wrong, but it’s okay when they do it because it serves a greater good or some BS

Which is why it goes after crooks regardless of party. The pubs just have most of the criminals.
Now you're just TRYING to further enhance your reputation as the goofiest poster on USMB.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Last edited:
Which is why it goes after crooks regardless of party. The pubs just have most of the criminals.
The corrupt FBI used a dossier they knew was fake to lie repeatedly to the FISA courts to go after Trump.

They also tried to bury the Crackhead laptop story.

You are an idiot.

If the FBI could prove that posts were coming from Russia they had legitimate reasons to monitor them. If the FBI had legitimate beliefs that things were being posted to promote what happened on Jan 6, happening again, they had a legitimate reason to monitor that.

If they threatened media to remove posts that were simply partisan in manner then there is a complaint. So far we have not seen any evidence of that.
How does The FBI prove that posts are coming from Russia and Monitor them when they were actually coming from The FBI themselves? Kinda like this place.
That's like asking The Fox to Guard The Henhouse.

All you have to do to win is prove it in court.
Like in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court that The FBI knowingly submitted false affidavits to?
You realize that is a Felony, right?
Was anyone prosecuted for that?
Did The FISA Judge get mad when he found out he was lied to and charge the liars who lied to him?

Like in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court that The FBI knowingly submitted false affidavits to?
You realize that is a Felony, right?
Was anyone prosecuted for that?
Did The FISA Judge get mad when he found out he was lied to and charge the liars who lied to him?

When you are in the right places you can get away with a lot and never held accountable. Both Fauci and Clapper have proven this out by getting away with perjury.

I'm all for defunding the FBI.

How is that not stealing an election?
I think a “steal” would have been votes being manipulated and changed. There’s minimal to moderate evidence of voting issues, but I can’t say that alone would have absolutely changed the election, as not enough is known. As a conservative, for the biggest claims I require big evidence. The left isnt honest like this.

The MSM/FBI/ big tech censorship and interference? They rigged it, stacking the deck for their preferred candidate.

I think a “steal” would have been votes being manipulated and changed. There’s minimal to moderate evidence of voting issues, but I can’t say that alone would have absolutely changed the election, as not enough is known. As a conservative, for the biggest claims I require big evidence. The left isnt honest like this.

The MSM/FBI/ big tech censorship and interference? They rigged it, stacking the deck for their preferred candidate.
Exactly what happened

Votes were manipulated and changed. What is the difference in the end result?

79% say ‘truthful’ coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop would have changed 2020 election

By Bruce Golding
August 26, 2022

Last edited:
Eh?

Among Republicans, 57% were strongly convinced Trump would have won, compared to 48% of independents and just 44% of Democrats.

Wow! You really are dumb.

Simply amazing.
It’s a deflective technique for libs to pose “questions” midstream. They feel it creates an obligation for you to respond when in fact it’s a vapid and empty “question” with No answer for it.

Forum List

Back