India Wants Russia To Rethink Military Drills With Pakistan

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
It will be wise for Russia to do a cost vs benefit analysis in dealing with Pakistan.

---

Soon after Islamabad confirmed that Pakistan and Russia would conduct the ‘Druzhba-2016’ tactical exercises from September 24-October 7 in Rattu and Cherat, the Indian External Affairs Ministry has sent a letter to Kremlin, saying that Moscow should keep New Delhi’s sensitivity in mind while conducting joint military drills with Pakistan. The Indian ministry also said that Moscow should think twice before making a final decision, as such a move could pose a threat to Indo-Russian ties.

India Wants Russia To Rethink Military Drills With Pakistan | InSerbia News

H1-B India?
I hope they get nuked out of existence.
No joke.

You are a racist Jew. We know you are not joking. BTW, chances of Israel getting nuked is much higher -- all it will take is one thermonuclear bomb from Iran. But of course, unlike you, I do not welcome that scenario.

H1-B India?
No joke.

You are a racist Jew. We know you are not joking. BTW, chances of Israel getting nuked is much higher -- all it will take is one thermonuclear bomb from Iran. But of course, unlike you, I do not welcome that scenario.
I can't imagine Putin being cowed by a few third-world Indians. Did you think you were dealing with Obama by any chance?

H1-B India?
No joke.

I can't imagine Putin being cowed by a few third-world Indians. Did you think you were dealing with Obama by any chance?

There are too many racist Jews on this forum :)

H1-B India?
No joke.

No country on earth has spent nearly as much money on American business and Congress to replace Americans in the workforce as India.
How dare ANYONE from The Land of 1,000 Castes call ANYONE a racist.
Indians have racism built into their religion.

H1-B India?
No joke.

No country on earth has spent nearly as much money on American business and Congress to replace Americans in the workforce as India.

Indians bring class to the US unlike you people. I can understand why some people refer to Israel sympathizers like you as parasites.

H1-B India?
No joke.

Indians bring class to the US unlike you people. I can understand why some people refer to Israel sympathizers like you as parasites.
Israel has nothing to do with the inherent inferiority of "The Best And The Brightest" who have to bribe their way into other nations.

H1-B India?
No joke.

Israel has nothing to do with the inherent inferiority of "The Best And The Brightest" who have to bribe their way into other nations.

You people came to the US as refugees after Hitler chased you out of Europe. Don't be an anti-immigrant scumbag.

H1-B India?
No joke.

You people came to the US as refugees after Hitler chased you out of Europe. Don't be an anti-immigrant scumbag.
We didn't pay CEOs and Directors to tell Congress that anybody who's not from India should be unemployed.

It will be wise for Russia to do a cost vs benefit analysis in dealing with Pakistan.

---

Soon after Islamabad confirmed that Pakistan and Russia would conduct the ‘Druzhba-2016’ tactical exercises from September 24-October 7 in Rattu and Cherat, the Indian External Affairs Ministry has sent a letter to Kremlin, saying that Moscow should keep New Delhi’s sensitivity in mind while conducting joint military drills with Pakistan. The Indian ministry also said that Moscow should think twice before making a final decision, as such a move could pose a threat to Indo-Russian ties.

don't hold your breath, Vik-----Modi is playing with fire. Putin probably giggled

H1-B India?
No joke.

By the way, Genius, Business Visas are NOT immigrants.

H1-B India?
No joke.

wrong again-----not a whole lot of jews in the USA today
are post world war II-----germans-----very few

---

don't hold your breath, Vik-----Modi is playing with fire. Putin probably giggled

Modi may be playing with the fire but your Israel is literally in the fire.

The point is Jews came as destitute just like other immigrants.

---

Sure, whatever you say.
You have Cow on your side, we have The Lord.

Once again, retardo, Business Visas are NOT immigrants.

H1-B India?
No joke.

All of the three mainline religions emanating frm the middle east have racism built into their religion. If you're attempting to locate a point of diversion, one from the others, you'll need to look elsewhere.

And started their own businesses and opposed to replacing the citizens of that country by bribing Congress.

---

Sure, whatever you say.
You have Cow on your side, we have The Lord.

You have nothing but a belief you cannot verify.

Forum List

Back