Ineligible DACA Beneficiaries Discovered on NC Voting Rolls

]

But Obama granted all of these illegals the right to legally stay here so they could take advantage of lax voting laws in battleground states.

Actually obozo did not give them the legal right to stay here. He didn't get the law changed. Obozo just said "i'm not gonna enforce the law". They're still illegal as hell.

It's just semantics. He's made them legal by allowing them to stay. I would be willing to bet that's how he won 're-election, by skirting election laws.

The state gave them drivers licenses and that made it easy to give them the vote. And, as we all know, giving them DLs was a federal felony by itself.

Ineligible DACA Beneficiaries Discovered on NC Voting Rolls

oct 22, 2014
With the North Carolina U.S. Senate race in a dead heat, state election officials say they have discovered 145 names on the voting rolls who are ineligible to vote because they are illegal immigrants who have been granted President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals status.
According to a Winston-Salem Journal report, the State Board of Elections discovered the potential illegal voters Tuesday night when the N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles ran a search for DACA licenses. The 145 DACA recipients whose names appear on the SBOE’s voting rolls will be sent letters requesting documentation that they are citizens, the report noted.

DACA beneficiaries in North Carolina are able to obtain drivers licenses, but they are not able to vote.

The Journal notes that it is likely more ineligible people may still remain on the voting rolls.
Actually SSpeeders, the Election Law is what caught these people, isn't it? It's doing exactly what it should do...The State Board of Elections should be vetting all of the applicants for a voters registration card at the time of registration and before the final voter roll for elections, correct? And isn't this what the State Board of Elections was doing when they found these people, if this story is true?

I don't know where you have been, but over a decade ago, some
states were allowing any illegal to get driver's licenses, (yes, govt issued photo ids/another reason why the gvt photo id laws are just a scam to prevent poor blacks without gvt photo id, from voting...illegals already have gvt issued photo ids if they drive, no? )....and to get bank accounts as well as other things...like mortgages...back a decade or more....

The problem remains.

It's one thing to discover them, quite another to prevent them from voting anyway. This could easily be tied up in court till after the election.

BTW, Obama granted these people the right to stay here. Without him they wouldn't be registered to vote.
You don't know that....

it's the driver's license info that states they are Not citizens that probably caught them..... that's how the board of elections caught them....by having a list of who these illegals were....

Otherwise they would have been in the shadows and not been caught imo...

Look bud, these assholes have said out loud their intentions. They call them Americans. I'm aware enough to figure out what that means.

]

But Obama granted all of these illegals the right to legally stay here so they could take advantage of lax voting laws in battleground states.

Actually obozo did not give them the legal right to stay here. He didn't get the law changed. Obozo just said "i'm not gonna enforce the law". They're still illegal as hell.

It's just semantics. He's made them legal by allowing them to stay. I would be willing to bet that's how he won 're-election, by skirting election laws.
he didn't make them legal, he brought them OUT OF THE SHADOWS and got them to admit they are illegal, and got their names and addresses instead of letting them hide in this underworld of illegals, hidden in society.....

]

he didn't make them legal, he brought them OUT OF THE SHADOWS and got them to admit they are illegal, and got their names and addresses instead of letting them hide in this underworld of illegals, hidden in society.....

And signed them up for Obamacare and got them registered.

]

bull crud mud!

What he did was Prevent them from voting and prevented them from getting O care by having them register as illegals....take those partisan glasses off!

The best thing ever done to keep them from illegally voting and illegally getting O-care....was bringing them in to the LIGHT.... having sunshine.

]

bull crud mud!

What he did was Prevent them from voting and prevented them from getting O care by having them register as illegals....take those partisan glasses off!

The best thing ever done to keep them from illegally voting and illegally getting O-care....was bringing them in to the LIGHT.... having sunshine.

Yeah, right!!!

I've seen the the site where DACA folks can sign up for Obamacare. It was posted here on this forum last year before the end of the enrollment period.
Health Care DACA Deferred Action - National Immigration Law Center

bull crud mud!

Yeah, right!!!

I've seen the the site where DACA folks can sign up for Obamacare. It was posted here on this forum last year before the end of the enrollment period.
No you didn't see that....

They can still enroll in state-run ACA programs. They just aren't eligible for federal benefits.
IF a State decides to cover these people, that is the State's decision and has nothing, nothing at all to do with the ACA, so as I stated, you are wrong about Obamacare paying for them or announcing they can sign up for it or any of the other fabrications you stated Mud.

