Indian gang rape victim has died

It is up to the officials to enforce the law. Currently, it is open season on females in India. This is unconscionable. Where do these men come from...one would think they had mothers, sisters and or daughters. By their behavior they would find it acceptable to have these crimes committed on thew females they love.

Man, what's with wrong with you and people like you who go all day around and talk about other countries rather than address your own issues here in America? You make it sound as if you're the world example for morals, bullshit, look at what happens here in America and when you straighten that up then go ahead and claim moral superiority to other people and quit doing the same garbage and blaming people's cultures and religous customs you coward. As if they allow that. No it isn't their religous customs. Would you like it if someone said mass shootings are part of America's culture and religous customs?

Well, outside of the "religious" part -- they are. Let's face it. Your points are well taken but carry it through: if we're to address issues here in the US, then let's start by admitting where we are. Mass shootings is part of our customs. That's undeniable at this point.

====================

Thanks OP for the update. I heard about this when it happened. I can't even think about it without feeling nauseous. I'd like to see the men who did this sentenced to be castrated and put into slavery for six thousand years. For the woman I hate to say it but it's probably best that she died and doesn't have to go through a hideous life that she never deserved.

The message I'm trying to get across is for our people to quit commenting on every news story as if we are a moral compass for the world, they keep their heads down to what happens here in America, and I'm all for addressing our issues here. These people just make us look arrogant. It's not right. I agree, we should address where we are.

I know you don't Connery..I never thought otherwise...and I completely agree with you. But, the sad part is that this will continue to be.. as long as the men in India, and in any other country (police officers included) call the shots according to the their religious customs.
It's heartbreaking...

It is up to the officials to enforce the law. Currently, it is open season on females in India. This is unconscionable. Where do these men come from...one would think they had mothers, sisters and or daughters. By their behavior they would find it acceptable to have these crimes committed on thew females they love.

Man, what's with wrong with you and people like you who go all day around and talk about other countries rather than address your own issues here in America? You make it sound as if you're the world example for morals, bullshit, look at what happens here in America and when you straighten that up then go ahead and claim moral superiority to other people and quit doing the same garbage and blaming people's cultures and religous customs you coward. As if they allow that. No it isn't their religous customs. Would you like it if someone said mass shootings are part of America's culture and religous customs?
I was talking about the law on the books and how it was not being enforced.

However, you wanted to take things out of context, so be it. There was a case in New Jersey where sharia was attempted in the courts. "In that dispute, a Muslim wife filed for a restraining order against her husband after several instances of physical abuse and non-consensual sexual intercourse. Noting that the case involved “a conflict between the criminal law and religious precepts,” the appellate court held that the defendant knowingly engaged in non-consensual sexual intercourse and thus could not be excused for his religious beliefs."

As usual BecuaseIKnow, you do not know what you are talking about and have made a fool of yourself.

However, you wanted to take things out of context, so be it. There was a case in New Jersey where sharia was attempted in the courts. "In that dispute, a Muslim wife filed for a restraining order against her husband after several instances of physical abuse and non-consensual sexual intercourse. Noting that the case involved “a conflict between the criminal law and religious precepts,” the appellate court held that the defendant knowingly engaged in non-consensual sexual intercourse and thus could not be excused for his religious beliefs."

As usual BecuaseIKnow, you do not know what you are talking about and have made a fool of yourself.

No link, probably from a trash hate site, and what's your point coward? Non consensual sex has nothing to do with religious beliefs. Nice deflection though you coward.

I was responding to all your posts before that as well, but of course you're gonna try to find a way out of what you said by squirming back into basics and law. Get a fucking life you geaser shit.

Last edited:

No link, probably from a trash hate site, and what's your point coward? Non consensual sex has nothing to do with religious beliefs. Nice deflection though you coward.

I was responding to all your posts before that as well, but of course you're gonna try to find a way out of what you said by squirming back into basics and law. Get a fucking life you geaser shit.

All you had to do was ask, again you look like a fool......."Application of Religious Law in U.S. Courts: Selected Legal Issues" Congressional Research Service, CRS Report for Congress

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41824.pdf

All you had to do was ask, again you look like a fool......."Application of Religious Law in U.S. Courts: Selected Legal Issues" Congressional Research Service, CRS Report for Congress

How does you being an un-American idiot who baffles of his hatred and disdain for Muslims and brings a random off topic post about religious law that could be Jewish or Christian or Muslim make me look like a fool? Are you a fucking dumbass? Are you normal shithead? What drives you to make insane statements? Seriously, what relevance did that have to do with the post I made? Quit being a pussy and using getaway tactics when you look like a dumbass.

If she only had a gun she could have unloaded an oversized magazine on them. This is what happens to defenseless people. Right here in the us of a a 14 year old boy beat an 85 year old woman because she didn't give him a cigarette. The woman in India didn't have any protection but neither do women here. There is no high horse for us to sit on.

You are as safe as the next criminal lets you be.

How does you being an un-American idiot who baffles of his hatred and disdain for Muslims and brings a random off topic post about religious law that could be Jewish or Christian or Muslim make me look like a fool? Are you a fucking dumbass? Are you normal shithead? What drives you to make insane statements? Seriously, what relevance did that have to do with the post I made? Quit being a pussy and using getaway tactics when you look like a dumbass.

