Inflation is at Target

There are some who think the fed will hold where we are or do some more tightening to keep from triggering a global recession started with China.

Trump exploded the deficit every year of his presidency before, during, and after covid, and Trump handed out $$trillions in fake money, and Trump had world record FED fake money printing, obviously that caused inflaiton.

Biden has destroyed that inflation as evident from all the economic data that I have posted.

With inflation destroyed, what do the republicans have to run on??
Corruption? lies? Riots? More spending and deficit explosion??

I can't think of any core issues that the Republicans can run on besides the border, which is not enough for people to overlook all of Trump's crimes and corruption, failure, hypocrisy, and lies.

Why is Joe going to add more to the debt than Trump?

the data proves me correct
No it does not

Donning my Grammar Nazi uniform…

1700065338972.png

The word “data” is a plural noun, not a mass noun. A single piece of information is a datum; multiple pieces of information are data.

To correct the above exchange…

COST of eggs in 2020: $1.53, now $1.69 -- up 10%
COST of bacon in 2020: $5.53/pound, now $6.49 -- up 17%
COST of Round steak/pound in 2020, $6.58, now $9.29 -- up 41%
COST of milk/gallon in 2020: $3.28, now $4.59 -- up 40%

Nope, doesn't look like inflation has gone away at all!

No problem for The Banker...bots don't eat.

Bill Clinton's "Golden Age of Prosperity" had little to do with Clinton. It was when the global economy was seeing a tech boom and he his trade deals gutted american manufacturing and he signed the financial services modernization act that led to the great recession by allowing banks to become too big to fail.

As for inflation, we'll see. One month after two years is not something to ring church bells over, especially since higher prices are now pretty much set in concrete.
I thought Clinton was a bad example for those reasons, but it must be said that that bill he signed was Republican BS as always... Democrats do much better with the economy and Republicans always have corrupt deregulation and oversight that produces corrupt bubble and bust and recession or depression every damn time they get eight years. Trump deregulated small banks and three went bankrupt last year. Same damn thing and it's a good thing he didn't get 8 years to do it....

I thought Clinton was a bad example for those reasons, but it must be said that that bill he signed was Republican BS as always... Democrats do much better with the economy and Republicans always have corrupt deregulation and oversight that produces corrupt bubble and bust and recession or depression every damn time they get eight years. Trump deregulated small banks and three went bankrupt last year. Same damn thing and it's a good thing he didn't get 8 years to do it....

Trump deregulated small banks and three went bankrupt last year.

Which 3 small banks?

The Trump misinformation pandemic spike..... so why do you support taxing the rich with low giveaway tax rates, super Dupe Ignoramus?

It's been 3 years. Why is Biden getting worse the longer he's been in office?
Why is he going to add more debt than Trump?

Forum List

Back