Influential Donors Criticize Ted Cruz for His G.O.P. Convention Speech

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Alas, poor Ted, WE thought we knew him well.... He HAS COMMITTED political suicide...NOT from the voters, BUT from the BIG MONEY DONORS that have now shut him oiut of PROBABLY any money in the future...and ALL could have been FIXED and he could have been a...what's The Donald...A HHHHUUUUUGGGEEEE WINNNNNER. IF he had done the RIGHT THING!

NY Times ^ | 7/23/2016 | MAGGIE HABERMAN
In an extraordinary public rebuke, two influential donors who were among the biggest supporters of Senator Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign excoriated Mr. Cruz on Saturday for his decision not to endorse Donald J. Trump at the Republican National Convention. The remarks from Robert Mercer of Long Island and his daughter Rebekah Mercer suggest widening fallout over Mr. Cruz’s convention speech, in which he did not endorse his former rival and, instead, suggested that Republicans should “vote your conscience” for candidates “up and down the ticket.” “Last summer and again this year, Senator Ted Cruz pledged to support the candidacy of...

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

a2dcd34f7e1242aeb23cd149b334629f.jpg
ClockworkCruz.jpeg

Alas, poor Ted, WE thought we knew him well.... He HAS COMMITTED political suicide...NOT from the voters, BUT from the BIG MONEY DONORS that have now shut him oiut of PROBABLY any money in the future...and ALL could have been FIXED and he could have been a...what's The Donald...A HHHHUUUUUGGGEEEE WINNNNNER. IF he had done the RIGHT THING!

In an extraordinary public rebuke, two influential donors who were among the biggest supporters of Senator Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign excoriated Mr. Cruz on Saturday for his decision not to endorse Donald J. Trump at the Republican National Convention. The remarks from Robert Mercer of Long Island and his daughter Rebekah Mercer suggest widening fallout over Mr. Cruz’s convention speech, in which he did not endorse his former rival and, instead, suggested that Republicans should “vote your conscience” for candidates “up and down the ticket.” “Last summer and again this year, Senator Ted Cruz pledged to support the candidacy of...

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

And this is quoted from a far left drone blog site, so the drones here should believe it without question or hesitation.

• Banned

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

And this is quoted from a far left drone blog site, so the drones here should believe it without question or hesitation.
DAMN...PROVE IT WRONG, and many of us who had Ted as #2, and some that had him #1 would be grateful!

I loathe Booger.. I NEVER supported him. I am a Trump supporter from the word GO and have never looked back.

I loathe Booger.. I NEVER supported him. I am a Trump supporter from the word GO and have never looked back.
Ted Cruz is a man with great integrity and holds high marks in my book. He held strong when mercilessly attacked by the Main Sleaze media ( who never dare to even question their god Obama) in regard to the debt ceiling hike. He is a hawk on spending and is absolutely brilliant in law.. He is my personal favorite in the field of names being floated and will be a tough challenger to beat once he decimates the liberal in debate especially, which he's known for. He stood tall ALONE against the liberal machine wanting to destroy the Constitution/ the 1st amendment..

WATCH: Cruz Defends Free Speech, First Amendment

Ted Cruz is a man with great integrity and holds high marks in my book. He held strong when mercilessly attacked by the Main Sleaze media ( who never dare to even question their god Obama) in regard to the debt ceiling hike. He is a hawk on spending and is absolutely brilliant in law.. He is my personal favorite in the field of names being floated and will be a tough challenger to beat once he decimates the liberal in debate especially, which he's known for. He stood tall ALONE against the liberal machine wanting to destroy the Constitution/ the 1st amendment..

I said this election cycle.. That was prior to the Donald announcing.. and I did use to think he was a Constitutional expert and great American.

I said this election cycle.. That was prior to the Donald announcing.. and I did use to think he was a Constitutional expert and great American.
Oh sorry I missed the part where you never actually said "this election cycle."

Don't worry I don't care. Thank you for destroying Ted Cruz. Although... even I'm starting to think you all are being a little harsh.

Don't worry I don't care. Thank you for destroying Ted Cruz. Although... even I'm starting to think you all are being a little harsh.
No problem ;) No, we're not being too harsh.. He's a fucking freak and lunatic.

No problem ;) No, we're not being too harsh.. He's a fucking freak and lunatic.
Agreed :thup:

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

Just for the funny of it,

let's all not forget that Vigilante spent a year flip flopping from Trump to Cruz to Trump to Cruz,

all for the sake of trying to be on board the winning bandwagon.

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

Just for the funny of it,

let's all not forget that Vigilante spent a year flip flopping from Trump to Cruz to Trump to Cruz,

all for the sake of trying to be on board the winning bandwagon.
How's your winning bandwagon doing? :lol:

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

ClockworkCruz.jpeg

And the thin veill of democary falls a little for all to see. Anyone who believes in democratic values wouldn't give a fuck who pays for the party has to say about a speech, and that voters are to make decisions, not the rich.

Forum List

Back