Indianapolis is hotbed of racial hate crime violence against white people.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Indianapolis is hotbed of racial hate crime violence against white people.

9/21/14 – Scott Maxie, 61, was shot in the face while working at his store near Indianapolis, IN. Three black males have been charged.
3 Indy men tied to murder of Jennings Co. gun store owner wlfi.com

7/24/14 – Katrina Miller was murdered in Indianapolis, IN. Her black boyfriend was convicted of the murder.
Three arrested in shooting death of Indiana mom Katrina Miller - CBS News

7/5/14 – Perry Renn, was shot and killed while on duty as a police officer in Indianapolis, IN. A black male has been charged.
Officer Perry Renn was just doing his job murder suspect s relative says

6/5/14 – Harry Briggs, 45, was shot execution style while working at a gas station in Indianapolis, IN. A black perp was captured on video.
Family speaks on arrest slain clerk didn t let petty stuff bother him Fox 59

6/5/14 – Josh Tucker, 31, was shot and killed by a black neighbor in Indianapolis, IN.
Man pleads guilty to aggravated battery in fatal shooting stemming from dog argument Fox 59

4/23/14 – Kevin Thomas Coughlin, 55, was tied up and shot execution style by a black male in Indianapolis, IN.
Arrest made after man found dead bound in west side alley Fox 59

IMPD makes arrest in April 23rd homicide - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

4/1/14 – Nathan Trapuzzano, 25 was shot and killed while taking a morning walk in Indianapolis. A 16 year old black male has been charged.
Teen arrested in Nathan Trapuzzano slaying

3/31/14 – Two black males killed three white people at an apartment complex in Indianapolis, IN. The victims are James Czajkowski, 59, Stephen Herold, 58, and Martha Zuluaga, 53
2 men charged in triple homicide

3/27/14 – Shannon Kleeman, 22, was raped and murdered by a black neighbor in Indianapolis, IN.
Police make an arrest for the murder of Shannon Kleeman WISH-TV

2/8/14 – Dustin Woods, 29, was murdered by two black males at a motel in Indianapolis, IN.
Two men arrested in fatal west side motel shooting - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

This shit goes on all over America. Cnn, msnbc or any of you other cock suckers don't dare cover it...Always how evil whites are!!! As you spread black hatred of whites.

Perhaps a Liberal will come here and give us all the instances in this 7 month period where "racist" whites have murdered 10 blacks in Indianapolis.

Anyone?

You're actually sitting at home poring over crime statistics of every city until you can find black people?

Get a life, dood.

Interesting you should find it in Indiana...

>> Indiana became a Klan hotbed, with state membership exceeding 250,000 during the early 1920s, representing the largest Klan contingent of any state in the nation. << -- Jelly Roll, Bix and Hoagy

Indiana_Klan_oercentage.jpg

I believe that's Indianapolis right in the center.

You're actually sitting at home poring over crime statistics of every city until you can find black people?

Get a life, dood.

>> Indiana became a Klan hotbed, with state membership exceeding 250,000 during the early 1920s, representing the largest Klan contingent of any state in the nation. << -- Jelly Roll, Bix and Hoagy

How is that at all relevant to 2015?

Get a life, dood.

How is that at all relevant to 2015?

See my last post RE "context". Events don't happen in a vacuum. 2015 didn't just spawn inchoate from some temporal time string machine; it came from the past.

The poster titled his thread with the words "hotbed" and "Indiana" and I just stated the obvious factoid where those two terms usually appear together.

It's not relevant to Democrats when you point out that the Klan was comprised of Democrats, but it is when pointing out that Indiana is RACIST!

Liberal Logic 101, sir.

It's not relevant to Democrats when you point out that the Klan was comprised of Democrats, but it is when pointing out that Indiana is RACIST!

Liberal Logic 101, sir.

Actually the Klan Governor, like most of the state, was Republican. The Klan wasn't a politicaal organization. When it did go after power it went as Democrats or Republicans -- whichever worked in that time and place.

But you go on pretending this is all some kind of football game if you like.

I don't know if "Indiana is RACIST!" or not. But I do know some history.

Liberal Logic 101, sir.
And 101 is how old someone would have to be.

Forum List

Back