India Wants Russia To Rethink Military Drills With Pakistan

H1-B India?
I hope they get nuked out of existence.
No joke.

You are a racist Jew. We know you are not joking. BTW, chances of Israel getting nuked is much higher -- all it will take is one thermonuclear bomb from Iran. But of course, unlike you, I do not welcome that scenario.
No country on earth has spent nearly as much money on American business and Congress to replace Americans in the workforce as India.
How dare ANYONE from The Land of 1,000 Castes call ANYONE a racist.
Indians have racism built into their religion.

All of the three mainline religions emanating frm the middle east have racism built into their religion. If you're attempting to locate a point of diversion, one from the others, you'll need to look elsewhere.
Indians have more respect for cows than they have for you.

Indians bring class to the US unlike you people. I can understand why some people refer to Israel sympathizers like you as parasites.
Israel has nothing to do with the inherent inferiority of "The Best And The Brightest" who have to bribe their way into other nations.

You people came to the US as refugees after Hitler chased you out of Europe. Don't be an anti-immigrant scumbag.

wrong again-----not a whole lot of jews in the USA today
are post world war II-----germans-----very few

The point is Jews came as destitute just like other immigrants.
And started their own businesses and opposed to replacing the citizens of that country by bribing Congress.

Congress who murdered and slaughtered their own way into those positions.

It will be wise for Russia to do a cost vs benefit analysis in dealing with Pakistan.

---

Soon after Islamabad confirmed that Pakistan and Russia would conduct the ‘Druzhba-2016’ tactical exercises from September 24-October 7 in Rattu and Cherat, the Indian External Affairs Ministry has sent a letter to Kremlin, saying that Moscow should keep New Delhi’s sensitivity in mind while conducting joint military drills with Pakistan. The Indian ministry also said that Moscow should think twice before making a final decision, as such a move could pose a threat to Indo-Russian ties.

India Wants Russia To Rethink Military Drills With Pakistan | InSerbia News

don't hold your breath, Vik-----Modi is playing with fire. Putin probably giggled

Modi may be playing with the fire but your Israel is literally in the fire.
Sure, whatever you say.
You have Cow on your side, we have The Lord.

You have nothing but a belief you cannot verify.

The belief I have does not denigrate you.

It will be wise for Russia to do a cost vs benefit analysis in dealing with Pakistan.

---

Soon after Islamabad confirmed that Pakistan and Russia would conduct the ‘Druzhba-2016’ tactical exercises from September 24-October 7 in Rattu and Cherat, the Indian External Affairs Ministry has sent a letter to Kremlin, saying that Moscow should keep New Delhi’s sensitivity in mind while conducting joint military drills with Pakistan. The Indian ministry also said that Moscow should think twice before making a final decision, as such a move could pose a threat to Indo-Russian ties.

don't hold your breath, Vik-----Modi is playing with fire. Putin probably giggled

Sure, whatever you say.

You are against Muslims. You are against Christians. You are against blacks. You are against Hispanics. You are against Asians. You are against Hindus. You are against Buddhists. You are against Cows.

No wonder, Israel does not even get a single vote in the UN.

Israel has nothing to do with the inherent inferiority of "The Best And The Brightest" who have to bribe their way into other nations.

You people came to the US as refugees after Hitler chased you out of Europe. Don't be an anti-immigrant scumbag.

And started their own businesses and opposed to replacing the citizens of that country by bribing Congress.

They murder and slaughter AFTER they get into Congress.

H1-B India?
No joke.

You are a racist Jew. We know you are not joking. BTW, chances of Israel getting nuked is much higher -- all it will take is one thermonuclear bomb from Iran. But of course, unlike you, I do not welcome that scenario.
No country on earth has spent nearly as much money on American business and Congress to replace Americans in the workforce as India.

All of the three mainline religions emanating frm the middle east have racism built into their religion. If you're attempting to locate a point of diversion, one from the others, you'll need to look elsewhere.

The ones I know and work with do, yup, and it's reciprocated.

---

Sure, whatever you say.

You are against Muslims. You are against Christians. You are against blacks. You are against Hispanics. You are against Asians. You are against Hindus. You are against Buddhists. You are against Cows.

No wonder, Israel does not even get a single vote in the UN.

Bullcrap. You are against anyone who isn't in your Caste system.

They murder and slaughter AFTER they get into Congress.

Yes, that too, do go on ....

H1-B India?
No joke.

And I'm sure you understand what they're saying when they speak their own language.
One thing I notice about you is you tend to love and respect all non-Americans.

Indians bring class to the US unlike you people. I can understand why some people refer to Israel sympathizers like you as parasites.

So it's just the ones in Israel who are welfaring off the US?

And I'm sure you understand what they're saying when they speak their own language.

I love and respect all human beings hon, except for shitty people like you - regardless of where and what color womb they were pushed out of.

Yes, by providing technology and information on Islamic scum.
India supplies us with?...............
Oh yeah! CHEAP, unskilled labor.

---

Sure, whatever you say.

Of course not, I wouln't allow it.

I love and respect all human beings hon, except for shitty people like you - regardless of where and what color womb they were pushed out of.
Not apparent from your postings.
Perhaps you should read what you post with some amount of objectivity before clicking the Submit button.

Sure, whatever you say.

Explain...
You would kick arse?
You are too humble?
It is apparent you are paranoid.

Ah, so you're an avowed racist then, cool.

Not apparent from your postings.
Perhaps you should read what you post with some amount of objectivity before clicking the Submit button.

If I gave a fuck what you think I'd consider it.

Sure, whatever you say.

Explain...
You would kick arse?
You are too humble?
It is apparent you are paranoid.

Sheez, have a nice day.

A Jew like you is a textbook example of worthless labor. I may point out that at least so called "cheap Indian" labor has some value.

A Jew like you is a textbook example of worthless labor. I may point out that at least so called "cheap Indian" labor has some value.
Cheap labor is good for propping up stock prices.

Forum List

Back