Inexplicable Rise in Testicular Injuries in Female Athletes May Be Linked to Covid/DT/Putin/Jan 6/AGW

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I know that correlation doesn't prove causation but this drastic rise in injuries to the nuts in female athletes can't be a coincidence unrelated to any of these obvious causes of everything bad.
Can I prove it was rona/Trump/Putin/ULTRA MAGA/purebloods/climate change?
No... but it's the only plausible explanation since these injuries never happened until very recently.

Why are female athletes injuring their nuts so frequently these days if it's not the fault of one/all of these boogeymen?
There is also a sharp increase in prostate problems for women in general.
Coincidence? I think not.
Does any one have a rational explanation that can explain these freak injuries/conditions?
I dare you to try.

Critics have argued that it's not actually possible for a female athlete to suffer a testicular injury. "Yeah, that can't happen," said Dr. Adam Kinunen of the Restore Sanity to Sports research group. "Considering the fact that having testicles in the first place means a person is not a female, it would stand to reason that such an injury is impossible. In layman's terms, these are dudes."

Trans activist groups have come out in full force against anyone who dares to suggest women cannot have their testicles injured because women can't have testicles. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" said Sunshine Fluffsprinkle, spokesperson for Insanity Now, a trans rights group in response to the findings. "BLLRRRAAAWWRRRR FFFRRGGGTHTHTH!"

Wait....what?

Female athletes don't have testicles. Did they suddenly grow a pair while I was sleeping last night? :laughing0301:
First-lady-Michelle-Obama-007.jpg

Don't even go there.

How dare you suggest that a Female who believes they have imaginary testicles doesn't have them. You Trumpist, MAGA, Putin lover, Homophobic, transphobic, racist, white supremacist, election denier.
Not homophobic just scared of queers.

Forum List

Back