As a result of the August 28 changes, DACA-eligible individuals will remain excluded from almost all affordable health insurance options. They will be treated as though they are undocumented, even though they are otherwise considered lawfully present and are eligible for a work permit and a Social Security number. Unless their state has established a state-funded health coverage program, their only opportunity to obtain affordable, comprehensive health insurance may be through employment.

Point being that no law matters where Obama is concerned because he'll just find a way around it. Nothing written in immigration law or even the US Code Annotated matters a damn anymore. If you see it in black and white it doesn't matter because it has to be enforced, and Obama ain't enforcing it.

They can still enroll in state-run ACA programs. They just aren't eligible for federal benefits.
IF a State decides to cover these people, that is the State's decision and has nothing, nothing at all to do with the ACA, so as I stated, you are wrong about Obamacare paying for them or announcing they can sign up for it or any of the other fabrications you stated Mud.

As a result of the August 28 changes, DACA-eligible individuals will remain excluded from almost all affordable health insurance options. They will be treated as though they are undocumented, even though they are otherwise considered lawfully present and are eligible for a work permit and a Social Security number. Unless their state has established a state-funded health coverage program, their only opportunity to obtain affordable, comprehensive health insurance may be through employment.

Obviously.

He leaves it up to states. Then he persuades them to do so by either a bribe or threats.

Every state that started their own ACA program is already part of the program. They won't refuse.

This whole mess has been in the works for years. It's all about stealing elections. They could give a fuck about illegals. They're all idiots to the Democrats.

bull crud mud!

Yeah, right!!!

Want to dispute this?

Individuals with Deferred Action are not “qualified” immigrants”and so are not eligible for full-scope Medicaid and CHIP. However, the Administration also excluded those with DACA from affordable health insurance options for which others with Deferred Action are eligible. The exclusion of DACA grantees from health insurance was issued as federal regulations and guidance effective August 30, 2012.
Under the policy, DACA grantees are not eligible to purchase health insurance in a Marketplace, even at full cost, and they are not eligible for federal tax credits to make private health insurance in the Marketplace affordable. They are not eligible for the CHIPRA sec. 214 state option to cover lawfully residing children and/or pregnant women taken up by
29 states plus D.C. They also are not eligible for the Basic Health Program if their state has this program. Accordingly, DACA individuals are exempt from the individual responsibility requirement to have health insurance (the “mandate”).

For DACA Youth Health Insurance is Only a Dream - CCF - Center For Children and Families

bull crud mud!

Yeah, right!!!

Want to dispute this?

Individuals with Deferred Action are not “qualified” immigrants”and so are not eligible for full-scope Medicaid and CHIP. However, the Administration also excluded those with DACA from affordable health insurance options for which others with Deferred Action are eligible. The exclusion of DACA grantees from health insurance was issued as federal regulations and guidance effective August 30, 2012.
Under the policy, DACA grantees are not eligible to purchase health insurance in a Marketplace, even at full cost, and they are not eligible for federal tax credits to make private health insurance in the Marketplace affordable. They are not eligible for the CHIPRA sec. 214 state option to cover lawfully residing children and/or pregnant women taken up by
29 states plus D.C. They also are not eligible for the Basic Health Program if their state has this program. Accordingly, DACA individuals are exempt from the individual responsibility requirement to have health insurance (the “mandate”).

For DACA Youth Health Insurance is Only a Dream - CCF - Center For Children and Families

Once again, it matters not.

Every illegal is eligible for Obamacare. When applying they simply have to say they aren't in the DACA. You and I both know how disorganized this administration is. They really don't care if they're eligible or not. Prime example was the fact that somehow they got registered to vote. All they had to do was lie.

yes, it was empty.... just following your queue....

Did you respond to the parts of my post that was not in parenthesis about the thread topic....NO, of course not... Why hasn't Florida's politicians taken steps to reduce their voter fraud in their own state by these illegal Hispanics? Do many of them in Florida lean Republican because they are Cuban descent, and they don't want to upset the Cuban Americans and relatives of these illegal voters??? What's your take on it? you posted the news clip/video....?

(Nor have you ever shown why a gvt issued photo id is necessary to prevent voter fraud....or why using your electric bill and social security card is not sufficient ID for citizens to identify themselves at the polls)
It would prevent SOME voter fraud. Is there anything wrong with that? And anyone can get utilities in their name, they don't have to be citizens. So much for your attempt at diversion.
sheesh, you are the ONE CONFUSED.... you are advocating requiring people who have ALREADY registered to vote, and have ALREADY supposedly been vetted by the State, to present a photo gvt id at the polling spot that has their name on the list as eligible to vote....you are nuts.... any 2 forms of identification is enough for that.... the vetting of citizenship does not take place at the voting precinct/polling place for goodness sakes, and even if it did in some bizarre imaginary world, since illegals in Florida can get a gvt photo id via a driver's license since 1993, the silly fla drivers license that is acceptable to you as gvt photo id, is USELESS in preventing non citizens from voting.....
How do you figure they have "already been vetted"? Vetted by who? If Donald Duck can register to vote, there can't be much "vetting" going on, you moron. Damn, you're stupid!

