India Grows Dark and Evil

You guys need to stop interfering with Hindu religious freedoms
Yeah, slavery should not be interfered with according to the American left. Big shock.

It is their damn country and I for one do not care what they do over there as long as they do not do it here!

I know globalist like yourself believe India should adopt American values and Christianity but alas it is their damn filthy country, so why care so much!?!
These false religion globalists need to stay out of India's business! They're trying to subvert India's culture!
Of course the left support slavery, you have always supported it.
Get away globalist! India for India!!! Go Indian Trump!

Yeah, slavery should not be interfered with according to the American left. Big shock.

It is their damn country and I for one do not care what they do over there as long as they do not do it here!

I know globalist like yourself believe India should adopt American values and Christianity but alas it is their damn filthy country, so why care so much!?!
Of course you love America supporting slavery and the oppression of the poor, you are a lefty loony.
Hopefully Trump will cutoff all trade with India.

These false religion globalists need to stay out of India's business! They're trying to subvert India's culture!

I know you are yanking the OP'er chain but for me I really do not care if India allows anyone in.

As for the OP'er comment about slavery, well until the OP'er start showing concern about the sex slave trade here in the states, well they have no business worrying about what goes on in India.
Oh I think India's making a terrible mistake. But this is a good teaching moment. Weatherman is finally on the other side disagreeing with extreme nationalism and religion being endorsed by law.

Of course you love America supporting slavery and the oppression of the poor, you are a lefty loony.

Wow and you consider yourself sane.

Next time you are eating Chinese food from your favorite restaurant or Mexican food ask yourself if the owners of that establishment are paying their employees the Federal or even the State require minimum wage, and if they are not, well you do enjoy slavery don't you!?!

Also where is your concern for the women sold into sex slavery daily and are being abused here in the states!?!

Now of course you will proclaim I am leftist because I disagree with you on your wish to tell India what to do but alas I do not care about India.

Oh and the next time you fill up your junker remember Iran, Saudi Arabia and the terrorists and wife beaters thank you for your donation!

So it seem you're a terrorist loving wife beating slavery loving globalist and you would make Ivanka so sad!

I know you are yanking the OP'er chain but for me I really do not care if India allows anyone in.

As for the OP'er comment about slavery, well until the OP'er start showing concern about the sex slave trade here in the states, well they have no business worrying about what goes on in India.
Oh I think India's making a terrible mistake. But this is a good teaching moment. Weatherman is finally on the other side disagreeing with extreme nationalism and religion being endorsed by law.

Weatherman nationalism stop at whites and Christians. Also Weatherman is as Christian as Lucifer!

Weatherman nationalism stop at whites and Christians. Also Weatherman is as Christian as Lucifer!
There would be atheist organizations helping too, but they like slavery and oppressing the poor.

Next time you are eating Chinese food from your favorite restaurant or Mexican food ask yourself if the owners of that establishment are paying their employees the Federal or even the State require minimum wage, and if they are not, well you do enjoy slavery don't you!?!

Also where is your concern for the women sold into sex slavery daily and are being abused here in the states!?!

Now of course you will proclaim I am leftist because I disagree with you on your wish to tell India what to do but alas I do not care about India.

Oh and the next time you fill up your junker remember Iran, Saudi Arabia and the terrorists and wife beaters thank you for your donation!

So it seem you're a terrorist loving wife beating slavery loving globalist and you would make Ivanka so sad!
Says the freak who says he has no issues with slavery.

There would be atheist organizations helping too, but they like slavery and oppressing the poor.
There are lots of organizations helping in India that are helping because they like helping, and not just to win favor from a magical being.

There are lots of organizations helping in India that are helping because they like helping, and not just to win favor from a magical being.
Anything else in your support of slavery?

Says the freak who says he has no issues with slavery.

Yep, and you support terrorist, slavery and wife beaters when you fill your junker with gas, order Chinese food or get that happy ending massage from that sex slave you don't mind abusing...

Globalist Christians believe that they will force their will onto everyone and if someone disagree with their wish to enslave humanity to their will, well then they will cry like the globalist slave lover that they are!

Anything else in your support of slavery?
I oppose slavery you terrorist

It seem the OP'er does not understand that India has it right to let people come and go as they please just like America.

It seem the OP'er believe India should do as the OP'er want and if not then he want to boycott India, how Mexican of the OP'er!

right-arm-tattoo.jpg

Sanskrit^

Just a lil' note on what young people are having tattooed on them in India these days. I came across a lot of these while doing some language searches for the New Testament.

43-Breathe-infinity-tattoo.jpg

^ war on religion
Yeah, no shock you defend slavery and murdering the poor if they try to make something of themselves.
^ religion hating liberal
Says the freak who hates any religion trying to get people out of slavery.

weather----your sunday school teacher LIED--the imposition of Christianity
--by "HELPFUL MISSIONIZING" has never benefitted any society. In fact HISTORICALLY it has killed hundreds of millions. One of the most malignant mass murderers of history is "saint" Constantine. Hinduism
is NOT THE PROBLEM in India. Christianity will not save India. ---for the
record----muslims make the same claims over there for ISLAM that you make
for Christianity. Genghis Khan was about as HELPFUL to the planet's
human population as was "saint" Constantine.

India outlaws PROSELYTIZING. If the organizations would STOP
SHOVING Christianity down the throats of children with lunch----I
have no doubt that they would not be expelled
You have no clue what you are talking about.

yeah-----I do. I have had lots of friends from india-----some attended
Christian schools----policies on pushing religion DID vary. -----some did
push----not all. The BNP does PUSH the issue
I have kids in India, shitforbrains. Your lame excuse for India suddenly kicking out 11,000 organizations because they want to suppress free speech has to be the lamest ever for even you.
Do not call her that. You call yourself a Christian and you call a woman on this board ___for brains?Christians don't communicate to others the way you have in this post to her. If you had an ounce of decency you'd apologize.

I have kids in India, shitforbrains. Your lame excuse for India suddenly kicking out 11,000 organizations because they want to suppress free speech has to be the lamest ever for even you.
Do not call her that. You call yourself a Christian and you call a woman on this board ___for brains?Christians don't communicate to others the way you have in this post to her. If you had an ounce of decency you'd apologize.
I would have flogged her like Jesus did, but the reach was too far.
Evil should be mocked and ridiculed. It is pansy assed Christians singing they want to just get along with everyone is why there is so much evil today.

^ war on religion
Yeah, no shock you defend slavery and murdering the poor if they try to make something of themselves.

--by "HELPFUL MISSIONIZING" has never benefitted any society. In fact HISTORICALLY it has killed hundreds of millions. One of the most malignant mass murderers of history is "saint" Constantine. Hinduism
Fantasyland strawman.
India is kicking them out because they see too many poor people thinking they can get a good job instead of being slaves.

Evil should be mocked and ridiculed. It is pansy assed Christians singing they want to just get along with everyone is why there is so much evil today.

Jesus would not have flogged her. You're out of line. The Holy Bible is very clear that anyone who cannot control their own tongue - their religion is worthless.

Jesus would not have flogged her. You're out of line. The Holy Bible is very clear that anyone who cannot control their own tongue - their religion is worthless.
Hate what is evil...........

Pansy ass Christians who tolerate evil make Jesus cry.

^ war on religion

Fantasyland strawman.
India is kicking them out because they see too many poor people thinking they can get a good job instead of being slaves.

India is very SHORT of jobs------as I was told by real Indians.. I have been told that things are looking up lately. Christianity is going to VITALIZE the
economy even more than it is getting vitalized now? It seems to be MOVING up at an astonishing rate right now

Forum List

Back