Indiana GOP Rep. Jackie Walorski, two others killed in crash: liberals gave her the nickname "Wacky Jackie", which Trump later used on a Dem Candidate

Circe. think about this. How many of these young male school shooters die in the process. Seems to me they've been 'groomed? brainwashed? controlled? in some way that they will gladly die in the process whether they are aware of that or not.

Surrrrre it is.

You can't put anything past a party who thinks cheating is the way to win elections..which they tried again last nite in Arizona. A party who celebrates the killing of the unborn up to and including birth. You don't see the evil in that but everyone else does.

I'm guessing texting and driving.
I had a guy damn near hit me this morning fucking around with his phone. People are idiots....There should be fewer of them by half. ;)

Thanos.jpg

"Washington Post works January 6 into its piece on car crash death of Rep. Jackie Walorski"

Why does the poster feel the need to quote an offensive nickname in an account of a tragic death? Y'all lefties must be a lot of fun at wakes.

Why does the poster feel the need to quote an offensive nickname in an account of a tragic death? Y'all lefties must be a lot of fun at wakes.
i'm a lifelong conservative, i probably wouldn't have heard of the nickname, or Jackie Walorski herself, if that weren't the case

Forum List

Back