You sound like an very angry person who was shown to be a fool by his owns acts.

You took my statement out of context, I responded to you with facts, law and references.

It is very clear that you cannot deal with someone who addresses your concerns in a civilized, appropriate manner. What else is new...:lol:

You sound like an very angry person who was shown to be a fool by his owns acts.

You took my statement out of context, I responded to you with facts, law and references.

It is very clear that you cannot deal with someone who addresses your concerns in a civilized, appropriate manner. What else is new...:lol:

Wording of yours and actions aren't civilized....but oh boy, I spoke of all your comments and typical reactions. Ignoramus....here we go with a man wearing a cowboy hate claiming he's the civilized of the world....go figure...whatever I don't have time for you right now, I'm off...good bye.

Wording of yours and actions aren't civilized....but oh boy, I spoke of all your comments and typical reactions. Ignoramus....here we go with a man wearing a cowboy hate claiming he's the civilized of the world....go figure...whatever I don't have time for you right now, I'm off...good bye.

On this we agree, you are "off"...

Come on people. A story like this is no place for a flame war. Let's show some respect. Please.

This is a step in the right direction, the men who committed this act now face the death penalty. Laws are only as effective as those who are empowered to enforce them do so.

"The death of a young woman who was raped in Delhi this month by several men in a moving bus, the police said her attackers had been charged with murder. The woman, who has not been identified, has become of a symbol for the treatment of women in India, where rape is common and conviction rates for the crime are low. She boarded a bus with a male friend after watching a movie at a mall, and was raped and attacked with an iron rod by the men on the bus, who the police later said had been drinking and were on a “joy ride".
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/world/asia/india-rape-delhi.html?_r=0

This is a step in the right direction, the men who committed this act now face the death penalty. Laws are only as effective as those who are empowered to enforce them do so.

"The death of a young woman who was raped in Delhi this month by several men in a moving bus, the police said her attackers had been charged with murder. The woman, who has not been identified, has become of a symbol for the treatment of women in India, where rape is common and conviction rates for the crime are low. She boarded a bus with a male friend after watching a movie at a mall, and was raped and attacked with an iron rod by the men on the bus, who the police later said had been drinking and were on a “joy ride".
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/world/asia/india-rape-delhi.html?_r=0

I'd like to see them not get the death penalty; I'd like them to suffer at least a tenth of what they inflicted.

How does all this take place on a public bus anyway I wonder? Did the bus driver just pull over and join in?

Bus drivers in this country let beatings go on while they are driving. There are plenty of surveillance videos of people being beaten on US buses while the driver keeps going.

Bus drivers in this country let beatings go on while they are driving. There are plenty of surveillance videos of people being beaten on US buses while the driver keeps going.

There are? Got a link?

I mean this is way over the top. How could a bus driver possibly not notice this? That's incomprehensible.

Well, outside of the "religious" part -- they are. Let's face it. Your points are well taken but carry it through: if we're to address issues here in the US, then let's start by admitting where we are. Mass shootings is part of our customs. That's undeniable at this point.

====================

Thanks OP for the update. I heard about this when it happened. I can't even think about it without feeling nauseous. I'd like to see the men who did this sentenced to be castrated and put into slavery for six thousand years. For the woman I hate to say it but it's probably best that she died and doesn't have to go through a hideous life that she never deserved.

The message I'm trying to get across is for our people to quit commenting on every news story as if we are a moral compass for the world, they keep their heads down to what happens here in America, and I'm all for addressing our issues here. These people just make us look arrogant. It's not right. I agree, we should address where we are.

Umm, having an opinion about an event in a foreign country is in no way "interfering". Big difference.
"We"?...There is no groupthink here. There is no sought consensus. No one minding the internal affairs of Indian society.
What the hell are you whining about?
You're not an American are you? Do you even live in the USA?

Like the American culture where women are treated as sexual objects.

How so?

This is undeniable. It's very prevalent in our society. You must be sitting under a rock to not be aware of that.

I asked you HOW SO...That means give examples.
Here's how human beings work...
Males are hunter gatherer providers.
Women bear and nurture children. Men look for the most attractive (physically and intellectually) mate. Women spend much of their time adjusting their appearance to attract a male suitor. Men are lookers. They appreciate the beauty of the female.
Stop with the lefty Gloria Steinem feminist nonsense.
So have at it. Where are those examples....
And please, spare me the Lifetime Channel women are victims horseshit.

I know you don't Connery..I never thought otherwise...and I completely agree with you. But, the sad part is that this will continue to be.. as long as the men in India, and in any other country (police officers included) call the shots according to the their religious customs.
It's heartbreaking...

hey i thought you knew?.....if so how come you could not figure out this thread was about a rape case in India in the CURRENT EVENT section .....not in the US?.....maybe you dont know.....

Last edited:

I do believe you are talking out of your ass.
When 100% of the responses are in disagreement with your point of view, what does that tell you?
Learn to spell, one with room temperature IQ.

Forum List

Back