Well, Donald Duck never registered to vote. Perhaps someone filled out an application with his name on it, but it was never filed as a valid registration. That's what election laws are for.....catching stupid things like that. Those laws work quite well too.
How about Jose Garcia? Would they catch that? My point is that ANYONE can register, there's no vetting when you register.

There are a lot of Jose Garcia's. I have no desire to tutor you on how voter rolls are verified. You need to do a little research on your own, and then come back so we can have an informed discussion. To say there is no vetting of voters is just showing your ignorance of the facts.

yes, it was empty.... just following your queue....

Did you respond to the parts of my post that was not in parenthesis about the thread topic....NO, of course not... Why hasn't Florida's politicians taken steps to reduce their voter fraud in their own state by these illegal Hispanics? Do many of them in Florida lean Republican because they are Cuban descent, and they don't want to upset the Cuban Americans and relatives of these illegal voters??? What's your take on it? you posted the news clip/video....?

(Nor have you ever shown why a gvt issued photo id is necessary to prevent voter fraud....or why using your electric bill and social security card is not sufficient ID for citizens to identify themselves at the polls)
It would prevent SOME voter fraud. Is there anything wrong with that? And anyone can get utilities in their name, they don't have to be citizens. So much for your attempt at diversion.
sheesh, you are the ONE CONFUSED.... you are advocating requiring people who have ALREADY registered to vote, and have ALREADY supposedly been vetted by the State, to present a photo gvt id at the polling spot that has their name on the list as eligible to vote....you are nuts.... any 2 forms of identification is enough for that.... the vetting of citizenship does not take place at the voting precinct/polling place for goodness sakes, and even if it did in some bizarre imaginary world, since illegals in Florida can get a gvt photo id via a driver's license since 1993, the silly fla drivers license that is acceptable to you as gvt photo id, is USELESS in preventing non citizens from voting.....
How do you figure they have "already been vetted"? Vetted by who? If Donald Duck can register to vote, there can't be much "vetting" going on, you moron. Damn, you're stupid!

Well, Donald Duck never registered to vote. Perhaps someone filled out an application with his name on it, but it was never filed as a valid registration. That's what election laws are for.....catching stupid things like that. Those laws work quite well too.
Yeah, sure....uhuh!!!!

Do you have any proof that anyone named Donald Duck ever voted in any election? There are plenty of GOP/TP operatives who have access to the voter rolls. I'm pretty sure that little bit of information would be spread far and wide if it actually happened. It's just something republicans scare their childish followers with.... You know, kinda like saying there is a monster under the bed. .

Yeah, sure....uhuh!!!!

Do you have any proof that anyone named Donald Duck ever voted in any election? There are plenty of GOP/TP operatives who have access to the voter rolls. I'm pretty sure that little bit of information would be spread far and wide if it actually happened. It's just something republicans scare their childish followers with.... You know, kinda like saying there is a monster under the bed. .

Under privacy laws that isn't available to the public.

That's the purpose of secret ballots dumbfuck!!!

How about Jose Garcia? Would they catch that? My point is that ANYONE can register, there's no vetting when you register.

There are a lot of Jose Garcia's. I have no desire to tutor you on how voter rolls are verified. You need to do a little research on your own, and then come back so we can have an informed discussion. To say there is no vetting of voters is just showing your ignorance of the facts.

Wow, you're so smart!!!!

I don't know how they do it everywhere else, but I signed a list next to my name before I voted every time in Calfornia and here in TN. Course neither is a battleground state.

Wow, you're so smart!!!!

I don't know how they do it everywhere else, but I signed a list next to my name before I voted every time in Calfornia and here in TN. Course neither is a battleground state.

Forgive me. I didn't insult you. I thought an actual discussion of facts might be interesting, but you are obviously another of the CRW's (crazy right winger) that are so prevalent here. I don't normally interact directly with them. It's like trying to reason with a bucket of shit. goodby.

Wow, you're so smart!!!!

Forgive me. I didn't insult you. I thought an actual discussion of facts might be interesting, but you are obviously another of the CRW's (crazy right winger) that are so prevalent here. I don't normally interact directly with them. It's like trying to reason with a bucket of shit. goodby.

I know the feeling.

Try using your grey-matter before you ask a stupid question next time.

Forum List

Back