*InflatioN*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Costs will continue to rise.
2. Soon when you go to the store, you will get little to nothing and leave paying $1,000.00
3. Thanks Biden.
4. What is our hedge against these costs?
5. Starve to death.
6. Thanks Biden.
7. READ:

8. Not since Jimmy Carter have we seen this kind of total collapse.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's what happens when you pour NINE TRILLION DOLLARS of inflationary stimulus into the economy, see global supply chains buckle, and then watch the Fed fall asleep at the wheel and wait almost a year too long to address the resulting inflation.

I don't remember Biden begging the Fed for even MORE inflationary stimulus, but I do remember this:

That's what happens when you pour NINE TRILLION DOLLARS of inflationary stimulus into the economy, see global supply chains buckle, and then watch the Fed fall asleep at the wheel and wait almost a year too long to address the resulting inflation.

I don't remember Biden begging the Fed for even MORE inflationary stimulus, but I do remember this:

Which Democrats voted against that spending ?

I seem to remember the Democrats controlled the House and Senate.

I seem to remember the Democrats controlled the House and Senate.
I wasn't even talking about the spending. You guys really don't understand this stuff, DO you?

The FED poured the money into the economy. THEN he BRAGGED about the economy it helped. THE GREATEST ECONOMY EVER, he bragged.

And the massive spending ON TOP OF THAT? Oh yeah:

RGi4jCf.gif

y7V4SXV.gif

I wasn't even talking about the spending. You guys really don't understand this stuff, DO you?

The FED poured the money into the economy. THEN he BRAGGED about the economy it helped. THE GREATEST ECONOMY EVER, he bragged.

And the massive spending ON TOP OF THAT? Oh yeah:

RGi4jCf.gif

y7V4SXV.gif
When you are spending more money than you take in and printing money to pay for it that causes inflation. I'm not a partisan hack like you are. I do not give a shit what Trump said, his deficit spending was no different than Democrats.

When you are spending more money than you take in and printing money to pay for it that causes inflation. I'm not a partisan hack like you are. I do not give a shit what Trump said, his deficit spending was no different than Democrats.
You still don't understand one freaking thing I said. I'm not surprised. And you clearly don't know my politics.

There's no better example of the Dunning Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to discuss markets & economics.

You still don't understand one freaking thing I said. I'm not surprised. And you clearly don't know my politics.

There's no better example of the Dunning Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to discuss markets & economics.
I'm no fan of Trump and I never see you lay the blame on Democrats that you constantly pour on Trump, Republicans, and Conservatives. Your politics are pretty clear.

Of course you do. Like all others of your ilk you just don't have the time to point out the faults of your own side because you spend all of your "unbiased" efforts on anyone slightly right minded. No fault of your own I'm sure.
You're free to back that up. Start a thread on any actual issue(s) and tag me.

I'll wait here, but I won't be holding my breath.

Joe knows better. He told us. Calling Trump, a clown at a debate. We know the real clown now. The worst part is he is of the kind that would take everyone down with him. 50 years of Joe. An exercise in non-excellence.

iu

We'll probably need some form of term limits to conquer inflation. Incumbents in politics routinely spend money we can't afford on projects we don't need. They do this to buy their constituents votes. So maybe, with term limits, we could stop some of this insane spending that is meant to buy votes.

Another republican criticizing dems for not stopping GOP failure.

The biggest criticism of dems is that they don't do enough to stop the failed GOP and failed GOP policy.
Instead of blaming the GOP who created and pushed for all this failed policy, they blame the dems who don't do enough to stop this failed policy

Didn't I just create a thread on this?

The GOP is a complete and total failure. All the major problems in America are a result of failed GOP policy. Instead of holding the failed GOP accountable for their failures, MAGA republicans try to blame the dems for not stopping the GOP failures...

The GOP has no accountability at all, and that is why they are the party of failure.

Last edited:
Another republican criticizing dems for not stopping GOP failure.

The biggest criticism of dems is that they don't do enough to stop the failed GOP and failed GOP policy.
Instead of blaming the GOP who created and pushed for all this failed policy, they blame the dems who don't do enough to stop this failed policy

Didn't I just create a thread on this?

The GOP is a complete and total failure. All the major problems in America are a result of failed GOP policy. Instead of holding the failed GOP accountable for their failures, MAGA republicans try to blame the dems for not stopping the GOP failures...

The GOP has no accountability at all, and that is why they are the party of failure.
I'm not a Republican I'm a Conservative and I have stated many times on this site that Republicans spend as much as Democrats and that there is not much difference between the parties any more. I'm not a partisan hack like yourself.

I'm not a Republican I'm a Conservative and I have stated many times on this site that Republicans spend as much as Democrats and that there is not much difference between the parties any more. I'm not a partisan hack like yourself.
There is still a very big difference between the 2 parties.

One party, the republican party, has fucked everything up. In 2000 the republicans inherited a balanced budget and they passed a bunch of spending bills and blew that up, then pushed to go to war in the mid east and totally mismanaged that war. In 2008 after 8 years of Bush/GOP leadership America was left devastated and in total ruin.
Then in 2016 trump came in and borrowed insane reckless amounts of money and pumped it into the economy and then he begged the FED for more stimulus and fake money. Trump set the world record for debt and FED stimulus for 4 years. On top of that Trump's economy was weak with low GDP growth. When Trump left office America was in riot and ruin just like after Bush.

There is a very big difference between the 2 parties, the Republican party has failed every step of the way and blown up the deficit and FED balance sheet to epic levels. The dems have not been remotely as bad as the republicans at all. And the numbers prove this.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry bout that,

1. Costs will continue to rise.
2. Soon when you go to the store, you will get little to nothing and leave paying $1,000.00
3. Thanks Biden.
4. What is our hedge against these costs?
5. Starve to death.
6. Thanks Biden.
7. READ:

8. Not since Jimmy Carter have we seen this kind of total collapse.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Inflation is heading down by all indicators, wtf are you talking about?

Forum List

Back