Inflation is at Target

One more time....explain how this (the words below) are Biden's fault...

Continued political polarization within US Congress raises the risk that successive governments will not be able to reach consensus on a fiscal plan to slow the decline in debt affordability.

Biden said he was going to bring us together. Was he lying?

Biden said he was going to bring us together. Was he lying?

Yes, he was fucking lying like every one else that has sat in the Oval Office.

Now, can you answer how it is his fault that there is Continued political polarization within US Congress?

Did someone steal your balls, you did not use to be this much of a fucking coward

Yes, he was fucking lying like every one else that has sat in the Oval Office.

Now, can you answer how it is his fault that there is Continued political polarization within US Congress?

Did someone steal your balls, you did not use to be this much of a fucking coward

If he's not making it better, he's at least half the problem.

Has he done anything to make it better?

Bill Clinton's "Golden Age of Prosperity" had little to do with Clinton. It was when the global economy was seeing a tech boom and he his trade deals gutted american manufacturing and he signed the financial services modernization act that led to the great recession by allowing banks to become too big to fail.

As for inflation, we'll see. One month after two years is not something to ring church bells over, especially since higher prices are now pretty much set in concrete.
I don't know where you live but gas has finally just gone under $3.00 a gallon here. Yes it's higher than when trump left office but the post-COVID inflation took it's toll on the value of the dollar and taking that into consideration we are now under the $2.38 per gallon gas was when trump left office.

I don't know where you live but gas has finally just gone under $3.00 a gallon here. Yes it's higher than when trump left office but the post-COVID inflation took it's toll on the value of the dollar and taking that into consideration we are now under the $2.38 per gallon gas was when trump left office.

I think it was 2.97 the other day when I got gas. I actually didn't care that much when it was $3.70 ish really. My ride gets great mileage and most places I go are within 5-6 miles and mostly along my route to and from work or one off the route. When I filled up yesterday just in case for the holiday, I didn't even get 3 whole gallons LOL. Unless I make a trip somewhere, I can go close to three weeks between fill ups usually so I can work around these sudden spikes of the day when something happens. My wife goes through gas by the tanker truck but that's her bill to pay. Thing is, I really don't think a lot of the prices are going to come down that much on other things period. I think the price floor has probably been raised for good on most everyday purchases. Too many states have raised minimum wages above the federal level for prices to come down too much. Instead of the $7.25 federal MW, it is $12.00 here in the Old Dominion.

F_U-yqlXQAA-WvM.jpg

Bye Bye inflation, you will be missed as much as another Jan 6th Insurrection.

Inflation came in at +0.2% MoM in core and +0%, that's right 0% MoM non core !!

The inflation reduction act is working perfectly.
The FED will be able to cut rates, soft landing on deck.

Joe "Bill CLinton 2.0" Biden is going to give us another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity.

4 more years for Joey B
4 years in the FEDs for Donny T

All our prosperity is always under democrat president, all our recessions, deficit explosions, and economic crashes are always under republican presidents.

EconomyALIe.jpg

Bye Bye inflation, you will be missed as much as another Jan 6th Insurrection.

Inflation came in at +0.2% MoM in core and +0%, that's right 0% MoM non core !!

The inflation reduction act is working perfectly.
The FED will be able to cut rates, soft landing on deck.

Joe "Bill CLinton 2.0" Biden is going to give us another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity.

4 more years for Joey B
4 years in the FEDs for Donny T

All our prosperity is always under democrat president, all our recessions, deficit explosions, and economic crashes are always under republican presidents.

Joe will pardon Don

Almost half of the workers who changed jobs were rewarded with a pay raise that exceeded the rate of inflation,

I heard a joke that reminds of of Republicans complaining about inflation. They are like the guy who jacks off horses for a living. The gallon of cum now costs $1 million instead of $800,000. The seller pays more. The buyer pays more. But the guy jacking off horses still makes $4 hr. LOL.

If everyone is making more to make up for inflation, and now you say inflation is going back down. We are indeed set to see a golden age. Same as we saw when Clinton was president. Republicans won't give them credit, then will take credit when they get in office if they improve unemployment even by .001%.

Great example. How much different were the Trump years to the Obama years. Not much. Yet Republicans claim Trump MAGA. If that's true, it won't take much to make America great again even without Trump.

Remember Democrats raised minimum wage? Didn't Trump then take credit for wages going up?

And if Trump wins, he will take credit for the wage increases Unions got themselves this year. On Biden's watch. Biden supported the unions. Trump not so much. Who knows if they would have won if Trump was POTUS.

Forum List

Back